Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 85 ]  [ Total: 85 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 For the Conservative Nudist - Resorts to Relax
 Bed and Breakfasts (B & B's) for nudist / naturist
 New Clothing Optional B&B Opening in Oregon!
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Any Las Vegas area B&Bs clothing optional Topic Next Topic: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
Page: of 2

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2012 :  09:39:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Look for details soon on a new Clothing Optional B&B opening in the Bend, Oregon area! It is a beautiful and private gated retreat situated on 51 acres of lush trees with mountain views and a huge infinity edge pool with 70' slide that is for the kid in all of us!

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  9:56:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YES!

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2012 :  11:48:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I thought you might like that!
quote:
Originally posted by NaturistDoc

YES!

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  2:12:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
www.AlpenglowRanch.net in Bend, Oregon is now open and accepting reservations! Solitude & natural beauty are what you will find at Alpenglow Ranch Clothing Optional Bed and Breakfast! Get away from it all on 51 private acres 10 minutes from downtown Bend, OR. Gorgeous infinity edge pool, hot tub and 70 foot open flume water slide (seasonal use only). Hot tub available all year. You can see 10 snow capped Cascade Mountain peaks right from your Retreat! Remote and private hiking trails and viewpoints are there for your naked enjoyment. Abundant wildlife is right outside your door. If you want something more than enjoying the mountain sunshine; world class biking, hiking, fishing, golf and skiing are all within 45 minutes of the home. You will feel like you're in the middle of nowhere and yet only 10 minutes from town.

The hosts look forward to greeting their fellow PNW nudists and those looking for a fabulous Cascade Mountains adventure!

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome

Edited by - MrsAzLagoon on 09/07/2012 2:14:55 PM

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  2:45:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RrdwElnTU

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  5:10:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RrdwElnTU

What does a NYC chorus singing a religious song have to do with an Oregon B&B? Just wondering.

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  6:23:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think Doc is just happy to have a nudist place in OR! As in "Hallelujah"!! :-)

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  6:39:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
great looking location in Bend. We look forward to the list of properties growing as we try and always stay at Clothing optional B&B's wherever we travel. Thank you for the hard work on putting a network together.

nothing feels better than the warm sun on 100% of the body!

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  11:10:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MsAz is correct. I am amazed it required an explanation. A C/O facility within easy driving distance is a cause for celebration.

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  08:28:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dave & Cathy, Thanks for your nice comment on Alpenglow Ranch! Do you have other clothing optional B&B locations you can share with us? Other than a very few here and there in the US and Canada, I'm not aware of many "REAL" C/O B&B's out there. Staying at traditional B&B's is always a unique experience...Clothing Optional B&B's are fabulous!! (IMHO--LOL)

quote:
Originally posted by davidandcathy

great looking location in Bend. We look forward to the list of properties growing as we try and always stay at Clothing optional B&B's wherever we travel. Thank you for the hard work on putting a network together.

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  1:05:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
have sent along by PM another C/O B&B in BC, Canada.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2013 :  01:08:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ms. ND and I spent this past weekend at Alpenglow Ranch. It is every bit as good as MrsAzLagoon described it. I highly recommend it!

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2013 :  11:33:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ms. ND and I spent this past weekend at Alpenglow Ranch. It is every bit as good as MrsAzLagoon described it. I highly recommend it!

Hey Doc! Why didn't you tell us that was you when you made the reservation?? We would have warned the hosts!!

Glad you enjoyed yourself...the hosts enjoyed having you as guests!

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome

Edited by - MrsAzLagoon on 08/08/2013 11:38:53 AM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2013 :  1:58:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'd go there just to try out the slide! Heck with the rest of it. Okay, enough quirky humor.

The place looks fantastic!

Doc, I was onto your inserted link right away. You Handeled that remarkably well. Some folks are literalists and don't read between the lines, I guess, but we love them anyway just the way they are.

The view of the Cascades are gorgeous - nothing like them. Add to that, the forest around the property. It must smell nice during the summer.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2013 :  3:00:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We just back from a fabulous weekend at Alpenglow Ranch in Bend, OR...I think we had a better weekend than you did, Doc. Not a cloud in the sky, beautiful views of the mountains, high 80's during the day and low 50's at night! I don't know what you did to the hosts, Doc, but they were still talking about you... ;-)

The slide into the pool was a blast. A Canadian guest who was there while we were got some videos going down the slide that we'll get posted soon...they are a riot. :-) We did play a couple of rounds of "Disc Golf". What a hoot!!

I can't wait to go back this winter and enjoy the hot tub in the snow and snuggling by the fire in the guest area!!

By the way, they are doing a Labor Day weekend special...pay for 3 nights and the 4th night free! Better book it now, Doc!! :-)

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2013 :  9:43:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still talking about me? I deny everything! I'm glad you had a good weekend there. Bend has been spared the worst of the smoke that has plagued much of Oregon this summer. Alas, I have other plans for Labor Day. But I have a wedding anniversary coming up, which we might spend at Alpenglow. I also plan to return there in ski season and use it as a base camp. I've almost convinced another NRO couple to meet us there next summer. Which leads me to my soapbox ...

High quality clothing-optional venues are a rare and endangered commodity that we cannot take for granted. I know times are tough, but I urge, beseech, cajole, implore, and beg NRO members to vote with their wallets and make an effort to patronize a C/O or nudist resort, B&B, spa, or what have you. The proprietors of these establishments have got to make a living, and if they don't get sufficient support from the nudist/naturist community, they will be obliged to find something else to do. That "something else" will likely mean going textile, going swinger, or going out of business altogether. As Joni Mitchell put it, you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone. Nuff said?

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Any Las Vegas area B&Bs clothing optional Topic Next Topic: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved