Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 438 ]  [ Total: 438 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Announcements
 New nudist-friendly destinations, resorts and B&Bs
 Fawlty Towers Motel has just opened for nudists!
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Costa Rica Topic Next Topic: Gay male nudists B&B, Rotorua, New Zealand  

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 05/03/2012 :  12:57:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Fawlty Towers Motel has just changed its format to that of a family-friendly nudist resort as of May 1st, 2012.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2012 :  7:11:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We are going to be in the area at the end of the month and hope to stop in and check the place out.

Diger

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2012 :  11:51:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Florida really is the Nudist friendly state,FAANR and Headquarters of AANR, Beaches, Resorts,Cruises,Islands,a golf course,and now a Motel becomes a nudist resort,whats next?? may be a theme park or a mall or fastfood, a doughnut shop opened years ago with nude/topless staff, only in Florida the friend of nudism

go n nude

inude

Posted - 03/24/2013 :  12:00:41 AM  Show Profile  Send inude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

The Fawlty Towers Motel has just changed its format to that of a family-friendly nudist resort as of May 1st, 2012.

Strictly speaking, they are not family friendly as they do not allow anyone under the age of 18. However, they do have a strict code of decorum. So, if your kids are over the age of 18, by all means.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/24/2013 :  08:11:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by inude

quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Strictly speaking, they are not family friendly as they do not allow anyone under the age of 18. However, they do have a strict code of decorum. So, if your kids are over the age of 18, by all means.

That might be part of the deal they made with state to even allow them to function as a nude facility in middle of town, much like a strip club is a business that allows nudity inside no one under 18 or 21 is allowed. If the Fawlty towers hotel was opened up inside a nude resort there would been no restrictions.

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2013 :  1:41:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not surprisingly, Fawlty Towers has gone back to a textile establishment. In my opinion, it was doomed from the start as a clothing optional resort since the owners were not nudists and, in fact, were not comfortable with social nudity. If you want to be it, you need to live it. Too bad...it could have been a good idea.

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

flnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2013 :  08:32:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Crap..... I was hoping to get there this summer to check them out, and also visit La Playa and Apollo as well.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2013 :  10:52:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
interesting, when i read that the owners weren't nudist i wondered how long it would last plus you gotta be able to fill the rooms to pay the rent. years ago i questioned the owner of the nudist camp i belonged to how well his profits were, he was a college professor and was from a well to do family up north he laughed that they got by but i realized they lived very frugel a double wide mobile home and a compact ford that appear used but i think he was living his dream and as long as they maybe made a little or broke even he was okwith it. i always thought it would be cool to own a nudist camp but all the $$$ you invest i can only see $$ coming back. i think maybe the folks at fawlty towers descovered the same.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2013 :  12:19:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by flnudist

Crap..... I was hoping to get there this summer to check them out, and also visit La Playa and Apollo as well.

It's Playalinda and Apollo.

Diger

flnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2013 :  06:31:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oops, thanks Diger.... that's what I meant I've been to both and each have their own qualities. Faulty Towers seemed real convenient location for Playalinda. Oh well, guess we can still stay there, just have to be in Textile mode.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2013 :  11:33:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I know how you feel flnudist, we too wanted to try the place. It would have been great to have a nude place with pool to relax after a long day at Playalinda.

Diger

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2013 :  2:59:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
maybe they should have sold it like a motel condo where you buy a room and when not using it they rent it out and you split the revenue.

Taxman
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2013 :  11:53:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

maybe they should have sold it like a motel condo where you buy a room and when not using it they rent it out and you split the revenue.

In general, these types of arrangements tend to only benefit the leasing agent. They can get up to 50% of the rent and you the condo owner continue getting 100% of the expenses along with all furniture being warn out.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2013 :  8:12:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Taxman true but the the owner of fawlty towers would become the leasing agent so they would make profit selling the condo than make more being the leasing agent for those who purchased a room plus their maintenance fees.

Previous Topic: Costa Rica Topic Next Topic: Gay male nudists B&B, Rotorua, New Zealand  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved