Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 563 ]  [ Total: 563 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Bodypainting
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Piercings and shaving Topic Next Topic: Just when you thought it was safe...
Page: of 7

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  02:19:30 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If a guy is real hairy, I would think they'd have trouble deciding where to stop on the inside of the legs too.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  03:00:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah I have seen some guys that look like they are wearing a monkey suit, so they would have to be extra careful. I think that a woman has to be a little more careful than a man does when she shaves.

Kim =^.^=

Cinderela
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  03:52:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"monkey suit"

High-larious!

No Kimberly I think it's the other way around. Boys have to be more careful. Could you imagine? You don't want an early vasectomy on your hands. That sounds terribly awful. They have so many more curves to worry about. It's a common misconception that women have more curves. Yes, we do have a lot of smooth curves that people notice, but guys have angled curves and plenty of them. At least that is my understanding.

And Kimberly, I've been trying to track you down for ages. You're as hard to find as the elusive Sasquatch. Your number one priority should be to get back to my messages every day. That said let the public humiliation of Kimberly begin ! :D

*chuckle*
a portrait of the older more dignified Cinderela

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  03:58:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cinderela;

Guys may have more angles, but we have smoother edges. One slip and, well I am not going to say it, it hurts to much to think about.

Public humiliation? Oh no! I will get in touch as soon as I can,

Kim =^.^=

Cinderela
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  04:04:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shaving sucks all around. I bet Bill Gates has a laser guided laser shaver. It probably uses lasers to burn each hair off with perfect accuracy... guided by lasers too. No knicks. I'd feel a little queasy about using that thing. Wait it doesn't exist, that I know of. Well then, no worries.

Lasers are our future! that and spaceships and copper.

*chuckle*

Cinderela
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  04:06:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh yes I forgot,

LET THE PUBLIC HUMILIATION OF KIMBERLY BEGIN!
BRING Torches, and marshmellows, and fudge...where was I going with this?

*chuckle*

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  04:14:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cinderela;

You said the magic word, chocolate! Sounds like we are going camping and making somemores!

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  5:15:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kim/Cinderela,

To avoid the unecessary pain of the odd slip in those sensitve areas, isn't waxing a better option?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

toll_booth
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  4:35:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd love to be body-painted. That's on my list of to-do's for this year.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  03:46:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Go for it toll_booth, you will love it!

Kim =^.^=

nudepete2003
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  05:49:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudepete2003's Homepage  Send nudepete2003 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bodypainting is great fun it need not be of great artistic value and can be done by anyone.We tend to see highly professional jobs mostly that are too good to wash off.
We have started bodypainting days at my club, its done with normal poster paint that washes off easily and is just a laugh and a good time by all.See what I mean at our msn group by following the link from my website at www.eaglepeakspain.com

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  07:33:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks,pete. couldnt remember the right kind of paint. greasepaint itches after a while. and it is fun. brings out the child in you.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  7:27:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
They eveh have glow in the dark paints for the more adventuresome!

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  05:07:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The flow in the dark would be GREAT for lasertag games in the buff!!

Heehhehe, I think I would put two big bullseyes on my rear

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  05:40:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I didn't think about lazer tag, good idea papabare.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Piercings and shaving Topic Next Topic: Just when you thought it was safe...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved