Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 390 ]  [ Total: 390 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 nude doctor visits
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nude Eclipse 8/21/2017 Topic Next Topic: Nudist Parties in homes
Page: of 7

oldnudyman
Forum Member

Posted - 10/29/2016 :  08:49:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've had two situations where it didn't matter if I had on underwear because I had to take off everything for the doctors.
The first situation was to have a rubber stent removed between my kidney and the bladder after I had a kidney stone removed. The doctor with two very young women present - one was a trainee - put a tube with a camera and hook device on the end through my penis to grab the stent that had a loop on it. When it was in position he told his young female assistant to pull the trigger to grab the loop and then yank the tube out. I'm sure that it was more of an experience for the girls than it was for me.
The other time was when I was at the dermatologist because I had a small sore on the head of my penis that didn't go away. The doctor said that he had to do a biopsy. His young female assistant looked a little embarrassed, but the he did the biopsy and handed the sterile tube to the girl to process.
When I left the room and passed the area where all of the staff sit, all of the females started to look at me and giggle. That annoyed me because I thought that they should have been more professional.
In both of these instances it did not bother me to be naked in front these people. I'm a nudist!!!! The sore was psoriasis.

Edited by - oldnudyman on 10/29/2016 08:52:29 AM

wardt
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2016 :  01:04:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some years ago I was in the hospital for some testing, and I needed to urinate. I was wearing only a backless gown. There was no bathroom in the area I was in. I told the nurse, and she asked me if I wanted a urinal or if I wanted to use the bathroom. I did not feel like walking around the hospital wearing only a backless gown looking for the bathroom, so I asked for the urinal. These tests were in and out, same day tests, but getting dressed at that time to find a bathroom was not an option. I thought it odd that she would be suggesting that I be wandering around like that, in only a gown.
I do remember 1 time in the emergency room at the hospital where I saw a guy in the hallway using the phone, wearing only a gown.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2016 :  06:59:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I'm married to a nurse and believe me none of you will have something a doctor or nurse has not seen many times before. They do talk about someone who is unusual but its mostly in a fun way. I went to lots of parties with nurses and some doctors and its their way of coping and having some fun when sometimes their job gets tough.

They do get a laugh at the backless gowns and the sometimes unsuspecting patients who either forget or don't know their backside is on show. Wandering around in a gown is one thing, wandering the halls fully naked is probably not something they will be OK with as some textile is likely to complain.

SBN.

wardt
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2016 :  3:11:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last year I was at a party with some friends, some of whom were nurses, and as you said there was some kidding around about patients for fun. What I did not know at the time was that within just over 2 hours from that party I would be rushed to the hospital for a lengthy hospital stay, requiring a lot of time in a gown and being almost completely taken care of with the nurses and a lot of people seeing everything.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2016 :  4:00:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not a doctor's visit, not a medical visit but I've returned to having waxing treatments done by a semi retired RN that stopped working in the hospital and started her own business as an aesthetician. She works out of her home and is the only aesthetician I've found that's willing to provide male clients with the same services she provides to women.

That said ... I've had my second visit with her a few days ago. The first visit I was on the table with shorts off and shirt on. Then she said, "well, we need to start with your shirt off, and them we'll take care of the area below the waist." So now I'm completely naked on the table and we're having our usual conversation about lots of things.

This visit, I had already emailed her about what I wanted done and when I arrived, she said, "okay, go ahead and go back into the room and get ready like you did last time." I went in the room, stripped and got on the table. Mid way through the treatment she stops and says ... "are you okay being like this? I never asked you if you were okay being ... naked in front of me." I chuckled and told her I was very comfortable as I was. She then asked ... "are you a nudist or something?" I laughed and said ... "what's or something? But, yes ... I am a nudist."

She asked lots of questions about the lifestyle and admitted that when she's alone at home (older kids keep coming home from college) she frequently goes with any clothes but she didn't think she could actually visit beaches or resorts. She said that all her training and experience in the medical field, she frequently saw patients naked or partially naked or had to visualize their more private areas, so nudity wasn't a big deal for her. She also said that even when performing waxing on other men and women, some of them are uncomfortable with total exposure and it takes more time with them because they want to cover or slip on clothes while she works on other areas. She said that most times, she apologizes to them for getting wax on their clothes. She said to me, "at least we don't have to worry about that with you!"

She's now the second professional we've come across that has made mention that our willingness to be naked and comfortable with nudity makes her job much easier. Our dermatologist, also female, is the other who has told medical students about us, while we're being examined. She's said ... "Mr and Mrs ... are some of my favorite patients. Comfortable with being exposed so we can examine completely and do treatments without worrying about clothes or coverings getting in the way.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 11/12/2016 4:01:06 PM

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2016 :  11:37:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wardt
I did not feel like walking around the hospital wearing only a backless gown looking for the bathroom,

Maybe I've become something of an exhibitionist but the less I have to wear the better.

Back free is better than covered all over when I can't just be naked. In the past I've just walked about with the back open, no problem.

Naked is green.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2016 :  12:08:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's the thing with those silly hospital gowns ... if they are so concerned about the back opening and exposure of most patient's butt, why don't they make the damn things bigger or at least have different sizes?

They seem to have this OSFA ... one size fits all, mentality and when some big guy or gal has to wear one and it doesn't cover ... there's some sort of mild hysteria with the exposed butt. Easy fix ... give the patient two gowns or make the gowns bigger!

I was having an MRI on my back. I was given a gown by the med tech (male). He said, strip down to your underwear and put this on. I don't wear underwear and my shorts had metal pieces on it so the shorts had to come off and I put on the gown. As we walked into the MRI room, my butt was exposed and he said, "I thought I told you to keep your underwear on?" I said ... "I'm not wearing underwear today." He began to throw a hissy fit and I stopped and said told him something to the effect that I didn't appreciate his comments and didn't care to work with him on this delicate procedure and wanted someone else.

I was taken back to a room where I sat and waited for another tech to come and get me. A young female tech came in and said, "I'm here to perform the procedure with you, please follow me." I thanked her for her professionalism and she in turn told me not to worry about the other tech ... "he's weird!" The procedure was done, she helped me off the table. I suspect some mild exposure but she didn't freak. She walked with me back to the area where my clothes were and told me I could now get dressed and sit on the chair outside the dressing room.

I've had other med techs that were professional enough that exposure to nudity did not upset them and they remained professional. Heck ... even the two massage therapists I now visit regularly have asked me if I minded a bit more skin exposure so they could work certain areas and do a better massage.

If these techs can handle it ... I fully expect my doctors to handle it and be comfortable with it. Luckily, the two doctors I see most, both females, are not only comfortable and professional when I'm nude but have thanked me for also being comfortable with being nude so they could do their job thoroughly!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2016 :  05:49:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Fire Prof

You've just reminded me of a funny story about a place I used to work for. The organisation had to commence legal action against a massage parlour in a residential area that was alleged to be a brothel. Brothels had been legalised but had to get approvals for their location, operations, etc. Anyway one of the issues was that the masseurs would be naked while carrying out the massage. The justification provided by another legal firm was that the girls needed more freedom to carry out their vigorous massages and that clothes were too restrictive. Plus due to the vigorous nature of their massage techniques they would get too much oil on their clothes so it was just easier to be naked and it saved on washing and cleaning costs. We did admire their creativity and sense of humour.

SBN.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2016 :  08:12:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well ... it makes sense for the therapist to be naked because of the oil but I think I'd be correct in assuming that too many men and women would then get the wrong idea about what they are there for.

I've often thought about the two therapists laundry bill after they've given massages all day. The two young women that I go to wear polo shirts with the salon emblem embroidered on them. When they both massage my arms, they both use the same technique and rest my lower arm on their chest while they massage my upper arm and shoulder. I suspect after a full day of this procedure, they've got a giant oil spot on their shirts. But the company must send them out to be washed and when they are soiled too badly, they give them new ones ... I guess.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2016 :  07:03:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Fire Prof

It was just a joke and a creative & funny response to a serious legal letter. Everyone got a great laugh but it didn't make the matter go away.

Cheers SBN.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2016 :  3:28:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just returned from a doctors visit. She had me participate in a study and this was a follow up visit. No disrobing necessary, just talking. She asked me to purchase a scale and keep tabs on my weight each day. She said ... "I want you to get on the scale each morning, completely naked ... which should be easy for you since you're always naked, and then jot down your weight for the next 4 weeks."

I responded ... "yes, that's true!" Then she gave me a hug and sent me on my way ... 'ing" We love our Dr!

Edited by - FireProf on 11/22/2016 3:29:53 PM

Nateurist

Posted - 11/22/2016 :  9:51:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol! Make it easy and just get an internet scale - you can share the results via your smartphone app!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2016 :  05:21:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Prof, well done, not sure I know too many people who give their GP a hug. Strange you kept your clothes on, what were you thinking? I guess if you are having coffee at a street cafe it may not be appropriate. Cheers, SBN.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2016 :  10:06:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by soonbnude

Prof, well done, not sure I know too many people who give their GP a hug. Strange you kept your clothes on, what were you thinking? I guess if you are having coffee at a street cafe it may not be appropriate. Cheers, SBN.

We've both commented that we've NEVER gotten a hug or given a hug to any of our doctors, prior to this doctor. Our oldest daughter sees this doctor as well. In fact, it's because of our oldest daughter that we see this particular doctor.

She truly wants to see us get better and feel better and when we follow her orders and she sees the results, she's happy for us and we get hugs! We're good with that! And she knowing and at least acknowledging our nudist life is also a plus. It appears that we're the only nudist patients she has or the only ones that have been open about it!

Edited by - FireProf on 11/24/2016 2:04:05 PM

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2016 :  05:11:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I'm just waiting for the day a doctor says, "please take off your clothes, .... put them over there beside mine". SBN.

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Nude Eclipse 8/21/2017 Topic Next Topic: Nudist Parties in homes  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved