Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 200 ]  [ Total: 200 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

eagleday

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  1:35:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I'm a nudist from indonesia, having been a nudist for 7 years (I'm 24 now). Tell you what, it's really a big challenge to get nude here, even at home! You know, with their cultural backgrounds and religious hypocrisy... (people tend to be more lustful in such environments) But I do "survive". I spent my time at home naked when my parents are out or when I go to sleep (I lock the door).

I've taken some chances like sunbathing at the backyard or jogging at night somewhere isolated, but the craziest thing was one saturday morning I went to my office (nobody there but securities at front office, and they have no surveillance cams). I went up to 7th floor and undressed, spent some times at my computer listening to music (I even gazed at the large darkened window) and went down, fully dressed again.

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  12:37:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bare meets Bears but feels like a turkey!

Living nude at our lake property was preferred and common. Just below a secondary highway and very private. A late evening check to see if the gate was closed was routine, and often done during twilight or darkness. As the gate was secured, I would be a few feet from the road aware of the rare vehicle approaching. Sauntering out of sight of headlights (so I thought) was my standard ploy.
One dark star-filled night (no artificial lighting in the area), I started to close the gate, standing by the highway as my eyes adjusted to the blackness. No traffic. About 200 feet away were two large dark objects slowly making their way along the road towards me.
Without a flashlight, for some inexplicable reason I waited to see what they might be. If I had to, I knew dodging under the bar-type gate was possible with a long retreat to security. Then I realized the gate was no barrier for them either.
A quick check to make sure my sandal straps were tight, then further straining to see one more time what they might be, as this was bear country.
They remained quite indistinct yet still moving towards me. I began slowly retreating backwards under the gate wondering if I had clothes on, would I have a modicum of protection. Preparing to pivot and beat a hasty (at last) retreat, one beast, then the other, became vocal. What a relief to hear 'gobble, gobble'. Yep, adult wild turkeys. All three of us.......

Edited by - smoothNtanned on 05/29/2010 9:44:33 PM

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  2:09:23 PM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
What a relief to hear 'gobble, gobble'. Yep, adult wild turkeys. All three of us.......

A truly great story!

Tannedsmoothie

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  09:37:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Tannedsmoothie a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I drove home from the Jersey Shore naked. It was about a 2 1/2 hour drive in rush hour traffic along the Garden State Parkway and Route 287. I got a lot of looks and horn honks from other motorists especially the truckers while travelling north on Rt. 287. A couple of trucker actually blocked me in and they kept taking turns driving along side of me to take a peek. A few had cameras and at least one had a video camera. I was quite exciting riding with the windows open, feeling the warm breezes, and getting all of the attention. I was quite arroused as one might imagine which seemed to add to both the pleasure of the other drivers and myself!!
Keep it shaved smooth!
Paul

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  12:24:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ick!
I don't know that I should even follow some aroused exhibitionist fantasy, but the bravest thing I've ever done nude is when my wife and I went to a nudist club for the first time.

Actually taking off our clothes and going outside was pretty scary.

TUMBLEWEED

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  5:42:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The bravest thing I ever did nude? Well how about one of the bravest....well, in fact it was more impulsive than brave.

A number of years ago I was living in northwest Houston,,, hot, humid, Houston. Every morning (around 5 AM) before going to work I would ride my bike for 20-30 minutes throughout the neighborhood. Usually I wore sneakers, a t-shirt and shorts. Well this particular morning I donned my tennis shoes only - don't ask me why. And Off I went into the dawn.

The typical morning in our neighborhood at 5 AM was just a few cars with folks finding their way to the freeway to get to work. This one morning I approached a stop sign that I usually just drove through...usually no cars around. Well a couple of cars were coming so I had to stop. And then a car pulled up next to me with three women in the car. They noticed my sneakers, etc and one of them lowered her window and said "nice sneakers" and they all laughed. I did too. So off I went but turned from my usual route to lesser traveled streets...and they followed. This went on for a couple of streets and I finally stopped. We had a brief friendly exchange and through the laughter and quips I invited them to bike with me the following morning. Again, we all had a good laugh. I never saw them again. It was very humorous, and certainly more intimidating than anything. I guess my vulnerabilities were pretty obvious! But, to be honest, I wonder what I would have done had they shown up ready to bike with me. And yes, I did bike in the nude on a number of other occasions but only when it was a little darker than on this particular morning.

"WEED"

NudeATVer

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  01:38:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello!
This is my first post. I stumbled across this site by accident about a week ago and I think y'all are a group of great people.

So to date this is the craziest thing I have done. This past weekend, I decided to spend some time at the 300 acre ranch that I manage, lounging around the pool sunbathing nude, had a blast and got a good burn. After several hours I got brave and decided to go get my ATV and take a spin with my dog, which loves to ride. My dog and I covered several miles just cruising around looking at the deer and trying to not be spotted by a hang glider. I went on a ATV ride today, but it was not as relaxing as being all natural, feeling the sun and breeze on my skin. I'm going to have to spend more time NudeATVing.

I have never thought of myself as a nudist, but when I'm alone I like to strip down and be outside if possible. Y'all have convinced me that I am and I plan on going to the Star Ranch near Austin about the first week of August. This will be my first public nudity experience. I hope I follow through. My wife and 14 yr old daughter would not understand, so I will have to wait till they are going out of town.

So, guys and gals, thank you for sharing on this forum which has been very encouraging to this 47 yr old cover-up. I now see it is natural to want to be nude and spend time with others having fun and enjoying nature.

Till later,
NudeATVer

<(((><

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  09:09:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
nudeatver

I hope you do follow through and enjoy. Best to call ahead and announce your intention.

Best Wishes, Jim

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  12:29:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NudeATVer

Hello!
(snip) My wife and 14 yr old daughter would not understand, so I will have to wait till they are going out of town.

So, guys and gals, thank you for sharing on this forum which has been very encouraging to this 47 yr old cover-up. I now see it is natural to want to be nude and spend time with others having fun and enjoying nature.
Till later,
NudeATVer

Have you asked them? How do you know they wouldn't understand? Will your wife be upset with you if she finds out? How about printing my brochure for reluctant partners that can be found online at - /cheri.html - leave it where she'll see it. Without telling your wife ask "what do you think?" when you're sure she's seen it. How about offering her a compromise?

If I were you, I wouldn't go sneaking off.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Mike2Nude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  9:39:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The other night, I watched the space shuttle fly over us. It was neat seeing both the shuttle and space station flying across the sky. The air blowing across my skin felt so good. I wished we lived far enough away from our neighbors where I could do that all day.

scotsman2272

Posted - 07/12/2007 :  7:52:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I enjoy being nude when I can but have to do it discreetly.. Partly because Im not confident about my body and also because Im not ready to go totally nude in a public place.. The bravest thing I have done so far is walking round the house naked at a place I was renting with a woman.. She wasn't my partner or anything like that , and I only went naked when I was sure there wasn't much risk of being seen (although I have since thought about it and hoped she had walked in on me), so I guess I fall into the category of being more of an exhibitionist to an extent.. Not sure if I'll ever be comfortable enough to be naked in public because I get aroused at seeing other peoples naked bodies but I do hope one day to become a nudist..

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2007 :  12:05:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont't know if I was brave ot didn't want the day to end but several years back while visiting A nudist club in North Georgia which I was a member I had stayed till the sun had gone down, I headed down the hill and was getting my clothes from the back of my van and stopped,I relized I still did't want the day to end and threw my clothes back into the van and got behind the steering wheel naked and headed for the gate.I made it to the main highway when I relized I was still naked and had sixty miles to go and had to pass through three towns and several red lights before I was home.I rolled down my windows and enjoyed the summer breeze,passing through the first town and than reaching the second town was easy until I stopped for the red light I looked back and saw the police car also joining me at the light,the light changed and I was again on my way,a little bit nervous but it didn't last especially after the police car turned after a couple streets.Soon I arrived in my driveway where I exited my van retrived my unused clothes and headed inside hoping not to shock the neighbors what a rush how alive I felt.I only done that once and I don't know why I did'nt do it more often.maybe soon !
Being a nudist weather at a nudist beach or club or even at home will keep you young and alive,it doesn't matter weather you are young or old skinny or fat tall or short enjoy yourself be nude be naked be alive....

mugwert
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2007 :  09:49:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was tanning nude in the back yard when I looked over and saw the neighbor lady standing in her window watching me. I don't know her very well so I chose to cover up and decided to come inside. I have laid out several other times, but haven't seen her again and she has never mentioned it. Was real nervous for a while that she might have called the cops.

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2007 :  11:25:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've hiked naked in several places in the UK, did a great walk in New Zealand, and a few times in Australia, freehiking is, for me, far more enjoyable than sitting around on a beach, or being confined to our tiny landed clubs here in the UK.

Tomorrow I'll be once again going to Abbey House Gardens where they hold clothing optional days, the gardens are also used by textiles, and are overlooked from the public footpaths that run along two sides of the property.

I have no qualms about stripping off to use any beach, apart from town beaches, when ever I find myself at the coast.

Pete Knight

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2007 :  6:58:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude hiking is the most questionable thing I have done nude. Although there is the fear of suppose you meet some textiler; the feeling still is exhilarating. I carried some shorts to quick slip, if need be.

Specifically I hiked an abandoned railroad trail nude. Suddenly an SUV was approaching and I couldn't quick slip on shorts, so I hide in the bushes. It hadn't come to me that a four wheel drive SUV can be driven anywhere.

Naturally, Lester

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.73 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved