Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 161 ]  [ Total: 161 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 camping
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nudist Parties in homes Topic Next Topic: What is the dumbest thing you done in the nude?
Page: of 4

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2015 :  06:07:33 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hell, it's been over 10 years since I've had the chance to go camping. The tent and supplies are still packed and ready to go.

Most would think I'm crazy, you're probably right, my ultimate dream has been to find a 50's to early 60's school bus to make a primitive motorhome out of.

Hopefully, I'll be able to find, fix up and enjoy by my retirement!!!

Jimmie

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2015 :  06:28:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NaturistDoc

I have no idea what Admin said. I'm not sure my Commodore-64 can handle it,

That's because The Admin did not type his message in Latin.

In other words, find a website, like photobucket.com and upload your picture using there features. Then come back here, and type the (photobucket) website address (something like photobucket.com/docs_photo ) into your nudit-resort.org comment. Then everyone can use that website address to navigate over to your picture.

or:

In alius lacuna , reperio a website , amo photobucketcom ; quod upload vestri picture usura illic features. Tunc redeo hic , quod typus photobucket website oratio ( quispiam amo docs_photo ) in vestri nudit -resort.org ineo. Tunc sulum can utor ut website oratio ut navigo super ut vestri picture.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2015 :  06:30:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NaturistDoc

I have no idea what Admin said. I'm not sure my Commodore-64 can handle it,

Step up to a slide rule! Haha

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2015 :  06:38:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JimmieMac51

Most would think I'm crazy, you're probably right, my ultimate dream has been to find a 50's to early 60's school bus to make a primitive motorhome out of.
Jimmie

That sounds like a great idea, Jimmie. Plenty of room inside one of those. Just give the bus a paint job, possibly, get the engine running well, take out the seats, put in some cabinets, and you have it made.

If want more room, try an old Greyhound bus. That might be too big, but not if you want a pool table, or even a bowling alley inside the bus.

I have gone camping a lot without the use of a tent. Just unrolled my sleeping bag, and dozed off for the night. That was a long time ago. Because it's dry in the Sierra Nevada, there are not that many bugs to worry about. We do have rattlesnakes, though, but they're rare.

I'll have to try nude camping. This topic has inspired me!

Ben Franklin

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2015 :  09:59:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JimmieMac51

Jimmie

Back in the 1950s, my father did that with an old school bus. As the teenage son I helped. It was a lot of work. For a motor home it wasn't very good, but that was before the Winnebago people invented the RV motor homes.

Today, I chose to buy a good used RV. Its a lot better and a lot less work. Just my experience.

I have found that the RV is a great way to drive naked across Ameica. I can live naked inside the RV. I can park off the road near farms or forests and go outside naked. Often I have left the RV and gone naked around campgrounds by night.

In some US states its not actually illegal to be naked, Oregon for example. I've been asked to cover up by an RV campground owner in Oregon while sitting outside naked.

Naked is green.

Edited by - gnarlyoldman on 01/21/2015 10:05:22 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2015 :  11:07:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well ... you all know my feelings about driving naked and our motorhome is my favorite vehicle to drive that way. We recently stayed at a private textile campground my parents bought into decades ago. My dad didn't want it anymore, we took it over. The Prof and I decided to visit the park the week after a holiday weekend and we were surprised at how empty the park was.

This park has over 800 sites and 35 spots in the entire park were occupied. In the area in which we were parked ... there are 223 sites and there were only 6 spots occupied. Had it not been so cold, I would have enjoyed the outdoors naked because no one was around us. I did, however, make a few trips out to the car, in the nude, heard a noise late at night, got up and grabbed a flashlight and went to investigate. Come to find out ... the closest RV next to us that we thought was occupied, was not and the nearest people from us were about 100 yards away. We could have spent the entire 4 days there naked ... at a textile campground. We plan on returning there again next year to see if we can pull that off, or at least spend a little time naked outside our coach.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2015 :  7:27:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have found that too. Middle of the week at a nice RV site, often half the RVs are just parked there all summer, or all winter. Some locals must lease a parking spot by the year and show up on weekends a few times per year. When you pull in the managers often distribute campers far apart so everyone has more space and your neighbors are the empty ones. Ask the manager when you move in. I have gone naked outside in regular RV parks quite a lot, especially mid week when its not busy.

Naked is green.

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2015 :  07:51:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gnarlyoldman

I have found that too. Middle of the week at a nice RV site, often half the RVs are just parked there all summer, or all winter. Some locals must lease a parking spot by the year and show up on weekends a few times per year.

That's exactly what I did summer for my birthday! Spent a great afternoon sitting naked, getting some sun, havin' a beer or two and listening to Margaritaville on the XM! Not very many people around that time of year in the Florida heat. This place was empty! Plan on hitting this place again next summer a couple of times!!!

Sorry about the oversize picture above admin - got it figured out now...

HNATDT

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2015 :  08:02:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here's an aerial of what was around us last summer. My friend's camper was behind me, but all the others around us were empty for the summer. Makes for hanging out naked easy!

HNATDT

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2015 :  5:20:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice. I'm riding my Harley from New York to Mississippi later this year. Going to make it a two day ride. Was thinking of finding a camp site along the way to stop overnight and I'm hoping to build a nice fire and sit out naked by it.

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2015 :  12:38:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a plan, Willy. Some years ago I took my family on a camping vacaton across America from New Mexico to South Carolina, Virginia, Marylaned, and home again. We were members of the AANR (or the ASA as it was known then). We carried an AANR resort book and a Naturist Society guide book. Along the way we stopped and camped at nudist resorts everywhere we went. I'm sure there would be places you can stay naked if you look. Have a fun trip.

Naked is green.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2015 :  10:17:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the othe day i was watching PBS and they were talking about the early 1900's when Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and Firestone would load up their camping gear into model T to escape into the woods for a few days, well as the campout went to the following years their campouts ended up becoming a motorcade of 50 vehicles including chefs and butlers - no doubt some travel with everything including the kitchen sink and some just need a bucket. nothing changes over time.

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2015 :  7:31:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love to camp!! I prefer to tent camp with a sleeping bag and cook over a camp fire. I have also spent several nights camping sleeping in a hammock and that was the best nights sleep ive ever had. I must also add once you camp nude once its addicting, I been camping nude since my early 20s. I took my girlfriend camping at avalon a few years ago, now she cant stand keping her cloths on in the woods lol

I was born naked, so I'm staying naked :)
Blessed Be!!
Derek

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2015 :  11:04:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After 35years Ina vw pop top we have morphed into a mercedies sprinter conversion van! Not a huge thing but big enough for a head and galley, perfect for two and you can drive it anywhere, it will park anywhere a 4 door pickup can go!

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2015 :  11:05:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After 35years Ina vw pop top we have morphed into a mercedies sprinter conversion van! Not a huge thing but big enough for a head and galley, perfect for two and you can drive it anywhere, it will park anywhere a 4 door pickup can go!

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Nudist Parties in homes Topic Next Topic: What is the dumbest thing you done in the nude?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved