Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 155 ]  [ Total: 155 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Humor and Entertainment
 Nudist laughs & jokes - good clean humor only!
 Top Ten Reasons To Be A Nudist
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: funnies Topic
Page: of 4

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  04:05:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I haven't bought one in a long time either Calmnude. I do have an old one that I keep handy incase we go somewhere where have to wear one.

Kim =^.^=

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  05:38:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a few bathing suits because I'm a new nudist. I can't imagine ever wearing them again. Wait a second- yes, I can. During the summer I spend a lot of time at Sesame Place with my niece and nephew and I'll have to wear one there. Oh drat! Surely Big Bird will be ok with me in my natural state?

One of the biggest benefits from nudism for me is the emotional release of taking off the clothes and becoming a person. Another benefit is being less concerned about my weight as I don't worry so much about what I'm going to wear or if it's snug.

Melissa

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  07:00:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's another reason to be a nudist, lower electric bill in spring/summer months. Since I live in an area where the homes are close together, in the summer I have to keep the blinds closed to help keep the heat out. Combine that with walking around inside in the buff and I can raise the thermostat more than if I was dressed resulting in lower electric bill. Highest electric bill I've had so far was still below $60. It's a very small trailer with heat reflective window tint and double (not insulated) windows. Best bill to date was $38 and this place is all electric.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  11:13:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sailordave, we do the same thing in the summertime, keep the blinds closed to keep the heat out. Our bill is lower also.

irishred

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2004 :  03:21:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Melissa, a few extra pounds look worse in a tight bathing suit than they do when you are nude.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2004 :  6:32:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What ever your size ot shape, I think that someone's ability to and comfort with be nude in a public setting shows a healthy perspective on life, a good self-image and a good self esteem.

irishred

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  03:14:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you sailordave, since we do not have airconditoning, it helps to cool off being nude in the spring and summer.

Kim =^.^=

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2004 :  4:36:17 PM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kim:
Great top ten list.
Tom

HarborGuy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2004 :  4:50:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit HarborGuy's Homepage  Send HarborGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It saves on laundry.
It keeps the house cleaner.
It is healthier for boys. Testicals need to stay cool.
You are no slave to fashion.
Children who grow up nude with parents are not repulsed when the parent who becomes infermed and can't take care of themselves anymore. I,E. Baths.
No secrets in the house. It's hard to hide things with no pockets.
Parents know when the most important changes take place in their kids lives. It's sad when some parents don't even know when their children start puberty.

PapaShug
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2004 :  9:29:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I freed my butt so my mind would follow.

PapaShug

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: funnies Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.87 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved