Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 466 ]  [ Total: 466 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hotel Nudity?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Who got  who in to nudity ? Topic Next Topic: Tan through clothing
Page: of 4

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2014 :  02:10:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Gutsy move Mav!"

I think it's possible for me to leave the room and go get ice down the hallway or out in the middle common area of our favorite hotel and it's probably easiest to do at our favorite hotel but at a multi story hotel from the pool to my room a few floors up... not sure I could do that without being pretty drunk!

LOL

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2014 :  8:18:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I was beyond drunk! LOL The next day, I walked out of my room and walked down to get some ice. After I went into the room to get it, I walked out only to notice a camera right there in the ceiling.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2014 :  01:43:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chances are ... the person minding the store/hotel, at that hour, is probably asleep or clued to their phone and not watching any monitor action!!!

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2014 :  08:55:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chances are ... the person minding the hotel and hotel management just doesn't care and doesn't want to drive off customers by complaining about any behavior (unless someone else complains). Smile, you're on candid camera, and being recorded. But nobody cares.

One night I was in the hot tub naked for about an hour at a Best Western hotel. As I was standing up naked toweling off the female night clerk came into the pool area and told me that their pool hours end at 11 PM, but I could come back at 6 AM when they reopen the pool area. She made no comment about my nude soaking. Most of the time their "Hospitality Industry" business model lets guests do pretty much whatever we want if nobody complains.

Naked is green.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2014 :  3:33:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Back in my carefree divorced-guy days, I dated a woman who lived part of each year on a decrepit houseboat in Islamorada (FL Keys). One fond memory is the night we had dinner at the rather fancy Cheeca Lodge, a resort made famous by the first President Bush, an avid fisherman and frequent guest. The resort wasn't particularly busy, and after dinner we wandered the grounds until we came across a deserted hot tub hidden in the foliage. Under the influence of good food and wine and the moon over Florida Bay, we stripped and got in. We could occasionally hear people walking nearby, but our luck held and we remained undetected. The only drawback to an otherwise perfect evening was the fact that we had no towels and were obliged to put our rather nice clothes back on our dripping bodies and walk the half mile back to the houseboat.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2014 :  04:53:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
LIfe in the nude can be tough sometimes, Doc. No towels is an essential sin in the nudist world, but since you were NUI (nude under the influence), you are forgiven.

I'm still waiting for Motel 6 to be a nude motel. I feel a long wait coming .

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2014 :  10:40:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doc's story about the naked hot tub reminded me of the professional meetings I used to attend at an airport hotel in Albuquerque, NM. It could have been a Marriott, doesn't matter. It had two stories of rooms in a box shape with a large courtyard in the center. A restaurant and meeting/conference rooms were at the east side. My professional association met there once a month, suit and tie meetings, dinner speaker, etc.

One night the place was crowded so I ended up parking toward the back of the hotel. After the meeting I took a short cut across the center courtyard. Out in the dark courtyard was a lovely warm hot tub with nobody else there. No bushes, but no lights. I went to my car, stashed my jacket and tie, waited 5 minutes until the other meeting people had passed by. Then it was back to the hot tub for a nice naked soak. I had to get undressed in plain sight of all the rooms, but people don't look out their windows anyway. Then I didn't have a towel, so I just put on my pants wet and went back to my car for the drive home. The next month I brought a towel. It became my regular process to relax after the monthly meetings. Nobody ever came out to complain. Carpe Diem.

Naked is green.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2014 :  11:08:03 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think the owners of the motel/hotel adjacent to Haulover beach are missing an opportunity. Maybe they have 100% occupancy as is, but if not, turning their hotel into a nudist venue would guarantee it.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2014 :  6:26:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nudesunguy,

You are absolutely correct, that place would be a gold mine if they just took advantage of their unique location.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2014 :  11:36:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Vegas is missing out on ALL my money! Hell ... I'd even lose money (by actually gambling)if I could gamble naked as well as enjoy a nude resort in that city!

steineri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2017 :  03:57:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As someone who works at a hotel front desk overnight, I'm more concerned with people spreading their bodily fluids than a little nudity. Obviously, I'm biased, but one of the security guards that works on the weekends goes to the same C/o campground as I do, so I have to assume he feels the same way.

My hotel doesn't have a pool, but there are only cameras on the lobby level

Lock562

Posted - 06/03/2018 :  4:05:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In hotels I immediately get naked and stay naked the entire time. It’s one of the few times I can be nude without worrying someone might walk in on me. I’ve never streaked down the hall but I stayed in a hotel that had a laundry room that needed your room key to open. So at about 1130 I went to do my laundry and stay in the laundromat nude the entire time my clothes were in the machine. My heart was pounding the entire time

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2018 :  12:24:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When ever we go to hotel we walk around the room in the nude just like we do at home. Because what's the difference. As long as the curtains are close and we still sleep in the nude in the hotels also.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2018 :  8:11:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ROB g

When ever we go to hotel we walk around the room in the nude just like we do at home. Because what's the difference. As long as the curtains are close and we still sleep in the nude in the hotels also.

One of the main reasons we get a room on the top floor, over looking parking lots or street views without buildings facing our room window. Sometimes it takes a little recon and desk clerks sometimes look at me puzzled as to why I want certain floors and sides of the hotel but that's what we want and I usually get. This way we can be naked in our room, shades/drapes wide open and get a feeling as though we are outside naked and not have that closed in feeling. It's even better is the room has a balcony and it's mostly private!

itsbetterba
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2018 :  07:43:02 AM  Show Profile  Send itsbetterba an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I always request a high room with a good view, as I'm a photographer. If possible they always accommodate me. Solves two issues. I don't have to worry about closing the blinds and I sometimes get some great shots.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Who got  who in to nudity ? Topic Next Topic: Tan through clothing  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved