Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 495 ]  [ Total: 495 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  4:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Though I agree that this subject is discussed and rediscussed and overly discussed, it is on numerous naturist message boards, why?, because there will always be new people, young, old, male, female that have that same question;

What if I get one (what if he gets one) and What do I do with it (what should he do with it) in a naturist setting.

It is true we all have opinions on this topic and not all of us agree completely with each other, but the fact remains that we will always have new people joining, logging in and asking these same questions over and over again.

We were once new too. We once had all these same questions. It's not bad that these FAQ's still surface. New people will always need answers. Sending them to a FAQ's section is not the same as dialoging with someone here on the boards.

I think it's good for new people to read and decide for themselves which opinion or advice they will listen to or follow. What seems to be the problem is the inability to allow anyone to have their own opinion and just leave it at that. What is equally a problem is that all this arguing between "like minded nudists," leaves a negative impression on newbies and it's not good for the cause, nor does it instill confidence in the newbie nudist for the veteran nudist.

Edited by - FireProf on 04/03/2006 4:20:27 PM

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  6:48:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fresh people, new ideas: "Those who do not know history are condemned to repeat it."

FireProf, there are new points of view to be presented (e.g., bareskin-rug's concern with his three boys) but, after reviewing pp. 10-16 of this forum and comparing the result with pp. 40-46 it would seem just as easy for new folks to read the input of January 2004 to find their answers.

Other than the immediate question on the mind of the novice male nudist (i.e., what do I do if?), you are correct: the forum generally beats to death what that choice should be. Should personal freedom ("it's natural", "it's my right") prevail over group-determined norms ("cover it with a towel", "it's offensive to most women in a nudist context")?

And the consensus seems to be that the preservation of the nudist venue mandates that anything that might be construed as "sexual permissiveness" must be stifled.

New folks, fresh faces, and the envelope continues to be pushed.

todaresq

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  10:12:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sueallday

Cheri:
If I can find so called experts to dispute your so called experts so can they. I'm not saying it's right I'm just pointing it out.

That is true... but, while the experts quoted by Cheri have either participated in Nudism or have actually studied the topic... the "experts" used by anti-nudism groups base their findings on assumptions and personal opinions, not the reality. The main reason I feel is that due to their beliefs, they won't look into it... or even visit a family, resort or camp to make an educated decision.

Nudists can see how life is in the textile world everyday... does it work the other way around? No.

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2006 :  12:53:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fireprof, well said.

Completely off topic: You just gotta love this thread...46 pages! And counting!

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2006 :  10:34:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
46 pages and 680 posts ..... and no end in sight!!

keithnc67
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2006 :  06:09:25 AM  Show Profile  Send keithnc67 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm new here and have not read the whole thread, but heres my 2 cents...
Although I have read in some "traditional" nudist publications that some "old timers" are liberal when it comes to erections, for the most part most "traditional" social nudists do not think its acceptable in any social setting. One exception that comes to mind is a friend of mine from Bluebonnet resort who was on heart meds that gave him a non-sexual erection much of the time and it was accepted by the regulars there...
Yes, this is a question often asked me by people whenever I tell them I am a social nudist. I simply tell them that once in the social nude setting for a few minutes that this is not an issue or problem for most males. If your a "thrill seeker" I would not recommend social nudism, as I'm sure there are plenty of clubs and organizations other than social nudist organizations that cater to people who swing or simply enjoy being aroused in front of others. But most social nudist venues are family orientated and don't allow male arousal - again, this is nothing to fear if your goal is really social interaction, but on the occasion when an unexpected erection is coming on, be glad for the towel that is a custom for nudists to have with them at all times (nudist sit on thier towels)

Martin

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2006 :  04:37:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My problem, and that of many other guys I imagine, is I often wake up with an erection, which is OK in bed, in the morning, but something of a problem if you have a snooze in the sun at the club. This is another reason why you should always carry a towel, so that a good naturist citizen can throw it over the offending appendage.

I've had many a nap in the sunshine at a club, but so far I've not embaressed myself, although I do wake up with a start and check myself just in case.

Just being naked socially isn't a sexual situation so I've never had a problem, but I would be suspicious of anyone who got aroused in an ordinary social nude environment!!

Pete Knight

Even a prude
has to be nude
........sometime!!

keithnc67
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2006 :  1:29:22 PM  Show Profile  Send keithnc67 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If your wanting to get into social nudism for a thrill just know that at most resorts you will be kicked out for wagging your stiffy around...there probably are clubs and resorts that tolerate such actions but I don't know of any, and I would call them sex clubs before I called them nudist resorts

Martin

JustJim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2006 :  1:31:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So far I've never had an erection at the nudist facility which is the opposite of what everyone seems to think or fear before they go to one. The atmosphere at a family-oriented facility is not "sex-charged" in any way. The relaxation factor seems to permeate throughout EVERY fibre of your body..including..even that.

JustJim

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2006 :  11:55:49 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just accept that sometimes men can become erect in the presence of nude ladies PROVIDING there are no resulting sexual attacks, all is O.K.

I, as a lady, I do not object to the natural reaction of men. Just as example: I was on holiday in a naturist village: there was a late-night dance: of course we danced nude, and, of course close body to body contact. My partner became erect - pretty natural - but no ATTACK. It gave me pleasure that another person was attracted by my body and that I had given him that pleasure. We kissed, smiled and went our ways.

Sarah

~*~

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 04/24/2006 09:41:04 AM

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  08:24:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow!! 46 pages on erections, seems people are spending more time talking about them than having them. ''

Edited by - beachnudist on 04/24/2006 08:29:53 AM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  09:43:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by natur31

Just accept that sometimes men can become erect in the presence of nude ladies PROVIDING there are no resulting sexual attacks, all is O.K.

I, as a lady, I do not object to the natural reaction of men. Just as example: I was on holiday in a naturist village: there was a late-night dance: of course we danced nude, and, of course close body to body contact. My partner became erect - pretty natural - but no ATTACK. It gave me pleasure that another person was attracted by my body and that I had given him that pleasure. We kissed, smiled and went our ways.

Sarah

Sarah, That may be fine and dandy in France, but here in the States, that would get a man removed from the premises.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Duncanude

Posted - 04/25/2006 :  12:16:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I feel that if you've got it (an erection) don't flaunt it. Do what you feel is appropriate for the place you're at. If a towel is the common modesty method, then apply, if a boner is beheld as beautiful then let it go and in time it will go... away.

sueallday
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2006 :  8:09:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can not believe the time and effort this subject is getting. If you do not want to see the male organ soft, semi erect or erect, don't get involved in nudism. I'm not saying it happens lots, but it happens. Let's all get over it or start stoning every male who on rare occasions becomes erect, " oh my god the horror".

Aussienudedude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2006 :  12:54:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Come on folks.!! This subject has gone on long enough. Why cant it be excepted and understood by the nudist community for erections to be a natural thing. To not accepted and even try and white wash the fact that naked males that get erections in public and in most cases not any fault of their own is disgraceful and not the true naturalist way of living. For goodness sake. Get a life!!

Stop trying to make out that just because we are naturalists and living the naturist lifestyle that we have to be above reproach. Why cant people except the fact and really be honest about the fact that erections are natural and are a apart of the true naturists state of being when it happens. Don't get me wrong here as when one gets an erection it should not be flaunted.

I know that Im going out on a limb here, but this is just how I feel. Im living here in Australia. Maybe we are a little bit more open here than other countries, or is it just me. Anyway, this is what I feel.

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved