Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 162 ]  [ Total: 162 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2006 :  4:20:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Piero:

I agree, I like the "full pubic region"!

I guess anybody can shave, but if you are able to attain a nice pubic region, wear it proudly!!!

Cookie

smoothest

Posted - 08/29/2006 :  3:35:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
personally, shaved is great for me. But I also like female both shaved and unshaved and I like female hairy armpits.

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2006 :  04:14:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smoothest, right on. I'm not sure about hairy armpits, but there is something sexy about an unshaved female, though I LOVE everything about being smooth!

marpie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2006 :  7:20:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In case of women I prefer full natural triangle but nicely trimmed. Natural bush can go also.
Men, I don't care

Setsuna

Posted - 09/07/2006 :  4:51:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First post here:

Ok so I'm Brian, 18 and when I first got with my boyfriend I noticed he shaved down below, so just yesterday I decided well why not and shaved all my pubic hair off during my shower with Gel and a 4 bladed razor.

the rest of that day and today have been pretty painful. I have like Razor burn i guess, allll over my crotch now. Lots of red bumps. now I shave my face but it always comes out clean and neat and never with any troubles, so i'm guessing this is razor burn all over.

It actually feels like a bunch of little stubble and it causes me to itch really bad, but after looking at it again it's not stubble, and the itching only made it worse, but whenever my shorts move against it, it feels like small pin pricks.

So any suggestions?

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2006 :  08:30:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In this Forum, there is a topic here entitled Special Interest Groups - Nudist Oriented / The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving. I'm sure you'll find advice and comments that cover your concerns.

Chic

Edited by - chic on 09/12/2006 08:37:36 AM

Kangen

Posted - 09/13/2006 :  12:58:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Kangen a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm newest to social nudism, for couple years ago, I have shaven my pubic, and I like it, clean and mmmm... :)

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  4:49:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all, I am new here. My daughters have encouraged me to try this online chatting stuff. I am a nudist mom,married with three daughters. We are a family of nudists. My husband and I were born and raised nudists and we raise our daughters the same way. As for pubic hair..I will give my opinion on the topic. I am 46 years old. I havent shaved my pubic hair in over 20 years. I havent shaved above the mid-thigh area since college. My husband prefers me au natural. I am VERY hairy in my pubic area and upper/innerthighs. My youngest daughter 12, hates pubic hair,and just started shaving completley smooth. My middle daughter,16..has never shaved or trimmed since she started getting hair down there. She is also extremely "bushy" in her pubic area,as well as upper and inner thighs. My older daughter,19..has been shaving hers in different shapes. She doesnt live with us anymore,but last time she came home,her bush was dyed blonde and in the shape of a lightning bolt! My husband shaves smooth and has ever since Ive known him. I think pubic hair styles have changed over the years. I remember when I was in college in the 70's all the girls in the showers had huge hairy bushes, now my daughter says amoung her friends a hairy bush is very uncommon.

Recon

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  02:25:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, This is my first time I've written on this or any subject. I've been a member here for several months now.I've been shaving & experimenting w/ my pubic & body hairs for 15
yrs, or so. It's great & a lot of fun-& a lot of work too.For me, its an ultimate turn on to have my entire body completely bald. This way you are completely & totally naked. There is no hair to hide your most intimate parts. You are at the mercy of everyones eyes; totally and completely naked. It's a turn on for me. I would have to say I'm an exhibitionist. It turns me on to expose my naked body.As for women, I agree w/ Will about pubic hair & body hair on a women. If she has a lot of pubic hair ,its like a secret barried treasure. It makes you wonder how special it is that shes hiding her vagina. Now for the women that shave or shave bald, its kind of the opposite. You wonder why it isn't covered up, & it might be so special that she wants to show it off & share
it with everyone. I was ont the bikini bare website & they have a bikini that is more not there than there.The bikini held her vagina lips closed & the elastic around her waist was really low. At the top of the bikini she had a very nice neat patch of jet black pubic hair about 3/4" wide & sticking up above the bikini waistband probably 1 1/2". It looked like it was thinned out a little bit & there was no pubic hair sticking ou the sides. That literally blew me away. Hot Hot hot! I had to get a copy of that photo. Women do whatever you wish to do w/ your beautiful pubic area & hairs. I think they are all beautiful w/ their own secret little treasures. I even like women w/ a little hair under their arms. Its a tease to me.I like it trimmed somewhat & shaped is even better. Also; women w/ hair on their arms is a hottie to me. Ecspecially the ones w/ fine feminine black or blonde hairs. WOAH! Later On
Recon

cro

Posted - 09/30/2006 :  1:11:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All

If I shave and then stop shaving will my pubes grow much longer.

Also whats the best way to shave the penis area and sack?

Cheers

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2006 :  1:33:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
VERY carefully !!! I use a Gillette MACH3 razor but am considering investing in an epilator. Welcome to the forum.

nude2
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2006 :  2:30:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't shave my pubic area and never have, I think it would be a lot of work to maintain. I do trim the bush as a routine so that it is nice and uniform, I like women the same way.

aperfectfit

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  2:21:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've found this new product Nair For Men to work really well. For shaving, I and We use the Mach3 Razor with a gel shaving cream. Shaving in or right after a shower or bath is the best time. Shave with the grain before going against the grain to minimize irritation. You may get some bumps and irritation but I can assure you that it will eventually pass and pretty much rarely happen after you've been shaving a while after your skin adjust. My girlfriend and I vary between being completely shaved or trimmed just above and shaved bare below. We used to worry about what people would think at the Gym but never get any grief at all. Within the "Lifestyle" community shave genitals are the rule not the exception.

si_086

Posted - 10/10/2006 :  08:52:03 AM  Show Profile  Click to see si_086's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i prefer a trimmed area as,
1 i think it looks better,
2 i hate having so much hair down there and
3 it suits modern times, being trimmed or shaved is more socially accepted, an for me im not sure if anyone else feels the same way its a confidence booster.

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 10/12/2006 :  01:24:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Si,
I agree with you. It's much more asthetic and much more sensual when smooth, regardless of one's sex. The time spent being smooth is absolutely well worth the investment!

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved