Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 454 ]  [ Total: 454 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Bodypainting
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Piercings and shaving Topic Next Topic: Just when you thought it was safe...
Page: of 7

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2003 :  12:16:18 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Has anyone every tried bodypainting? I have not and would love to try.

Ray

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2003 :  12:23:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A couple of years ago at an AANR convention in TX, I was the canvass for a professional artist. It was beautiful work.

Ocassionally at summer events, I'll bring out the paints. I'd be easier if we had an outdoor shower to wash it off. These paints are actually paint imbedded soap...don't want that in our hot tub.

I may bring the paints to Memorial Day weekend at Carolina Foothills and over Nat'l nude weekend at Whispering Pines to have some fun.
Hugs, cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2003 :  1:06:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
some of the resorts have body painting for the kids and it always gets carried away so big kids are body painted too.

used to be body painting all ages at moonstone beach; alas, closed for wildlife (feathered) protection

Dan1208
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2003 :  1:11:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Dan1208 an AOL message  Click to see Dan1208's MSN Messenger address  Send Dan1208 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds interesting Cheri ... I would like to see some of the artwork sometime. I have some photos of some really nice artistry. But have never seen it in person, nor had anything painted on me. I would like to someday.

Naturally, Dan :)

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2003 :  1:23:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dan, When the paint began to dry, I remember the tightening, itching of the skin. Once it settled down, it wasn't uncomfortable. Not sure if I can find those photos. It was on my old computer and I'm not sure where the floppies are that I copied them to.

Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2003 :  1:28:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you cant us greasepaint or a lot of other stuff which is hard to wash off and itches like crazy.

used to use an easy wash,non-itch paint for mardi gras, but i cant remember the brand name. even washes out of your hair!!

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2003 :  3:35:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've seen pictures of some really cool body paint work. I am an artist myself and have always been interested in created body painted piece but never had a canvas. Now that my girlfriend is willing, time is short. As soon as we get around to it we'll gets some pictures to post.

Is there a special kind of body paint to use? I was thinking of just using some water based ceram-coat acrylics. You can paint on canvas, clothes, paper, etc. with it, its pretty versatile.

Dare to be Bare

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2003 :  4:31:21 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I may bring the paints to Memorial Day weekend at Carolina Foothills and over Nat'l nude weekend at Whispering Pines to have some fun.

That would be awesome Cheri, as I will be at WP in July when u are there. bare hugz

Ray

Fred3
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2003 :  8:23:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Fred3 an ICQ Message  Send Fred3 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
There is usually at least one painter at Sandy Hook on the weekends, at least the times that I've been there.

Fred

Cinderela
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2003 :  10:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It tickles.

-giggle-

*chuckle*
a portrait of the older more dignified Cinderela

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2003 :  01:42:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cindrela;

I have seen the body painting at the beach, and resorts. It is a lot of fun, and some of the artists are really creative. Key West Florida has the annual Fantasy Fest the week before hall-o-ween. There is a body painting contest, and the artists win prizes for their creations. Fantasy Fest is more or an exhibition than nudism, but it is one the few places where you can walk around nude in public.

Kim =^.^=

Cinderela
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2003 :  01:54:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope the artists share their winnings with their "canvases".

*chuckle*
a portrait of the older more dignified Cinderela

Sundance36
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2003 :  02:22:15 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Sundance36's MSN Messenger address  Send Sundance36 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kimberly One question both male and female can walk around nude. At Fantasy fest?? And do they have to be painted?

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  04:38:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sundance36;

I did not see any males nude, and the women were either topless, painted, or some form of revealing costume.

KIm =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  05:44:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I can't say I've ever had my body painted... it sounds a litte confortable walking around with all that paint on. I think sunscreen is bad enough.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  05:45:27 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Can anybody tell me where to buy body paints? Any recomendations on brand names,etc.?

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Piercings and shaving Topic Next Topic: Just when you thought it was safe...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved