Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 144 ]  [ Total: 144 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

inudist
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2008 :  07:17:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit inudist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I use a regular disposable razor and soap the area up first. I had the same problem with the trimmer I use. A razor works much better there for me.

inudist

Broooz
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2008 :  08:17:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks - will try that

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2008 :  9:02:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just this AM Mrs Cookie came in and shaved me nice and close with "Good News Razor". Next week end is Labor, and I will stop shaving, and let it grow for the long winter months of the Northeast!!!

Remember we are here for only a short time, so let's have a good time!!

Cookie

RVDUDE
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2008 :  12:28:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does Mrs. cookie not shave during the long winter months in the northeast?
i have convinced my wife to forgo shaving for the winter months although they aren't very long here in Texas.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2008 :  8:22:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
R V Dude:

Right now Mrs. Cookie is letting her "bush" grow back. She has been smooth since we came back from Calif in April.
The reason she shaves during the summer months, I may be off topic, and if I am I apoligize, she likes to show off her nice jewelry she has for her piercings!!
She misses bleaching and coloring her "bush"!!

She wants to be bright auburn for Halloween, and then Christmas, she will be "Deep Red", and for New years Eve, she will be "platinum blonde", and Valentine's Day she will be "Bright Red", and off course for St. Patty's day, she will use food coloring and be "Celtic Green"!!!

Just remember we are here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

cking2008
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  5:33:33 PM  Show Profile  Send cking2008 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Any females: I am intrested in getting my vaginal area waxed. Does it hurt and where is a good place to go in Utah?

Carol King

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2008 :  10:20:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cking2008

Any females: I am intrested in getting my vaginal area waxed. Does it hurt and where is a good place to go in Utah?

Carol King

Many beauty salons do waxing. Look in your local yellow pages.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
http://pages.prodigy/cheridonna

need2bebigger

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  02:40:57 AM  Show Profile  Send need2bebigger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
should guys be smooth down there too

mikeknob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  06:27:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
need2b3bigger

What do you mean by "should"? There is no requirement for anyone to be "smooth down there" whether the person is male or female. It is all just a matter of personal choice. I personally prefer to be smooth and I like the look of it on others. I just wish that the laser treatments weren't so expensive so that I could make it permanent.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2008 :  3:56:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mrs. Cookie and I have been smooth since we went to the "left coast" last Spring.

We enjoyed being smooth, and Mrs. Cookie was able to show off her new jewelry.

We stopped shaving on Labor Day, and we look forward to a full bush in the coming months.

We will keep that way until we hit the "left coast" next year!

Remember we are here for only a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

smoothcrunch
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2008 :  7:28:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never been much on changing my "coiffure pubique" on account of being basically smooth since I was 14 (took a razor to my puss rather rashly as I ended up red and itchy and took some serious stick off the girls in the PE changing rooms when they saw my great works).

My mate Mel, on the other hand, was always one for pubic topiary and colour coordination. First noticed that although her long hair was raven black (dyed - she was a goth), she was a natural redhead and her pubes were a dazzling auburn. She experimented with bleaching them blonde (looked odd!)then dyed them bright blue (nice) before going skinhead for a bit. When they grew back, she experimented with landing strips, triangles, patches just above her cleft and even bolts of lightning!

She now supports a sculptured heart shape above her ginny - very romantic!

Naked when I can

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2008 :  8:17:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smoothcrunch:

Hooray for Mel!! I like the style!!

Mrs. Cookie is a platinum blonde, and she has ventured into many shades below the waist.

I love it when she is "Raven Black", what a contrast.

We are looking forward to our annual Halloween Party, and she hopes that her bush has grown out enough so she can do it a bright "Copper".

She has promised me that she will be "snow blonde" on Christmas.

Just remember, we are here on for a short time,
so let's have a good time.

Cookie

smoothcrunch
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2008 :  1:39:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've told Mel about your post and she is chuffed to bits that her intimate curlies are a conversation piece. She tells me that it's only a few weeks since she last mowed the lawn so when it's a bit longer, she'll dye her bush a luscious red for you.

I fell quite left out now. I wouldn't have my mound any other way than smooth and pink but it would be nice to dress it up on occasion. Perhaps a brightly coloured merkin might be an idea. Might keep me warm when the cold weather kicks in!

Naked when I can

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2008 :  6:10:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Broooz

What sort of razor do you use on your scrotum - I use electric but keep getting nicks

Broooz-

I just bought one of those 5-blade razors with the battery powered vibrator. There's just enough action that you can shave with virtually no drag. I used to use the regular 5-blade, but the new one shaves much closer in a shorter amount of time. Try it, there's quite a difference, and I think you'll like it.

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

smoothcrunch
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2008 :  05:33:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sorry Carol, but yes it does.

I use an epilator. Need to be careful of all those little feminine folds and tucks but you can do it at your own pace and you don't have to worry about anyone having to delve between your legs.

Both waxing and epilating will leave you sore and red for a day or so (avoid panties is the best advice I can give) but you won't end up with shaving stubble. even when it starts to grow back.

Not best placed to advise on stripping pubes off in Utah, though.

Naked when I can

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved