Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 491 ]  [ Total: 491 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 Gay / Lesbian Nudists
 new here and want to meet other gay nudists
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: What about the T part of GLBT? Topic Next Topic: Any other Gay Nudists  in the group!  

nudegayboy

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  10:32:13 AM  Show Profile  Send nudegayboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
so im pretty new to the nudist lifestyle, havent even gone nude anywhere besides my own home, and would like to make a few friends within the gay nudist community for advice, and to help me become more comfortable with things

mental fork

Posted - 08/21/2012 :  6:40:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see you submitted this about four months ago... if you are still there e-mail me and we can talk on the phone ; this is a big subject and can't be covered in one thread reply. It depends on what kind of environment you want to be nude in. Resort? Nude beach? National forest? Other? Alone? With others? Gay environment only? Or straight also? You need only be comfortable with yourself; nobody has the right to be critical of your nakedness! (with the obvious exception of pertainent laws). After all, this is the way god made you; who is anybody to be critical of gods creation? Hope this helps.

>>>> Mental Fork <<<<

nudegayboy

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  04:02:29 AM  Show Profile  Send nudegayboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mental fork

I see you submitted this about four months ago... if you are still there e-mail me and we can talk on the phone ; this is a big subject and can't be covered in one thread reply. It depends on what kind of environment you want to be nude in. Resort? Nude beach? National forest? Other? Alone? With others? Gay environment only? Or straight also? You need only be comfortable with yourself; nobody has the right to be critical of your nakedness! (with the obvious exception of pertainent laws). After all, this is the way god made you; who is anybody to be critical of gods creation? Hope this helps.

>>>> Mental Fork <<<<

site says i dont have enough posts to email. odd, ive never run into such a thing. anyway im not on here a whole lot as my interest in nudism comes and goes (though i guess you could say im full time as i do sleep nude and cannot get comfortable with clothes on at night) would be interested in being nude at a resort (gay environment mostly), or maybe nude camping with both gay and str8 friends, of whom i am pretty comfortable nude around those who know of my interest. biggest hurdle though is getting over my lack of confidence around people i dont know that well

Previous Topic: What about the T part of GLBT? Topic Next Topic: Any other Gay Nudists  in the group!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved