Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 435 ]  [ Total: 435 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2006 :  1:05:13 PM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I still have a little hair on my head (that which remains after the rest has jumped to its demise on the floor!), a bit on my forearms, but that's in the process of being removed and a little postage stamp above my penis. That's all there is and the stamp and forearms are in serious danger of being 'disappeared'! :-)

ryant

Posted - 06/06/2006 :  03:31:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been a smoothy off and on for 5 years. I have had most of my pubic area lasered but have retained a sparse covering above my penis to keep my wife happy or I should say less unhappy. It is a real shame she isn't interested in becoming a smoothie as she has a great body and a nice neat vulva (even after 4 kids). I am severly tempted to get the remaining few hairs lasered as I occasionally shave them for the totally hair free feeling but have to put up with complaints about the stubble.

Edited by - ryant on 06/06/2006 05:03:58 AM

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2006 :  1:15:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI Ryant, If stubble is the issue, try pluckling the hairs out by the root. You can wax, use an epilator or just a pair of tweezers. The hair will come back slower and softer with no hard stubble.

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2006 :  10:18:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Almost every day while taking my shower.

Belgarion

Posted - 06/13/2006 :  10:36:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Belgarion's Homepage  Send Belgarion a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I just use a triple edge razor and only shave while taking a shower. i shave two or three times a week.

belgarion

tomgunn

Posted - 06/14/2006 :  11:05:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is shaving feel better in the water and do stubbys hurt coming bk in

tom

canzan
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2006 :  2:01:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I use an epilator to keep down the hair. I find it grows in cycles, so by using it weekly it takes care of those hairs whose turn it is to grow back. If I'm in a hurry I'll do a quick razor job. I reall like it smooth!

roygbivred

Posted - 06/23/2006 :  06:29:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave everyday, while showering. Have been shaving for over 10 years. Can't imagine having that curly stuff down there again.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 06/23/2006 :  06:32:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave weekly in the summertime.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 06/23/2006 09:03:35 AM

TonyinAustralia

Posted - 06/23/2006 :  11:13:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been shaving since the age of 16. Am 30 now, i couldnt imagine what I look like with full hair down there anymore. Cant really remember what it looked like beforwe 16 anyway :)

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2006 :  8:26:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim:

We can understand, my wife and I, for years we had not shaved, and enjoyed the natural way, but then we had gone to the "left coast", and saw what was happening, and how everyone was either entirely shaved, or had a strip, triangle, or just a little patch. This would be for either females or males.

While we were spending our time there my wife thought maybe we should trim a bit. Now you have to understand we had not trimmed or cut in over 4 years. One of the reasons being that we enjoyed coloring our pubic region.

But before we left, my we was down to a thin strip, and I had a small patch.

When we finally arrived home, we said to heck with it, and we are now totally smooth.

We have decided to stay that way until after Labor Day, and then we will go back to the "natural look"!!!

We do enjoy the smooth look.

We may not do it everyday, but when we are going to our fav. spot here in the Northeast, we are def. smooth.

Some of our friends are surprised. We all kid each othe about it.

As long as you enjoy it, that is whats counts.

Cookie

djords
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2006 :  01:52:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For me I like the smooth feel and look. I don't like the look of hair on the body. So had it all removed via laser. A bit expensive but worth every penney.

froggy10
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2006 :  7:50:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Over the years I have become more and more like a bear. After our first nude experience just a few weeks ago I decided I needed to trim some of the pubic hair. My wife used her skills with the hair cutting scissors and we are both happy with the results. I can't inagine shaving all the hair I have all over. As a sidebar: my wife had chemo several years ago and lost ALL her hair and I thought she was absolutly beautifus.

froggy10
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2006 :  7:53:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I meant "Beautiful." My proofreading skills have deserted me.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2006 :  9:00:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Froggy:

No matter what you said, it is great to hear that your wife is doing well. My wife and I had not shaved for over 3 years and then this spring we went to DS and saw that the smooth or design way was the "way to go"!

Slowly my wife trimmed and played around with what she would be happy with, and she finally decided on a half moon. I also had not trimmed or cut in over 3 years, and I decided to trim a bit. Nothing drastic.

Now that we are in the mid summer, we both have
half moons. We still "love" to either bleach or dye our pubic hair. Right now my she is a
"soft black" which is a big change for her since she is a "Platinum Blonde"! Generally, the carpet would match the curtins.

She told me that we would def. having a shaving party before mid August, and we would be "smooth again"!!!

She is full of surprises.

Cookie

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved