Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 299 ]  [ Total: 299 ]  [ Newest Member: RogueLizzy ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 All those in favor of Winter giving way to Spring?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: MIAMI IS NOT TROPICAL!!! Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - April 2004
Page: of 25

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2004 :  10:07:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It will be a dreary Easter, but it looks like we'll have some better weather next weekend!

irishred

Skeptic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2004 :  10:50:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Skeptic an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
We got 4-5" of snow in Denver between Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. One town higher up not too far from us got 27". The weather today is sunny and could get fairly warm. That was probably our last blast of winter, although around here we can get snow until nearly July.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2004 :  6:43:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well, it should help the drought conditions out there anyway.

in this area of the world, if the rainfall is only average, there will be some nasty flooding.

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2004 :  8:18:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pretty crapy weather here in Ga. today supposed to get even colder as the week goes on .May start to warm up next week-end, we will see.I'm ready for some heat!!!Hot tub is on and ready the wife won't go in unless it's warmer!!!dave...

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2004 :  12:57:58 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by calmnude

Randy,

think you are on the final roller coaster ride to the next season.

a person i work with from Minnesota says the 4 seasons thee are "almost winter, winter, still winter , and road construction". Is this true?

Absolutely. I've heard that before and I have to agree. It seems like summer is way too short here. And while it is, they rip up every road and highway they can think of, and work on them all at the same time, since they have so little of it.

Randy

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2004 :  02:47:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Spring is here! Went to Wreck beach Saturday, in the 60's and partly sunny. Too cold to do any swimming but felt good to lay in the sun nude. Had a great day Easter, warm and sunny again!

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2004 :  09:14:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Skeptic, keep that snow in the west. lol

Kim, you are lucky, already sunbathing.

irishred

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2004 :  5:16:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Irishred, three days in a row! Spring has sprung! I got out in the sun again today!

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2004 :  6:39:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim, i'm envious. Working on that tan already. lol

irishred

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2004 :  7:19:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well what kim has had will eventually be coming our way. YIPPEE

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2004 :  02:31:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Its been so long since I have seen a warm sunny day, I will take anything I can get!

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2004 :  1:21:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lots of rain today. Lots of grass to cut later in the week!

irishred

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2004 :  6:30:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i don't know irish. the way it's raining here, i keep looking for an older gentleman with a boat and herding animals by pairs. flood warnings here for the next couple of days.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  03:04:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think he left here a few days ago Calmnude, and headed your way, but I am sure he will be back. Hope you guys do not get any flooding.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  08:05:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Calmnude. lol. I hope you won't need that "ark".

irishred

Page: of 25 Previous Topic: MIAMI IS NOT TROPICAL!!! Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - April 2004  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved