Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 164 ]  [ Total: 164 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

nakedmodel
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2010 :  12:51:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One morning I had just got out of the shower & didn't get dressed. The door bell rang & my wife couldn't get to the door. So without asking who was there, I just opened it. It was her older sister. It didn't bother me,
but she just stood there with her mouth open.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2010 :  10:13:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was sitting out by my pool soaking up the sun. My pool is pretty private. I was dozing off when I heard someone say good morning. I opened my eyes and outside my screen enclosure was the wife of my lawn guy. It was a hot sunny day. I was laying there nude and she was standing there hot and sweaty. It was to late to cover up so I just said the heck with it and invited her in to take a swim and cool off. In a flash she entered the pool area and stripped off her clothes. I have an outside shower. She rinsed off and then jumped into the pool. I was surprised and glad that there was not going to be a problem. I offered a cold drink and we had a nice visit. She thanked me for letting her cool off and then got dressed and proceeded to finish her work on the lawn. It turned out that she and her husband were nudist and later invited me to join them on their boat for a nude day on the water.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2010 :  12:39:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Again...for me at least, it is a fine line between brave & stupid. It really comes down to...if you get away with it...brave. If you get caught...stupid. Well, my last adventure turns out to fall in the brave category. I live in an apartment building/complex so it is not private at all. It was 2 am, couldn't sleep and I thought a breath of fresh air would help. Went out on the open landing outside my 4th floor apt. While I was enjoying the mild night air, I decided to go check the mailbox (since I had forgotten to check it when I got home). Got my keys and walked the 4 flights down to the ground level. It's an enclosed stairwell, so unless you meet someone in the stairwell, you can not be seen by anyone...and I figured...very few people would be up at 2 am so my chances of getting caught was fairly slim. The mailboxes are out in the open, but not visible from the street. Got my mail and went back up to my apt. Being outdoors in the nude is the greatest feeling...but I don't have to tell any of you about that.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2010 :  8:20:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
free2be, I did something similar once. My wife, when we were dating, lived in an apartment building on the third floor. I needed to go down to her car in the parking garage, so I opened the apartment door, looked around and saw nobody, so I went down the hall, got into the elevator, took it down to the basement, walked to the car, got what I needed, and then made my way back. I was praying that the elevator wouldn't stop at the ground floor! But it didn't, and I made my way back to her apartment. This was only 10:00 at night too! Just as I was walking into her apartment, the door right across the hall opened and someone came out. They got a look at my butt, but that was it.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2010 :  9:02:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
rooftopwilly -- 10 pm is definitely brave. I figured I was pretty safe at 2 am.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2010 :  03:29:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Again brave or dumb, I don't know. I drove home last week from the beach starkers. The c/o beach is a kilometre or more down the beach from a family beach so I dressed to walk through and up the beach access stairs. I got to the carpark and was changing, I was almost nude and was ready to go and I thought, "what the ...." it is still hot I'll give this a try. I nearly drove off the road at one stage, which may have been a problem, then cruised along a busy coastal highway before some negotiating some less busy country roads, it was about an hour home.

Two issues I had to address, where to stop to get partly dressed prior to home and second was wondering whether higher vehicles can see in. It was an odd feeling passing a car going in the same direction, I had never done this in daytime.

Cheers, SBN.

nakedmodel
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2010 :  12:47:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
An other brave thing I did nude was laundry in our apartment building. I took our laundry to the washer & dryer located in a room on the lower level of our apartment building. I thought I might as well wash the clothes I was searing. So I took off all my clothes & put them in the washer. Just as I was about to leave, a neighbor walked in & stared right at me. She was speechless. I said "You have seen a nude male before haven't you?" "Well...uh...yes." she answered with a big smile. "But not in the building here." I told her about my nudity & not to be surprised if she sees me naked more often, wether I'm doing laundry or walking in the hallway to get the mail or sun bathing. She told me to have a good day & I told her to also. She said "Oh, I will. I really will." still smiling at me. My wife couldn't believe I came back upstairs naked. I told her that's what nudists do. So , just by being nude I made someone smile.

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2010 :  11:59:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL wow thats awesome!!! I wish I had the guts to even CONSIDER doing that!! Great Job!!

Life is short,PLAY NAKED!!
Blessed Be!!
Derek

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2010 :  4:33:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by free2be

rooftopwilly -- 10 pm is definitely brave. I figured I was pretty safe at 2 am.

Or pretty stupid, depending on how you look at it!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2010 :  5:20:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Lets all start and Bail fund for Naked model, he may need it ..... LOL

Diger

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2010 :  7:56:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I've been couped up too long this winter. All I can think about now that the weather is warmer is getting outside. Since my last adventure, I started thinking more about how quiet it is around here at 2 am. I've worked shift work before and I know that there could be others awake at 2 am because they may have just got home from work. Not wanting to get caught but enjoying the outdoors...at least until I can get to Gunnison or when MARNA starts their outdoor swims...I need to do what I can. Well...there is this park that is part of the apartment complex...it's about a 1/2 mile walk...and before you ask...I did not try to walk it in the nude. Remember...this topic is about brave...not stupid. I had checked it out a few days ago and some of the lights are out, so there are a few patches of dark area...so I thought, why not? This time I actually set my alarm last night for 2 am (must be crazy), got dressed and walked to the park. One of the dark areas was around the swing set, jungle jim etc... No apartments close by, good visibility of viewing anyone approaching on foot or by car because they would have to be in the lighted areas first. Saw no one around so I stripped down. A little cool and windy last night, but it felt great to be outdoors in the nude. Since I only wanted to be out for about a 1/2 hour...after all I need my beauty sleep. I could only enjoy for about 5 min. or so as it took me about 10 min. to walk the distance to the park. There was more to explore, so I'm actually thinking of going back tonight...but driving over (clothed), and that would give me about 20 min. at the park...and it is a warmer night and less windy. I'm going to be a tired puppy tomorrow...but I'll let you know how it goes.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  6:58:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Put another one in the brave category. Spent about 20 min. at my new Clothing Optional park. Don't want to push my luck...plus I really need sleep right now...so I'll lay low for a while. I've got a nude swim coming up on April 10th with MARNA. Indoor pool, but at least I don't have to be on the lookout for getting caught.

nudewithfriends
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2010 :  07:18:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So...are we equating "bravest thing" with "most exhibitionist thing," because that is what it looks like.

And are they really the same thing? Bravery and exhibitionism?

LarryK1052
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2010 :  08:14:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nudewithfriends, raises an important point. From what I have read on this topic, and I havn't read them all I don't think anyone is trying to get a sexual thrill out of their nude adventures and that is what exhibitionist are trying to do. But, the culture we all live in would certainly see most all of us as exhibitionist even perverts if we got caught. I've done brave and stupid things inorder to enjoy a period of nudity. The reason I have done both brave and stupid things is the culture I live in does not permit any form of public nudity.

Those of us who have discovered the joy of simply being nude want to be nude, but there are few legal places to do so. Think about where you live. Where can you go outdoors to enjoy a time of simple nudity? Unless you have a nudist resort, clothing optional beach, a private wooded area or a completely fensed in yard there is no safe legal place to be nude. So many of us have had to be creative even daring.

We all need to be careful. Our desire to enjoy our nudity is not shared by the culture so if we get caught we will be treated as exhibitionist even perverts. Be brave not stupid.

"Nude" just means barefoot all over.

Edited by - LarryK1052 on 04/02/2010 08:18:22 AM

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2010 :  3:15:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree...exhibitionists not only want the sexual thrill but I believe they also want to be seen and enjoy the shock value of it. I try to do things with a certain amount of care not to get caught...but realize there is always the chance, even at 2 am. Mostly I keep to just CO beaches and club swims to get my chances to be nude...and of course...around the house, but occasionly I have lapses in good judgement.

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved