Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 162 ]  [ Total: 162 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2012 :  10:23:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with Fire on this one.

An errection is very rare in nudist venues and the only ones I have seen were intentional. In my many years of going to nude beaches and some resorts I just can't help but believe anyone that would argue in favor of sporting an errection is just showing their lack of experience.

Grow up guys your not going to be able to keep it up without seeking medical attention anyway.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2012 :  12:39:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's another story that happened at San Onofre Beach, Trail 6, several summers ago. The PRof and I were camped out by two other couples. The guys were surfing and the girls were sunbathing. The Prof was reading and I was surveying the landscape, as usual.

I had a view of those coming down the trail to the nude section. Saw a young guy walking and checking out anybody and everybody. He found what he was looking for and parked his butt behind these two women. He was far enough away from them that I kinda ignored him for a bit.

Then this nitwit gets up from his chair and walks over to these two young women and kneels down in front of them with an erection and asks one of them if they will put suntan lotion on his back. One of the women says ... "get outta here!" The other says ... "you best go back to your chair and get that thing outta my face ..."
The PRof and I both hear this and hear him say ... "oh, I get these all the time." Again he's told to get outta there.

He retreats to his chair and as he sits down ... both women get up from their blankets, put on the clothes and start walking up to the clothed portion of the beach. Their husbands return and we tell them what happened. By this time the kid had already packed up and ran outta there. Even with encouragement, the guys couldn't talk the women into returning.

Chalk up another bonehead move by some guy that things erections are "no big deal." It may be "natural" but so are other things we do not do in front of others ... even when we are naked.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2012 :  09:37:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stubby

I'm ready to go to my first nudist experience

One final comment: When I do get to go to a nudist camp, I don't expect to have a problem with this.

Well spoken from the voice of experience. I love when people espouse profound knowledge from a perspective of no experience.

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2012 :  09:42:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This subject has been discussed ad nauseam. You need to "get over it" and go back and read all 66 pages of this discussion to see where people stand on arousal before launching your opinions of them by reading and last few posts. Further more, it's more beneficial and adds to your credibility IF you at least experience a little of what you speak.

Thanks for you opinion but ... it would be nice to read more about your limited involvement in nudism rather than you jumping on the only thing that seems to interest new male nudists ... erections, as you eluded to in your "introduction."

Edited by - FireProf on 11/20/2012 12:38:53 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2012 :  1:08:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stubby

I am aware that my attitude will alienate me from a large percentage of the populace. Story of my life. That is irrelevant to me. I think the objection to erections is irrational.

Your objections sound like pure prudery to me. Your reactions to an erection are the same as a 'textile's' reaction to your nudity. I think you are inconsistent with the philosophy you claim to adhere to.

An erection is nobody else's business.

The story you spoke of Prof is irrelevant considering the character of that young man. His behaviour was inexcusable. Discretion would dictate that if you have an erection, you don't engage others until it's gone. Stay in your lounge chair or whatever. You wouldn't introduce yourself during a coughing fit, so don't be social with an erection.

I'm certain the real inconsistancies are evident to those here.

I honestly wish you ...Good luck, with your venture in social nudism. I would hope that you don't find out the "hard way" that some of your attitudes are not what nudism/naturism is about.

Fire has left the building!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2012 :  11:24:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We've had only 66 pages of this discussion. Why such minute amounts of discussion folks?

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2012 :  08:00:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

We've had only 66 pages of this discussion. Why such minute amounts of discussion folks?

Exactly...and how many topics all relating to the same subject? Let's add up all the pages. I'm sure more discussion is needed

Edited by - free2be on 12/01/2012 08:09:04 AM

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/01/2012 :  08:07:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the past when this was something I feared happening during my initial nudist activities when I was a rookie once a few women told me that it was normal and no big deal to have them in a nude environment. I no longer cared what anyone thought of my erections.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2012 :  11:07:11 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
To answer the original question: "Where do you stand on male arousal?"

I can't STAND to hear about it anymore!

There, can this thread now die a natural death?

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2012 :  10:59:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For threads lasting more than 4 years...consult your doctor.

Edited by - Admin to add: ROFLMAO

Edited by - free2be on 12/01/2012 11:02:23 PM

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2012 :  08:05:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Time to close this tired old thread. I agree with free2be and all the others who feel the same. I suppose it's my fault for opening it and perhaps response just helps fuel it all and makes it go on and on and on.............zzzzzzzzzzzz

Rod

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2012 :  10:23:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Rodders, it's no ones fault. We will always have these proboners that come into this site that think its OK to fly their proverbial flags (pun intended) in everyones face. Most are inexperienced to social nudist venues and don't realize how rarely this actually happens.

Most all of us long time members here have told ourselves at one time or another that we will never respond to this thread again. However we come back cause we hope to be the light of truth and the voice of experience to the new members that read this thread.

Most guys are worried about having an errection on their first trip to a nudist venue and read this for advice so we have to let them know the truth.

I am resigned to the fact that this thread will never end.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 12/02/2012 10:29:57 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2012 :  10:50:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I stated that I had left the building ... but I came back ... WHY? Because I am friends with Diger and I always like to read what he has to say. I agree and know from years of experience on nudist internet sites that ... you can close this thread all ya want, someone will just start a new one!

You can tell when it's colder and people are spending much more time on the computer. The topics of discussion are increased AND ... the old, tired and discussed to nauseam threads are resurrected ... such as "erection" or "shaving" threads. People feel the need to type away, contribute or at least feel like they are contributing to a site by starting their own thread and having pages and pages of responses. But when you go back and take out ALL the needless banter, the arguing, the silly name calling ... you'll find that 66 pages of posts can be dwindled down to one or two pages of really good, concrete information, advice and opinions.

Diger said it well and although we will probably not see the end of this thread or any other "erection" thread in the foreseeable future ... I "promise" to try and stay outta this topic ... but ... ya never know for sure! LOL

Edited by - FireProf on 12/02/2012 10:52:00 AM

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 12/02/2012 :  4:02:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If we don't have a place for this most common of male questions, it will just show up where you don't want it in other parts of the forum.

Besides, having it here, it kind of serves as a troll magnet, so we see them earlier.

But hey, you guys just keep patiently and graciously reminding them to read the previous 66 67 pages. We should have an award for anyone who actually researches the whole thing. How about the Unwanted Erection Research Award? Sound good?

I can't imagine what the badge would look like.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  4:35:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Fire, You made me blush.

You know someone will say something here that you can't let go of and sooner or later you will be back. LOL

Come on brother you know we have to be the voice of reason on this site, even in this thread.

Admin,

Be careful if you post your design for the award, we all may be blushing.

Diger

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved