Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 458 ]  [ Total: 458 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Bodypainting
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Piercings and shaving Topic Next Topic: Just when you thought it was safe...
Page: of 7

Marco
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  07:04:10 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Marco's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My girl friend and her best friend tried body painting a couple of weeks ago, they painted eachother as cats and they were pretty good for a first try, it was a bit cold but we got some really good pictures of them in a tree in the back garden, they want to paint me but I am far too ticklish!!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  11:05:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Awwwwww Marco go for it, it will be fun. I think you can get over being ticklish for that!

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  4:40:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

But don't forget to shave 1st.

Chic

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  7:37:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm an artist myself (when time and mood are suitable) and I like the idea of body painting but never really knew how to get started. Henna painting sounds like a good idea. Even though I'm an artist, I don't have a great deal of creativity, so using the Henna stencils to get started sounds promising. Drawing/painting is the easy part for me -- it's coming up with the ideas that's hard!

I'd also enjoy being a canvas for someone else. I'd be a good candidate in that I'm not very ticklish except in one spot that seems to migrate around from one day to the next. (My wife goes searching for it on a regular basis!) I'd probably have to shave too first, though.

Kimberly & Cinderela, I can't take a position on whether guys or girls have an easier time shaving their bodies. I'm sure we each have our own unique, um, issues to contend with. I just make sure that when it comes to my pubic area, I'm VEERRRRYYYY careful and don't give much thought to whether my wife would have an easier time! I tried it while sitting in the bathtub the other night and liked that better than in the shower. More relaxing too.

Philzer

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  02:53:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
philzer, body painting is not that ticklish, unless your Elmo. Its a lot of fun to come up with different designs. Some of the body artists really have imagination, a create some works of art. Shaving, you just find what is comfortable you and go for it.

Kim =^.^=

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  05:12:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Next month (April 17, 2004 in fact), There's going to be an 'Easter egg body painting' competition here in the pacific northwest. Now you guy's have me thinking I should pencil it into my schedule!

Nude in the pacific northwest

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  08:20:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bikeracer you might go as "Peter Cottontail"!

Kim =^.^=

Edited by - Kimberly on 03/08/2004 08:21:25 AM

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  11:39:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim, I have the towel over my shoulder as I write...Heading to the beach this morning to begin working on 'that' tanline!

Nude in the pacific northwest

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  9:15:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Uhm.... Naturist easter egg body painting. I hust had a picture there, sorry.

Hmmm, now THATS an idea!

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  11:38:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I hope you had a nice day bikeracer, we had showers this morning. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, so I will lay out on the deck for a while and work on my tan lines.

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  01:09:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I found the website I was looking for for bodypainting :) http://www.photo.net/nudes/body-paint. It was in my list of old links I had up on my photo page I had up a long time ago when I was doing figure work (Shooting, not being shot Not alot of people would want to shot me, or maybe alot would, hmmmm)

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  02:52:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not a bad site. Thanks for the link papabare.

Kim =^.^=

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2004 :  8:40:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the last time i tried body painting was when i repainted the bathroom celing!

Just me, Willy

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  03:54:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Abstract art eh Willy?

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  09:37:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When it comes to painting or drawing, mine are your basic "stick figures". Don't think that would work with body painting.

irishred

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Piercings and shaving Topic Next Topic: Just when you thought it was safe...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved