Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 183 ]  [ Total: 183 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Sept 2012
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Im new Topic Next Topic: having trouble finding local nudists
Page: of 2

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  2:32:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No Topic Needed In This Thread - Topic-Free Zone

There was a good suggestion for an "off topic" topic, where the Admin won't gripe at you for ignoring the subject!

And so, drum roll please, the moment we have been waiting for has finally arrived! In this thread, and this thread only, it matters not what the subject is, nor if there was a subject in the first place. So, what's new with you?

Add your comments here by logging on and clicking Reply to Topic.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2012 :  03:06:44 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess it would be stretching it if I posted that I freehiked in Hurricane Isaac...

Truth is I tried to get out on the KATY Trail before the rains reached us up here in Missouri but it beat me there. I started to change my mind when the rain started hitting my back and I got back in the car. It lightened up a bit, to a drizzle, so I decided to go for it.

First freehike in the rain... amazing!!! Once I was already wet, the heavier rain that came later didn't even faze me. I only walked a mile out and back instead of my two miles out. It's probably a good thing because we eventually got dumped on for 3 days.

Jimmie

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2012 :  01:04:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
now thats a cool idea, i have hiked in a lite drizzly but no downpour and it was near the end of a hike not the start.

Safebare
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2012 :  9:44:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, i'll bite.
I have freehiked in the rain and enjoyed the freedom. Rain bathing is like sunbathing, only with more substance.

I much prefer freesurfing in the rain. The contrast between salt and freshwater is incredible. Tried it once in storm surf. Will never do that again!

Feeling the rain wash over me is fantastic, but combined with a life threatening wave (or lightning!) just isn't worth it.

Always Sunny,
Safebare

"Wearing nothing is devine, naked is a state of mind."

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2012 :  8:36:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Adding free hiking in the rain to my bucket list. Sounds like a great experience.

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2012 :  11:47:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This may not be the right forum, but I need current info re. Bell Acres Resort in GA. The web site is very thin. I'd like to know the property size, number of capsites, availability of campsites, and especially, if WIFI is available. Any help will be appreciated.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2012 :  12:59:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's still warm in the afternoons, but the days are growing shorter and the mornings are cool. This time of year I always get that feeling of regret that I didn't spend more time outside and naked when I had the chance. Soon enough, my nude forays will be little more than scampering from the back door to the hot tub and back.

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2012 :  1:40:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ya doc, I to will miss those outside naked days and wish the Mrs and I had more of them!
Time to fill the hot tub again. Mrs steady prefers the hot tub for naked time so, still more naked time coming!

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2012 :  8:29:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Something in recent news struck me as very interesting. In the so-called "scandal" surrounding the publication of nude photos of Kate Middleton, did you notice that nearly all of the public indignation was directed not at Kate, but at the jerk who went to all that trouble to invade her privacy and take the pictures. Nobody seemed to give a hoot that Kate chose to sunbathe nude. Could this be a sign, albeit a very small sign, of a maturation in the cultural perception of the human body?

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2012 :  11:06:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are probably right Doc. I've posted quite a bit about the reactions we've had with neighbors and our nudity in our backyard. At three separate homes with neighbors on both sides and all around us, no one seems to give a hoot about our nudity in our yard.

Maybe it's the maturation or the idea that what you do in and on your property is your business and no one else's. I'd like to think it maturation. Our 30 something daughters and their friends seem to have that mindset and maturation in the cultural perception of the human body you speak of.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2012 :  11:29:54 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, the Kate Middleton thing: what a NON story. If people really wanted to help her and hurt the scum who invaded her privacy...DON'T BUY THE STUPID MAGAZINE that has the photos. If the publisher was left sitting with a warehouse full of unsold magazines, he/she would think twice next time. Ah, but I think I am dreaming...

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2012 :  12:26:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Speaking of naked Brits ... this story just seems so civilized.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/world/europe/clothing-optional-days-add-to-english-gardens-appeal.html?_r=1

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2012 :  4:23:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah it is the season again. the magic circle is open for the winter season as of the 15th Sept.the winter visiters will be comming back soon.Looking forward to seeing old friends excapeing the cold and snow for the 70-80 degree weather here.

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2012 :  04:56:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Her name isnt Kate Middleton BTW!

Live love and have fun

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2012 :  11:16:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I meant to say Baroness Carrickfergus.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2012 :  1:15:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doc, I'm glad someone else noticed that the focus wasn't on the nudity.

Free-hiking/running in the rain is one my favorite activities and I try to plan my workouts to take advantage of the forecast.

Tim

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Im new Topic Next Topic: having trouble finding local nudists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved