Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 205 ]  [ Total: 205 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 camping
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nudist Parties in homes Topic Next Topic: What is the dumbest thing you done in the nude?
Page: of 4

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  11:06:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when you go camping do you prefer a tent, tent camper, hard shell, 5 th wheel or land yacht or a sleeping bag under the stars. ok primative or every bell and whistle known to man loaded in that motor coach that get 2.2 miles to the gallon.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  11:15:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i actually started off with a bare to the bones popup tent camper , two beds and a dinette nothing else but it will always be my favorite camper, one day i stopped at a camper place that had a small hard shell camper that had beds that popped out on the end and the owner offered me a trade that i'd be crazy to refuse. well years later and i am without a camper and my old back hates sleeping on the ground and a 5 th wheel or land yacht doesn't excite me. now i'm looking at those super small popup campers you can pull behind a motorcycle or economy car - yeah even one of those smart cars - yeck. basic bed and shelter on wheels. i also like those little teardrop but they are a little heavier.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2013 :  02:42:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We've done them ALL. Tent, tent trailer, travel trailer, fifth wheel, back to a tent trailer, then a motorhome. We are currently owners of "that" motorhome, thanks to my Dad.

I think the most primative the Prof will go is a tent trailer but it's got to be near the bathrooms, flush toilets and hot and cold showers. She's gotten pretty used to the motorhome and so that's gonna be it from now on.

I would love to do a nude hiking, nude camping in a bag under the stars, hot springs trip but I don't think this bod's gonna take it. I might be able to do a tent but would definitely need a cot to sleep on.

We call it "camping" but going to campgrounds or the club in the motorhome ... ISN'T camping!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2013 :  3:21:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't been camping in years. The last time I went was either a tent or one of those pop up trailers, I can't remember. When we would actually go to a campground it was the pop up. Actually, come to think of it, my last time was just sleeping bags in a lean to.

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2013 :  4:13:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Headed out with the RV this weekend for my birthday. Camping with our best friends who have been naked with me in our traveling swimming pool. It was really late at night and hot, Mrs Jimmie had gone to bed early with a cold and we figured what the hell. Had great time just shooting the breeze with good friends and drink! Planning doing the same this weekend!!!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2013 :  7:40:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think once you reach the level of a 5 th wheel or motor home there is no going back to the primitive tent or popup, there is no way to give up that big screen tv entertainment center tucked away in the basement of the motor coach.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2013 :  11:20:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well ... that's certainly where we are. With this new "to us" motorhome, I doubt the Prof will EVER go back to any other type of camping! hahaha

NO big screen TV. It came with a 27 inch, big box type TV and it's fine for watching a movie now and then but most times ... she doesn't want it on. We tend to do game playing, walking, enjoying the outside and it's all better if done nude!

If I could remember how to post a picture ... I'd post one.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2013 :  02:40:08 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Last time I went camping was about 6 or 7 years ago in a tent. We went with my wife's sister and brother-in-law and their friends so no chance to enjoy some naked time. The float trip would have been better naked too.

Have entertained thoughts of getting a small teardrop trailer, I'd have to buy a different vehicle to pull it though.

Jimmie

gasman28110

Posted - 06/26/2013 :  09:45:01 AM  Show Profile  Click to see gasman28110's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The wife and I baught a 5th wheel to "camp" in. Nothing like wakeing up in your own bed.

Safebare
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2015 :  9:31:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the midst of this arctic blast, my thoughts take me back to one of the most enjoyable camping trips I have had. In August, my gf and I took the sailboat to a COE campground on the largest lake inside the great state of Texas. The ranger waived the camping fees and directed us though the gates. We launched the boat and I quickly stowed my shorts. I did not need them again the whole weekend. We had the whole section of the campground to ourselves and only saw 2 cars drive through while there. I kept a small wrap handy for such occasions, but otherwise remained nude in the campground and on the boat. The only encounter was early Sunday when fishermen spotted us. They offered a friendly greeting that led to a longer conversation on the beautiful morning and the lake. We tent camped with an air mattress. 2 full days connected by a beautiful night. All in complete naked comfort. 1/2 the time on the sailboat, the rest hanging out at the campground. A complete break from the city and stress of work.

"Wearing nothing is devine, naked is a state of mind."

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2015 :  11:53:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lets see if this works. The FireProf motorcoach ... clothing optional, always!

okay ... didn't work. How to do I post a pic?

Edited by - FireProf on 01/08/2015 11:58:20 PM

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2015 :  10:19:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Safebare...you sure brought back great memories. For fourteen years, I camped, as what I called "backpacking by sailboat".
Had a 16 foot daysailer, that I could pack internally, all the back packing gear I had from early days. Adding a much more comfortable dome tent, tufted air mattress with pump, beach chair, and the one thing that back packing did not, could not include, a large ice chest!! Having thiry pounds of ice can sure change the quality of camping in the wild. Cold drinks,real food, nothing like a filet mignon on a grate cooked just above rare, with butter suateed mushrooms, new potatoes, while watching the moon rise from a secluded beach/island, with no need to wear anything. And, having the smaller boat gave me opportunities to explore many lakes. One of my favorite, was Lake Texoma, where I had the wonderful pleasure of camping on a sandy beach, on an island, under a huge tree, and to be awakened the next morning by a barking dog, being walked on the beach by a nude woman! This island I came to learn was a favorite gathering place for many nudist boaters out of the Dallas/FW/north Texas area. Needless to say I spent many, many weekends, camping amoung fellow nudists.

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2015 :  9:52:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we prefer a tent.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/18/2015 :  3:15:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

FireProf, you can post a pic by hosting it at a service where you can hotlink to it without need for a password. Then just post the link using the method outlined in the FAQ.

For instance, Jimmie2 used Imageshack for the large image earlier. That one is a bit large for this forum. I'd recommend a limit of 780p wide for the best display.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2015 :  6:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

FireProf, you can post a pic by hosting it at a service where you can hotlink to it without need for a password. Then just post the link using the method outlined in the FAQ.

For instance, Jimmie2 used Imageshack for the large image earlier. That one is a bit large for this forum. I'd recommend a limit of 780p wide for the best display.

Thanks!

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2015 :  11:21:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have no idea what Admin said. I'm not sure my Commodore-64 can handle it,

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Nudist Parties in homes Topic Next Topic: What is the dumbest thing you done in the nude?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 3.55 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved