Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 201 ]  [ Total: 201 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

notanlines53

Posted - 11/19/2010 :  9:23:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have shaved of and on for too many years to count. I shave when I need too but probably every few days. No schedule. Like most other shavers, wouldn't have it any other way.

bornude2009
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2010 :  1:56:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

after doing laser on complete body 8 times I shave once a week to keep fully smooth. That is hygienic, comfortable and esthetic too.
No one minded last summer in France and Spain where i holidayed.

Xavier

MrDave
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2011 :  4:32:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave every time in the shower. No stubble or ingrown hairs this way.

MrDave

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2011 :  10:05:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

During the winter months, Mrs. Cookie and I
enjoy growing out the "bush"!! Believe me
when she let's it grow it is a "bush"!!

But once Mem. Day comes along, she wants to be
smooth for the summer, so she can enjoy showing
her new "bling"!!

Since we both have our nipples and belly button
pierced, she and her girl friends have 3 piercings below the waist.

Remember we are only here for a short time, so
let's have great time.

Cookie

flying rabbit

Posted - 07/21/2011 :  07:13:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
shaved for surgery, but they only shaved half, looked stupid, so I shaved it all off. I have a second surgery soon, so I am staying smooth for awhile. I have done it two or three times before without an operation pending. I like it until it starts to grow back. hate the ingrown hairs, razor burn etc. so, I don' t do it too often.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2011 :  7:57:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

Since it is mid Summer, and the weather here in
the Northeast has been very hot, we are both glad we are shaved smooth.

It is so refreshing when we jump into the pool
at the house, or if we are at our fav. spot in
Conn., we really enjoy it.

Quite a few of our friends have decided to go smooth, and they enjoy the sensation too.

Remember, we are only here for a short time, so
let's have a good time.

Cookie

flyingnose

Posted - 07/26/2011 :  8:22:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit flyingnose's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hope the moderator understands. I don't want to say that my first wife of 23years was cold but every-time she opened her mouth a light would come on in her month. My second wife enjoyed giving oral but she made it plane that she didn't like the Hair. so I took care of that. She loved it. She took advantage of it. I enjoyed it and have remained that way since. About 20 years now. my new wife of 14+YEARS now also enjoys it.I really sweat a lot in my work and I can tell you that it feels different with a bear(it wicks the sweat away) and the other area that I keep Shaved I can feel the sweat drip away instead of staying in the Hair making me hot. It drips into the paints as I don't ware underwear anymore(again due to my 2ed wife).Feels so much better and makes me cooler.With the 100+degree days we have had in Central NC I know it has helped me get through better.Can't explain it better hope you understand. Guess you would have to try it for a while to understand. Let me know if you do and how it feel's to you. Latter

If we were supposed to ware clothes then how come we were not born with them on????

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2011 :  11:21:42 AM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mountainman

I shave 100% body smooth virtually every day

DO OR DONOT; THERE IS NO TRY

My blonde body hair is so fine, I shave about once a week now. I'm very lucky, I guess.
Anyway, are we lucky people or what ? So many are caught up in their little worlds, affraid to try and explore different ideas and concepts.
Sad, Indeed.
Stay smooth, stay in the Sun in Santa Barbara County.

Petewhim

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2011 :  11:19:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have shaved a couple of times, but it seems to be too much time, trouble, and some pain to keep up(or off) with it on a regular basis. I, for now, prefer the natural look, but I do keep myself trimmed regularly.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2011 :  5:19:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That's the spirit, Benjamin. It's a lot easier to just let the body do what comes naturally to it. Lots less work and bother.

"Whenever a man has cast a longing eye on offices, a rottenness begins in his (and her) conduct."
Thomas Jefferson

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2011 :  5:22:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I've enjoyed the feeling of being completely bald many times over the years.
My wife of 2 years prefers hairy men so, I've compromised by only trimming.
Still prefer bald but getting use to a little hair.

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2011 :  5:45:23 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, as you know, I love being smooth all over..in front...like having my lady smooth also. What is fun is to have her shave me. Really turns us both on. Trust is needed here..and we do.
I am not much into shaving her, I am paranoid about nicking her..OMG !
Stay naked, Stay in the Sun..

Petewhim

wardt
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2011 :  7:53:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I basically shave my pubic hair when I get around to it which is usually every few weeks or so. I prefer smmoth but am tto lazy to do iy more often. When I do shave I sometimes also use Nair to get rid of chest and arm hair.Once in a long while i go for my legs as well.
Having just done it in the last couple of days I decided for once to go for it all and removeb all hir from the neck down except for my back which I can't reach. I am used to seeing no pubic hair but to see no hair from the neck down is rare for me and takes getting used to. I used Nair for everything except for pubic hair which I shaved. I wish I could stay smooth all over all the time but find it too much bother. It would be great if I had help but not being in a relationship that is not realistic.
I have not had any problems with ingrown hairs in years and rarely haveany itching from thehair growing back. I guess I am luckier than some people on here

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  07:55:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I use an epilator now for the last year. I had to use it every 3-4 days. now i'm useing the epilator every 3-4 weeks. It takes me 15-20 minutes to do from the neck down. I shaved better than 20 years prior to this. Might think about trying an epilator. Mark

sunflower
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  4:56:26 PM  Show Profile  Send sunflower an AOL message  Click to see sunflower's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I agree with your wife steady78, prefer a man au natural.

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved