Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 194 ]  [ Total: 194 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  01:37:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chic,

Thanks for trying. Let her know we are still thinking about her.

and by the way..........back on topic.........

I just walked down to the mail box with a shirt on, unbutton and nothing else.....

the Prof says I'm gonna get caught!

Edited by - FireProf on 07/29/2005 01:39:06 AM

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  09:37:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf,

I will let Kim know.

Re lack of clothing in a semi-public venue, I some times open my door to get the daily newspaper without realizing I haven't a stitch of clothing on my body. It's just that we're so comfortable that we forget.

Chic

Edited by - chic on 07/30/2005 07:55:07 AM

curious1
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  4:42:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chic

Re lack of clothing in a semi-pubic venue,

Interesting typo...

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  02:31:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will also open the front door in the nude....obviously, since we are always that way when at home, and get the bottled water, packages or mail left on our front entry. In the evening, I will also retrieve the trash cans and take them from the street into the back yard.

I almost routinely walk out nude to pull the cars into the garage when left out on the driveway for whatever reason, at night of course.

The other day I went out to the back patio and was raising a shade and my neighbor was on his patio doing some maintanence and he saw me. We just waved at each other, I finished raising the shade and turned and walked back into the house. I don't worry too much about being in my backyard nude and if they see me anymore. They've seen us so many times that they know if they are working on their house and have a clear view of our backyard, they stand a good chance of seeing us nude most of the time.

So I guess I'm getting a lot bolder and braver about being seen nude by the neighbors more often.

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2005 :  12:36:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, I have a new "bravest nude event" to report. Yesterday my girlfriend and I decided to take a day and drive up to Northern AZ from Phx. We went just north of Oak Creek Canyon and found a nice place to take our first nude hike. We had a great time, it was hard to leave but its monsoon season around here right now. We stayed out in the rain til it just got too cold.

Dare to be Bare

jimmygee

Posted - 11/10/2005 :  4:08:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm an early riser, so I do this every morning! Only been spotted twice. I casually walk down the driveway every morning to get the newspaper. Totally nude. Since I'm nude in the backyard everyday, and the neighbors know it, guess it doesn't make much sense to cover up for the paper at 5:00AM.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2005 :  4:23:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jimmygee

I'm an early riser, so I do this every morning! Only been spotted twice. I casually walk down the driveway every morning to get the newspaper. Totally nude. Since I'm nude in the backyard everyday, and the neighbors know it, guess it doesn't make much sense to cover up for the paper at 5:00AM.

Just be careful as there may be a new police officer in your area and you could get cited and in some states listed as a sex offender.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2005 :  10:49:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, I hope I'd have to do something a bit more definitive than walk out front for the paper without my robe, to get convicted as a sex offender. Most likely, even in this rather staid development, the officer would scold me for being so absent-minded and tell me to go in and get dressed. I would of course feign innocent ignorance, and go do as instructed.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2005 :  10:57:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
. Not my bravest moment, but someone else's: on my first visit to Yosemite Park, in the 70's, there was a park ranger who led nature walks. Every afternoon, he would lead a group of ten or twenty young hikers out of the valley, up along one of the creeks. When the group arrived at a likely spot, a mile or so from the valley floor, he'd stop and ask, "Who's going swimming?" and he would proceed to remove his ranger uniform and go skinny-dipping in the creek. Almost always, almost everyone would join in. No one ever complained, but I think if they had, he would have lost that job in a flash.
. More to his point, from that stage in the hike on, he was listened to as he pointed out all the wildlife, and reminded folks not to pee near the stream, and generally encouraged a respectful attitude toward Nature overall. Without that naked introduction, I'm sure he would not have been so effective. It was a great model for a good teacher to follow - earn some respect by allowing some vulnerability, and overcoming it.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2005 :  11:04:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by old hippie

Wow, I hope I'd have to do something a bit more definitive than walk out front for the paper without my robe, to get convicted as a sex offender. Most likely, even in this rather staid development, the officer would scold me for being so absent-minded and tell me to go in and get dressed. I would of course feign innocent ignorance, and go do as instructed.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Actually & unfortunately, the laws of indecent exposure and public indecency do carry the stigma of sex offender. It has happened in the Carolinas and IL.
Cheri

-
-

Wiley

Posted - 11/20/2005 :  8:32:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I packed our car for a trip nude. I new the neighbors were away, but the car was parked in the driveway on a public street.

Wiley

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2005 :  11:35:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Actually & unfortunately, the laws of indecent exposure and public indecency do carry the stigma of sex offender. It has happened in the Carolinas and IL.
Cheri

-
-

As nudists and naturists its our duty to be responsible about when to be nude. If we're caught in inappropriate situations people are generally quick to brand us as perverts or voyeurs that dont understand giving em the wrong idea about us.

Sorry, not trying to be a kill-joy.

Dare to be Bare

upmich46

Posted - 11/22/2005 :  11:17:51 AM  Show Profile  Send upmich46 an ICQ Message  Send upmich46 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

. Not my bravest moment, but someone else's: on my first visit to Yosemite Park, in the 70's, there was a park ranger who led nature walks. Every afternoon, he would lead a group of ten or twenty young hikers out of the valley, up along one of the creeks. When the group arrived at a likely spot, a mile or so from the valley floor, he'd stop and ask, "Who's going swimming?" and he would proceed to remove his ranger uniform and go skinny-dipping in the creek. Almost always, almost everyone would join in. No one ever complained, but I think if they had, he would have lost that job in a flash.
. More to his point, from that stage in the hike on, he was listened to as he pointed out all the wildlife, and reminded folks not to pee near the stream, and generally encouraged a respectful attitude toward Nature overall. Without that naked introduction, I'm sure he would not have been so effective. It was a great model for a good teacher to follow - earn some respect by allowing some vulnerability, and overcoming it.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Having spent many summers in Yosemite I would bet that was the quickest swim any group took as you are bathing in melted snow.

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2005 :  1:14:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by upmich46

quote:

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Having spent many summers in Yosemite I would bet that was the quickest swim any group took as you are bathing in melted snow.

You are right, the water was pretty chilly; but sunning on the rocks in between dips kept one rather comfortable. And when you're young it's important to seem cool anyhow, so no one jumped right out after the initial plunge. I think I recall that this was on Tamarack Creek, but it was a bunch of years ago.

It was no colder than my attempt to swim in Lake Michigan a few summers ago.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2005 :  11:21:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
It was no colder than my attempt to swim in Lake Michigan a few summers ago.

That brings back memories. I took a nude dip in Lake Michigan one October evening at North Avenue beach. Let me tell you that will shrink you up tight!!!!

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
Web:http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html
Nudist Blog: http://360.yahoo.com/vealj

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved