Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 529 ]  [ Total: 529 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

canzan
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  2:52:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For my wife it is just going to a nude beach. She relaxes when we are there but the thought of going is what takes the courage. When we go for a walk she likes to put on her sarong, but is fine with me walking nude. Near home we have a deserted beach and I have managed to get her to walk nude with me. By the time we got back to our things the round trip meant we had covered over a kilometre (about 3/4 mile). I had to carry her bikini bottom just in case we bumped into someone, but she did the whole distance nude.

Edited by - canzan on 08/11/2007 3:41:45 PM

naturebee

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  10:19:05 PM  Show Profile  Send naturebee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well because i like to be nude 99% of the time it was no big deal when me and my wife had a few drinks and she said i "i dare you to ride your push bike arond the block"so off i went,the challenge is,is that around our suburban block is 2.5kms,i reomend it to any 1.

pjm

naturebee

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  10:25:00 PM  Show Profile  Send naturebee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well because i like to be nude 99% of the time it was no big deal when me and my wife had a few drinks and she said i "i dare you to ride your push bike arond the block"so off i went,the challenge is,is that around our suburban block is 2.5kms,i reomend it to any 1.

pjm

Bamanate
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  6:03:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me and my wife were staying at a motel in Daytona Beach, Fl. and got nude in the hot tub. It was only around 9 PM and could still hear people talking beyond some shrubbery. It was a blast.

AtlantaGisele

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  12:02:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KissStephanie

quote:
Originally posted by pierced_kiwi

I often go to a nude beach, and hate the thought of having to put cloths back on so I take the risk and drive home nude.

So much easier to 'get dressed' when it's just a button up summer dress to put on! :)

You are so charming! I love to take a dip in my private pool, where I cannot be seen! I've also taken my suit off at a party with friends, after checking to see if it was okay with everyone, of course!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  09:00:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it just me or are some of these "brave" events a bit on either the exhibitionistic side or flaunting oneself onto others?!! When you push the envelope and get caught, it has been a fact that new anti-nudity laws get enacted. Please think of the consequences when you decide to go au naturale in a textile environment.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 08/04/2007 09:04:10 AM

LarryK1052
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  5:36:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Excellent advice, Cherrie. I've done a few risky nude activities, but I am careful to a fault about not flaunting myself. I want to be naked as much as possible, but it is important to use wisdom. We don't need more anti nudity laws.

When people do stupid stuff it just confirms in the mind of textiles that nudism is wrong and only indulge in my "nuts".

Larry in Kentucky

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  9:33:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

Is it just me or are some of these "brave" events a bit on either the exhibitionistic side or flaunting oneself onto others?!! When you push the envelope and get caught, it has been a fact that new anti-nudity laws get enacted. Please think of the consequences when you decide to go au naturale in a textile environment.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Larry says it just like I would have responded. Walking hiking trails nude was the most risky thing I have done, but today I wouldn't. I too believe in common sense, or else textilers might get ideas of prohibiting nudism. We don't need more anti-nudity laws.

Cheri sums up the possible consequences of pushing nudism too far.

Naturally, Lester

WacoNaturist

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  9:59:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A couple of years ago I drove nude from San Antonio to Corpus Christi. Man was I nervous...but it was so comfortable!

Bare Warrior
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  11:04:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Cheri, many of these stories are not about naturism but exhibitionism, although I have to admit in my younger days we did things more for the thrill of possibly getting caught rather than the enjoyment of simply being naked and relaxing.

My bravist story was the time I went to the nude beach knowing some good friends of ours would probably be there too. We didn't mind being seen by strangers but the idea of running into people we knew socially was a little scary. I was walking down Orient Beach and sure enough their they were. We made I contact and there was a moment's hesitation and then we sat down together and had a great time. We deliberatey met there 2 more times and we are no longer concerned about meeting people we "know" from our textile world.

Bare Warrior

mugwert
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2007 :  10:42:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went hiking on the Colorado Trail yesterday, I carried my shorts and a t shirt just in case, but I got in a really nice hike, only ran into one other group, and I had time to pull on my clothes until they passed, then stripped back down and enjoyed my hike. This was my first time hiking nude, it was great, very relaxing. I just need someone to go with and it would be perfect.

hikenude

Posted - 08/05/2007 :  11:25:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I rode my bike around a lake by my house once, it was fun, but I was really worried about getting caught, if I do it again, I will wait till evening, don't want to go to jail for having a little different view on clothing.

Tim
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2007 :  11:36:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I understand the concerns Cheri has when she writes about exhibitionistic behaviour "When you push the envelope and get caught, it has been a fact that new anti-nudity laws get enacted". I am sure she is right about the US. A few years ago when new sex laws were being considered in the UK, streakers were not seen as sexual offenders. Probably a majority of people here see them as harmless, eccentric and amusing.

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2007 :  9:49:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am really cautious not to let minors see me around my home while nude,if I am not wrong, I think if your private parts are just seen by a minor and and you are convicted here in California you will have to register as a sex offender. now this could ruin a persons life real fast so I just really no not even chance it.If any body knows the facts on this please fill free to let us know.
Be good,
Tooldady

Justbnreal

Posted - 08/07/2007 :  4:01:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went to a nude beach for the first time two weeks ago in CA. (Black's Beach) I was alone, and as a guy, was a bit concerned about seeming like a perv and not wanting to be gawked at by gay guys. So I chose a spot on the beach seemed relatively safe. Not completely isolated, but not near anyone. Well, after I worked up the nerve to shed my clothes, it felt great. Especially when I went in the water.

So as my nervousness was subsiding, I just had fun swimming and enjoying the water. After a few minutes I realized there were two nude young women nearby, who came down to the water after me. (Mostly I realized this because suddenly there were 5 or 6 guys flocking the area too. What the heck?!) I was a little annoyed, feeling like I was going to be lumped in with these other losers following the girls, though I was actually there first. Well, just as I was starting to leave the water, I realized the girls had a waterproof camera. So I decided to say something rather than just walk away awkward. I acted like I was a little shocked and annoyed that they had a camera there. Then walked over to them reached my hand out and suggested that I could take a picture of the two of them. (Keep in mind this is my FIRST time at a nude beach. I'm very conservative and have never even been naked with my girlfriend. Can you say NERVOUS?! But I just tried to hide it.)

Well, the long story short, they laughed and let me take their picture; and we stayed there and had fun in the water together for probably another 15 minutes. Later I worked up even more nerve, an went over to them on the beach with my camera and asked them if we could all take a picture together... which we did.

What a completely amazing experience! I have gone from being afraid to take a shower in the men's locker room at the gym, to being comfortable in my own skin around almost anyone, including those two young, attractive women. What a confidence booster!

I went to Gunnison Beach last weekend and had a fantastic time meeting other people. Guys, girls, and couples. I still don't think I'm ready to go au naturale with people I know, but this is definitely a liberating experience that I plan to continue enjoying.

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved