Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 167 ]  [ Total: 167 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Strange Benefits of Nudism
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Spring 2015 Topic Next Topic: What God thinks of nudism
Page: of 6

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2003 :  6:37:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We've all answered the question of why we like being nude and what advantages it has. But what about some of the STRANGE advantages of being nude? I've thought about this topic and come up with a few odd benefits that I never thought of when becoming a nudist. Some examples:

1) I only have to dress for work once. Because I'm nude as I prepare for work I don't have to change my clothes after getting toothpaste or my breakfast on them. You'd be amazed at how often I used to dress twice because of breakfast and toothpaste!

2) Quicker bathroom trips at night. When there's nothing to take off the trip takes half the time.

3) More money in the long run because I destroy fewer clothes when cleaning the house (bleach has killed many of my clothes) or cooking.

So what are some strange benefits of being nude/ nudism that YOU'VE found? This could be funny!

Melissa

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2003 :  6:50:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, You mentioned bleach-destroyed clothes...I still have that happen. LOL Cleaning while just wearing a robe or kneeling down on the kitchen floor after witnessing my wonderful, darling husband making black marks on the floor. I should have tossed off the clothes BEFORE tackling any jobs. I did find out how to mask the bleach...had someone do an floral embroidery in the same color as the slacks.

Hugs, Mom

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

tucsonnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2003 :  9:04:34 PM  Show Profile  Click to see tucsonnude's MSN Messenger address  Send tucsonnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I like to stay nude at home too. Just less laundry to do each week. Used to have to wear a shirt and tie and black slacks..just had to wash them.
Like you just easier to do houswork. And sure makes it easier at night to go to the bathroom.
I paint at times and it is easier to just wash off the paint and not on your clothes.
Keeps the sales people and others away from your door..

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  01:55:48 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know if it's a strange advantage, but an advantage none the less.
No tan lines, so I don't look like I'm wearing a white bikini or shorts. (Although in my Avatar pic it ain't done yet!)

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 12/13/2003 02:00:18 AM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  02:12:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree one of the benefits of being a nudist is not having to take off clothes when going to the bathroom, pantyhose always are a problem. lol

The laundry volume is less, unless you have kids. But I do find myself buying less everyday clothes.

I am nude in the house most of the time, and do my house cleaning in the nude. I too have ruined some nice clothes to cleaning and bleach.

Another advantage, you do not have to keep the house quite as cool in summer when you are nude. I guess that equals out when you have to keep it warmer in the winter.

Sleeping nude has its advantages, but I am not going to go there.

Kim =^.^=

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  02:46:57 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think the best thing about sleeping nude is not having clothes bunch up on you! I can't stand even a t-shirt the way it clings to the blanket when you move around, I can't even imagine long legged pajama pants twisting up around me!

Randy

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  04:01:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My favourite is that there's no need to worry about sand in your bathing suit.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  06:59:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sand in your bathing suit can be very uncomfortable, especially for ladies.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  10:28:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just a thought... Naturists may spend less on washing powder and depreciation of clothes but undoubtedly spend alot more on suncreen???

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  11:10:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How about needing less clothes for a trip or vacation, less luggage and lighter luggage.

irishred

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  12:24:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let's see most of it has been said less laundry less ruined clothing. That's a big advantage when cleaning the house nude plus it just makes the job more fun. Much faster getting ready for work. I also find myself delaying getting dressed until I have to leave. How about all the constricting marks left on your body by tight clothes? That can't be good for you can it? Ah heres one, you are more aware of any changes to your body such as a mole that may change shape or color.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Collin Fletcher

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  9:23:15 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The best overall advantage to nudism is no tan lines.

Ray

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  01:42:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You got that right Ray!

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  09:15:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm still not convinced that the naturist lifestyle is cheaper than the textile.

Naturist expenses (I can think of which are possibly more than textile):
Sunscreen
Towels
Club membership fees
Swim-night fees
Naturist resorts are generally more expensive than equavalent textile alternatives

Are there any others?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  2:04:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who cares if its more expensive,it feels a whole lot better.

Naturally KIWI

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  5:01:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kiwi,

i agree with you. less money on clothes which we dont like so we spend it on stuff we DO like, and it definitelt feels better KIWI, definitely improves my attitude

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Spring 2015 Topic Next Topic: What God thinks of nudism  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved