Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 221 ]  [ Total: 221 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2004 :  5:11:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nudetoo,

Right on ! Kim has my vote.

Chic

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2004 :  7:08:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmmmmm, a female nudist from Canada as the next President of the United States.

Okay...we're in...make that...how many votes now?....4...can she vote for herself? that's 5
and her husband is 6...look out George Bush!!!!

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2004 :  10:01:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fireprof, Chic, et al., I think Kim has far too much in the sensibility department to be the Prez...In fact, probably a lot of the people around here do..Simply not 'robotic' enough.

Bravest? Well maybe the scariest thing I've done nude was when I was in college, broke as anything, and was asked to be filmed nude...Nothing untoward, just walking along a beach with a girl near Santa Barbara, CA (UCSB student). Luckily the movie was a terrible failure and noone noticed...Don't even ask! I got paid $300.00 bucks which was huge at the time.

Nude in the pacific northwest

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2004 :  10:24:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bravest thing in the nude for me would be initiating a nudist pool party. Several years ago I hosted a b-day party for myself at my sisters house while they were out of town. Toward sundown I decided to get naked in the pool. Keep in mind these people were not nudists. Shortly after another thought it was a good idea and gave it a shot. The next thing I knew everyone was nude. There were only a couple of people that wouldnt get out of the pool until they put there suits back on. It was a blast and my first real nudist experience.

Dare to be Bare

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  12:18:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hey guys!

We're complimenting one our of best !

We meant it as a vote of respect to her.

Who would really want to put a no-win burden on a friend !

What I think many of us really want to say to Kim is: "Kim we respect you".

Chic

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  01:07:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well okay then...we still vote for her...Prez of whatever, she still has our votes!

We like her and respect her.

I don't think it was brave, but I locked myself out of the house once and was nude outside in the backyard. It was cool outside so I couldn't stay out too long and wait for my wife to get home from work. The hide a key was out front and it was in the middle of the day. Had to go around front and get the key.

I could have run but decided just to walk fast. Got the key and ended up injuring myself in the process. Should have hid a key in the backyard.

After I posted this reply I thought of one brave thing I did do. About 3-4 years ago, we went to our nude beach. We had been there several times alone. We hadn't met anyone yet and there was these two couples, one of the couples had their 3 children with them. They were sculpting a mermaid in the sand. When they were almost finished I went down and looked over their creation and told them I had a polaroid camera in my back pack and would take a picture and give it to them if they'd like.

I could have been questioned why I had a camera or camera-less, they could have thrown it in the ocean, but they liked me, so I took the picture, gave it to them and we are good friends with them today. The women really helped my wife feel better about social nudism so it all turned out great.

Edited by - FireProf on 02/27/2004 01:19:22 AM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  01:14:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry nudetoo I can't run, I am a forienger!

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  01:19:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Kim,

We know your North of the boader. It's just how we feel !

Chic

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  01:22:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think its too late Kimberly. You've been nominated, elected, innogerated and have a round office waiting for you....you can't have an oval office, it's already taken!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  01:25:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My first executive order is that all government business be conducted in the nude. Melissa will be my secretary so she can correct all my spelling errors!

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  01:26:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hey,

We just love her !

Chic

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  10:17:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, how could I forget. My most recent brave activity is spending lots of time in my backyard nude when weather permits. Doing light yard work, playing with the kiddo or just relaxing in the sun. Thats my bravest nude activity right now.

Dare to be Bare

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  4:11:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Getting undressed in front of others at a nude beach. For some odd reason, undressing in front of others is more inhibiting then being nude itself.

Chic

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  7:03:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Following the politics path, with terrorist screenings at the airports, I have an idea that could save us all time in travel. All people must arrive at the airport fully nude except for shoes for comfort(damn cold floor!) All bags are checked, only one actual carry on and it must be small enough to fit in the overhead or under the front seat. All must stand before an x-ray machine to look for foreign objects inserted in certain cavaties. All board the plane nude and arrive nude. No one gets dressed until they pick up their bags at the baggage terminal if they wish.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  7:07:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kim is drafted as candidate for president by acclimation.

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved