Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 93 ]  [ Total: 93 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Unofficial Nude Beaches
 Boco Chia Key West nude beach
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Directions - Tanque Verde Falls and Sabino Canyon Topic Next Topic: California state park beaches?  

bobs4ann
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2012 :  1:26:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where in the heck is this beach?? Wife & I drive down a old broken down back road in Boco Chia but never saw anyone or even a beach per say. More like a swamp.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bob & Annie

Edited by - bobs4ann on 05/23/2012 07:45:04 AM

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2012 :  09:18:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bob,

Boca Chica Rd. turns off Hwy 1 at the circle K and you just follow it to the dead end. Park on the street and follow the path.

Here's a link to a good article. http://www.yelp.com/biz/boca-chica-beach-area-key-west

Diger

n/a
deleted

Posted - 11/11/2012 :  1:34:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had been in Key West once long long ago my parents rented a house on the water either a river or canal saltwater of course but it was nice had a dock for easy access to swimming in the water so I took advantage when it got dark long before I even knew what nudism was I saw basically no neighbors out so I got naked and skinnydipped right there in the neighborhood canal luckily I wasnt caught and only activity was at a house like 8 houses away so they didnt see anything being it was dark :)

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  10:18:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When we were in Key West, we looked for a nude beach. Couldn't find any, damn. A few days before that, we camped at Bahia Honda and went skinny dippin at their beach about 11 PM. Moon was full, water warm, calypso music from a boat anchored off shore. Romantic, sexual, sensual, all those in one. One of my all time highlights.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2012 :  11:23:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they were suppose to have a vote on a nude beach a while back apparently that fell though.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2012 :  11:24:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i went to the key west naturist site and all they suggested was the boca chia beach which looked more like water than sand, sad ...

Edited by - sailawaybob on 11/15/2012 11:39:19 PM

n/a
deleted

Posted - 11/16/2012 :  07:52:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still remember going to Key West in like early 90's for fantasy fest it was themed like Mermaids,Myths etc there were so many naked women well topless women painted bodies but when your a teen all you see is tits lol. Funny to me was my parents felt fantasy fest was ok to take their children to like mardi gras but a nude beach would be forbidden?

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2012 :  2:04:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, memories! In 1998, I celebrated my (Halloween) birthday at Fantasy Fest. Since Key West actually derives its name from the Spanish "Cayo Hueso", the theme that year was "Fright Night on Bone Island". Leading the parade was a float carrying a 20 foot high skeleton which featured one very prominent extra "bone". Not anatomically correct, perhaps, but impressive nonetheless. As renobiker noted, there were numerous naked people on the streets, all under the benevolent eyes of the police, who were more concerned with keeping the drunks from getting into fights. Like renobiker, I am puzzled that a crazy town like Key West can stage a parade that included dozens of naked rollerbladers, but can't manage a more-or-less official nude beach.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2012 :  11:11:41 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Agreed. Key West seemed like a sort of "anything goes" type of place when I visited, and yet not even a hint of a nude beach. I have heard there are a couple of CO B&B's that cater to a gay clientele.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2013 :  10:16:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

they were suppose to have a vote on a nude beach a while back apparently that fell though.

Does anyone know if this is an "official" nude beach? I had heard that it was being considered but never heard anything more. My wife's sister is planning a trip there in February and told her I would check.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2013 :  8:36:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Boca Chica is unoffical and is not the beach they are trying to make officially nude in Key West. It's on the Key that the Naval Air Strips are on. It's on the Air Base land so I guess that's why no one bothers you there.

Diger

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2013 :  9:44:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Diger. Which beach are they trying to make official?

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2013 :  10:57:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cant remember but it's on the south side of the island when I looked it up.

Just looked it up.... it is a section of Higgs Beach Park.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 01/02/2013 11:04:32 PM

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2013 :  06:50:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks again. I'll take a look.

Edited by - free2be on 01/03/2013 06:51:16 AM

Previous Topic: Directions - Tanque Verde Falls and Sabino Canyon Topic Next Topic: California state park beaches?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved