Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 174 ]  [ Total: 174 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  3:06:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My daughter and I both dyed our bushes bright orange for Halloween! And my oldest shaved hers to like a Jack-o-lantern. She emailed me a picture this morning. It looks really neat!

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  3:17:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry Jenn but my mind is boggling!!!! It sound great fun.

Mike

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  4:46:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jenn:

Tomorrow night will be our annual Halloween Party. We all start the evening off with costumes, and as the night progresses, the rule is some piece of the costume is to be taken off, and by l0:30, we are all in the "buff"!

Jenn, Mrs. Cookie and I took your advice, and we dyed our "bush"! We used Feria "Deep Copper", it should be a lot of fun.

Since she is trying to grow out her bush, there is not shaving or trimming this year.

Hope everyone has a "Happy Halloween"!!!!
Cookie

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  5:32:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like fun! We are having a huge nude get together at our house for Halloween tomorrow night as well. We usually go the the party at our club, but my daughter wanted to have a bunch of her friends over. AND quite frankly the music at our club's tends to be geared towards a much older age group. So my daughter and her friends will have a better time in our rec room,spa and heated pool. Plus most of our daughters friends come from nudist families like ours so my husband and I get along quite well with many of the parents. I know it is rare to have a nudist circle of friends as large as ours and I am VERY happy we do.

nudistme
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2006 :  02:11:53 AM  Show Profile  Send nudistme an AOL message  Send nudistme a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i am naturaly hairless ... and i like it

its velvet smooth

Bare Couple

Posted - 11/07/2006 :  7:18:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For me there's no doubt that completely smooth looks best on a woman. My wife has tried different styles over the years (landing strip, dorito, etc) but this season has gone bare all over (she likes to keep up with the latest trends!). I usually keep a patch of closely trimmed hair above my penis but shave everything else off. I've occasionally gone completely smooth but my wife prefers a little hair on men. I don't shave anything else other than my face

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2006 :  3:10:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Quite interested as as to what a "Dorito" might be?

Would you give us a defination.

I have heard of all other types of designs, and configurations, but never that particular one.

Thanks,

Cookie

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2006 :  7:43:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im curious myself about the "dorito" style is. With three daughters and myself, I thought I had heard of every style of pubic hair there was.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2006 :  12:39:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm guessing the "Dorito" style is an upside down triangle!

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2006 :  1:17:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your probably right. I didnt know that style had a name.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2006 :  5:26:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jenn:

Thanks, I thought I was the only one who did not know.

We have done every design that there is, now we know.

Cookie

HeatherSean

Posted - 11/20/2006 :  1:19:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there...being new to this site I thought I would answer the topic's questions...I am "au natural" downthere...the years before I met my husband I used to trim and occasionally shave but my husband actually prefers me "au natural"...and like a few other women on here I do have an abundance of pubic hair...for me it is genetic...my mom and sister both have what people call "huge bushes"...LOL...due to our location we don't have alot of options for places to go for being nude...but we do own a semi-private lake front property that we invite our nudists friends to...and the consensus amongst the other wives and females that come over to be nude...70% don't shave or trim a little...Anyway just my 2 cents...

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2006 :  4:36:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi HeatherSean. My husband also prefers me to be quite bushy as well. We have three teenage daughetrs who vary their shaving habits..depending on their mood and wether or not they currently have a boyfriend. Shaving for women especially is definately a generational thing. You would be hard-pressed to find any girls around college age with ANY pubic hair at all. This according to our 20 year old daughter who attends UCSF and currently lives with four other nudist girls her age. She is part of a large group of nudist/college age students where she lives. Of all the beach gatherings and "nude get togethers" she attends.. she says she is the only girl that has a very natural bush, and most college age guys are also shaving most of their hair off now a days as well. As a whole in the nudist community, shaving has become quite commonplace. Whereas 20 years ago it was the opposite. At a nudist club in 1986 you wouldnd see many shaved people at all.

Jenn

n/a 04jan08
deleted

Posted - 11/20/2006 :  4:41:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
edit g-styles.htm

pick your style

Edited by - n/a 04jan08 on 11/22/2006 10:06:21 AM

smoothiecouple
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2006 :  2:37:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started shaving in anticipation of my vasectomy in 2000. Since I quit wearing underwear have found it quite comfortable. My wife enjoyed the look and has been shaving since 2001. She has also decided to quit wqasting money on teeny underwear and things as well. After our nudist friends saw us they thought we were nuts! After several of them experiemented with different styles the most have taken the plunge as well.

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved