Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 412 ]  [ Total: 412 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2008 :  9:17:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

Thats true Bilby, and when there are a lot of people not nude either.

Kim =^.^=

Hi Kim,

It seems to me that any transition, such as disrobing in front of others, is highly sensational. Changing from one state to another, of any kind can tug at our feelings. Changing homes is that way, or changing jobs, too. Once we make the change, it gets more comfortable.

When we change how we look, the people around us may well notice the new appearance, but that sense of novelty vanishes as their curiosity is fulfilled. Our self perception often can rule us if we let it. In my case, I just do something and put the burden on others to adapt to my new appearence. That might be a mental trick I play on myself, but if it works --that's what I need to do.

So, when taking off your clothes in front of clothed people, just relax and enjoy it, and make up your mind ahead of time that you will assume that everyone else will welcome your gesture. Chances are that some will admire you and wish they could do that also. You might even disrobe more quickly, so that your mind is dwelling on the mechanics of disrobing rapidly.
The mind is like a bicycle; when it moves forward, it possesses gyroscopic-like capabilities, and will not be easily dissuaded from its course of action.

No matter what changes you experience, it's the transitition that makes you vulnerable. Once you're past the transition, you reach a plateau in which you find more peace of mind. Just be energetic about managing your thoughts during the transition.

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

DanLo
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2008 :  5:08:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lately. after exercising at the local gym, I step into the hot tub and remove my trunks and put
them behind me on the pool deck. No one can see me nude because of the bubbles from the rushing
water. It is a real thrill. There is also a huge pool in this part of the gym but I have to put my trunks back on to swim.

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2008 :  07:53:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DanLo

Lately. after exercising at the local gym, I step into the hot tub and remove my trunks and put
them behind me on the pool deck. No one can see me nude because of the bubbles from the rushing
water.

I don't know if to call this 'The bravest thing I have ever done' but I have definately been in a 'public' hot tub, removed my trunks and held them rolled up in my hand or on the deck behind me. As DanLo wrote, no one could see anything, but I am sure that one person gave me a weird look once she twigged what was on the deck behind me, but didn't make and issue of it. (I was sitting next to my better half at the time).

Cony

cking62

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  7:25:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My Husband and I had only 1 car at the time and he would call me to pick him up. Well, one night I was feeling pretty daring and I drove from Tracy to Ripon nude and picked him up. When he opened the door and saw me, he was quite surprized!~ To be honest, I never felt so good before and so natural. WHAT A FEELING!!!

Carol King

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  1:31:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done WAY too many things in public. From riding as a passenger in my friends car, nude, and standing up out of the sunroof, to getting out in the drive-thru at a fast food place, to talk to the girl behind us (she was a friend) while completely naked. Getting naked in public has been a thing for me for ages. Lately, I like to take walks around my neighborhood, late at night (like 2-3 a.m.). A few times I've just missed being seen either by a passing car, or someone walking out of their house.

naturist58
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2008 :  12:34:37 PM  Show Profile  Send naturist58 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Rooftop, You sound like you could be my twin. I have been known to walk around my property nude even during daylight but often fantasize walking the neighborhood nude late at night or riding my bicycle around here late at night and will probably do so soon when the weather warms up again. John

naturist58

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2008 :  10:22:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I once answered the dorr the door nude for a date. the girl told me she was a nudistand we had been talking
about it.i told herthat i was a home nudist and that i was going to answer the door that way. she said that it was O k. come to find out she was not and that she thought i was joking. She was very surprised that i did it . She let me stay that way till we left. she thought it was great I was comortatable being naked with her fully dressed.But she was not comfortablewith nudity for her self and we parted as friends she
appoligized for lying.
ROB g

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2008 :  10:50:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha naturist. My name "rooftop" comes from jumping off of roofs naked into the pool at parties. I honestly don't know how I haven't been arrested yet. I don't do it for the thrills, I just do it. As my wife says, I'm a reject from the factory! :)
I even got half naked in a Waffle House in Clearwater, FL. Some girl, as we were walking in, says "you want to see my underwear?" I said, "no, not really. You want to see mine?" She got pissed off and said "NO", so I just said "well then", and walked inside.
My buddy came in about 2 minutes behind me and told me she did the same thing, only she didn't even wait for an answer, she just pulled her pants down a bit and showed him her underwear. At this point, I got cracked my evil grin and my friend knew something was up.
On our way out, I stopped at her table. It was her and 3 friends. The place was packed. I said "hey, want to see my underwear?" and before she could say anything, I dropped my shorts around my ankles, lifted up my shirt and said "oh, I'm not wearing any". And then I pulled up my shorts and walked out. The whole place erupted in laughter, she just turned beet red.

naturist58
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2008 :  12:32:34 PM  Show Profile  Send naturist58 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Rooftop, I don't do it for the thrills either. I've been living without clothes as often as possible ever since I was prepubescent. When I was living with my family I took every opportunity, while my family was out shopping, to strip & walk around the house nude. I'd often go to the woods & walk around nude. For lack of a better excuse I'd have to say it's always been a kind of rebellious thing with me. Like everyone else, I grew up with everyone tell me what to do, where to go, how to act, etc. I just got sick & tired of it & figured that no matter what I did or how well-behaved I might have been at times someone was always going to find faults in me so I finally figured I was going to do what I wanted no matter what & everyone else be damned. Lately, with the state & federal govt's telling us almost every day whatever we do is illegal now in one way or another I figure I'm going to live MY life the way I want & those rich, high-on-the-hog, bureaucrats can simply KISS MY ASS. Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening. John

naturist58

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  02:32:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I professionally cleaned residential windows for 10 years and always wanted to do it nude. Never got the chance. Now, I just work part time, but finally got the chance last Friday. I live in the northwest with lots of trees, so I worked at a home Friday out of town. The customers were at work in town, and only one other home was partly visible. I braved cleaning the inside nude, but decided not to risk the outside, because of the neighbors. Later I realized they were also gone. Wish I had known sooner. I still look forward to working OUTSIDE like that in the nude. The fresh Spring breeze and the warm sun would be great!

Maybe later this year.........

Hiking the Cascades "naturally"!

ThePhilosopher

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  1:11:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, since I'm still a closet nudist, the most daring thing I've done, is sleep naked and, whenever no one is home (Lord I can't wait to be out on my own!)I would just hang around the house.
At first it felt funny, but after a while, it just seemed right.

"To be naked is to be oneself." John Berger

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  8:31:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ThePhilosopher

Well, since I'm still a closet nudist, the most daring thing I've done, is sleep naked and, whenever no one is home (Lord I can't wait to be out on my own!)I would just hang around the house.
At first it felt funny, but after a while, it just seemed right.

"To be naked is to be oneself." John Berger

When you have your own place and have more "freedom" nudism will feel "just right."

Naturally, Catbird

agmetal
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  9:54:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure if this really counts, but this just happened...

My (fortunately very accepting and supportive) roommate was on her way out to go join a friend for their birthday. She'd come in my room a few times before, while I was sitting at my computer naked and had no problem with it (having only a side-on, partially obscured view). She was reminded on her way out that I'd be going to bed early, since I'm leaving early in the morning for a road trip, so she asked if she could have a goodbye hug, saying she didn't mind if I was naked. We had just been talking not long before, about how I'd probably need a bit longer before I could feel comfortable with her seeing me fully nude. She kinda put me on the spot, though, so I figured, "why not?" so I got up, walked toward my roommate and gave her a hug. I guess from now on, walking around the apartment nude when she's around will be nothing.

skip

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  11:57:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Obviously, she has no problem with it, so I say just go for it!

agmetal
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  12:17:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep, we had talked about it before, after my first experience with being casually nude in the presence of another person, while my roommate was away for the week, and she'd told me that she had no problem with it...I didn't realize quite how serious she was, and I'm relieved and a little impressed. Feels great!

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved