Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 213 ]  [ Total: 213 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2011 :  02:41:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bob, I believe Vermont varies from town to town. The state itself doesn't have a law against nudity, they leave it up to the individual towns and cities. So some places it's okay, other's it's not.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/16/2012 :  10:05:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For me I would say bravest/dumbest thing I did nude was I got up around 5am about hour before sunrise walked to my apartment complex pool which was never locked to residents it was a heated pool, I of course went up for a early morning skinnydip. The dumb part is the pool sits in plain view of the fitness center which has the full 10ft tall 4ft wide glass panels so people working out can see the pool etc. As I was going through the pool gate ever so quietly the fitness center lights turned on I stop my walking look over and see a woman in there beginning her workout, and ok I felt nervous at first but then I was like I dont want to get arrested over this so I went into the fitness center which also has a door that leads to the pool area, and I said hello to her and I said "I hope you will not be offended by this but I didn't expect anyone and I came up for a skinnydip before sunrises" She said to me, "Oh no worries you go right ahead swim naked it will not offend me at all" Ok I had to edit this on 1/9/13 due to the more I gave it thought I was more nervous and needed to be brave the first time I walked openly nude in my mother in law's presence while in my home.

Edited by - n/a on 01/09/2013 06:51:34 AM

papaw1947
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  01:01:35 AM  Show Profile  Click to see papaw1947's MSN Messenger address  Send papaw1947 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Many years ago I drove my pickup truck from Phoenix, Arizona to Nebraska, about 1400 miles, completely naked most of the time. I had flip-flop sandals for my feet when I needed them. I slipped on a pair of cut-off jeans when I stopped for gasoline. When I went through the drive through at fast food restaurants I placed my cut-offs over my lap so that I appeared to be dressed. When night fell the first day I just turned off the highway onto a gravel road, stopped my pickup at the side of the road, walked around to the back of the truck, climbed into the camper shell and slept on a foam mattress. When I woke up in the morning I stood by the truck and peed then got back in the cab and continued driving, still nude. I wore the cut-offs and a t-shirt when I went into restaurants and when I stopped at a motel in Texas. The trip was much more enjoyable with the warm air blowing on my skin.

Papaw

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  08:34:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done numerous naked adventures over the years but a recent one stands out. I took my bicycle to a popular paved 4 mile trail. Its a former railroad right of way that runs from near the center of town out to a small lake. One fine day this past June I stopped just down the trail from the parking lot and took off my shorts and T to bicycle naked. Shorts and T went into my carrier with the water bottle. I peddled about 3 miles until I was near the other parking lot, and then turned around and rode back. On the ride I peddled past quite a few people on bicycles and on foot. I peddled naked past some houses where people were unloading groceries from their car. I passed an elderly couple riding a golf cart on the path. I knew before I began that a goodly number of people would see my beautiful naked body. It was daring for me. I stopped shortly before arriving back at the parking lot and put my shorts on, just in case someone had phoned the police to wait for a naked biker arriving there. Nobody had.

That was so much fun I might do it again.

papaw1947
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2012 :  12:00:19 PM  Show Profile  Click to see papaw1947's MSN Messenger address  Send papaw1947 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I posted about driving naked, but I think that another event involved greater risk. I was working 8 pm to 7 am in an office at a construction project. I was serving as a management representative for my department during the night. Early on my shift I would tour the site to check on progress and see if anyone had any issues I needed to address. For the remainder of the shift I would do paperwork in my office and just be on call in case anyone had a problem with their work. It was a rotating assignment where each member of middle management filled the position for one week out of six. We carried a duty pager so anyone with a problem could call the pager number. The first night passed slowly because I was paged for minor problems just twice and no one came to my office. Every night after that I made the time pass more quickly by being more comfortable without clothes. By 10 pm each night my tour of the construction site was complete so I would go to my office, lock the door, take off all my clothes, and do paperwork through the night. At 6 am I would get dressed and unlock the door. That became my normal routine for several months. I would have certainly been fired if anyone had discovered my routine.

Papaw

papaw1947
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2012 :  10:27:24 PM  Show Profile  Click to see papaw1947's MSN Messenger address  Send papaw1947 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am just beginning to realize that, mentally, I have always been a nudist but have never gotten "out of the closet". I am a secret nudist and don't know how to change the situation since I do not think any of my friends or family would understand or accept my nudity. My wife of 45 year is now aware of my preference since I have started living nude inside our home whenever we do not expect visitors. My wife does not like the fact that I am naked so much but I feel like I have to do it for my own comfort and enjoyment. I recall many brave or daring times when I was much younger.

I was raised on a farm. One afternoon when I was 15 years old my parents left me at home to finish milking the cows while they went to an evening livestock auction. When they left, and I was now home alone, I took off all my clothes, except shoes and socks, and finished milking the cows and doing other chores. When all chores were finished I walked across the backyard and into the house. It was very lucky that no one drove past our house because they would have probably seen me walking naked through the yard. I was watching television when I heard my parents truck coming in the driveway so I put on my cut-off jeans before the walked into the house.

I was 14 and my nephew was 13 when we took off all our clothes and rode our bicycles several miles on a country road that did not normally have much traffic. We had been riding for about half an hour when we heard the sounds of a car approaching. There was not enough time to slip on our shorts so we jumped into the roadside ditch completely nude and tried to hide behind some tall grass. The car, with a family inside, just drove right on by. We never knew whether we were caught or if we were sufficiently hidden.

Memories like this convince me that I have always had a strong desire to live clothes free and should have established a naturist way of life many years ago when I moved out of my parents home.

Papaw

papaw1947
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  12:22:59 AM  Show Profile  Click to see papaw1947's MSN Messenger address  Send papaw1947 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Knows

I've done numerous naked adventures over the years but a recent one stands out. I took my bicycle to a popular paved 4 mile trail. Its a former railroad right of way that runs from near the center of town out to a small lake. One fine day this past June I stopped just down the trail from the parking lot and took off my shorts and T to bicycle naked. Shorts and T went into my carrier with the water bottle. I peddled about 3 miles until I was near the other parking lot, and then turned around and rode back. On the ride I peddled past quite a few people on bicycles and on foot. I peddled naked past some houses where people were unloading groceries from their car. I passed an elderly couple riding a golf cart on the path. I knew before I began that a goodly number of people would see my beautiful naked body. It was daring for me. I stopped shortly before arriving back at the parking lot and put my shorts on, just in case someone had phoned the police to wait for a naked biker arriving there. Nobody had.

That was so much fun I might do it again.

That sounds like great fun, Bob, but I can not imagine how you got up enough nerve to ride past other people on the bike path. Did you have some way of knowing that they would probably not react badly to the sight of a naked man on a bicycle? Since you apparently did not get in trouble I will dream about doing the same thing.

Papaw

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  02:50:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I can say that I had a similar experience to Bob Knows so I know what might have gone through his mind. I was at the nude beach here in Montreal a few years ago, one of my first times there. Right near the beach is some hiking trails with a rather large pond around it. I honestly wasn't sure if nudity was allowed on the trails, but the signs were in French (which I don't read or speak) so I took my chances and used that as an excuse. As I was hiking, I saw a couple coming towards me on bicycles, clothed of course. My first reaction was to hide or cover up, but then I just said "to hell with it" and just walked past them as if nothing were out of the ordinary. They just kept their conversation as they rode by me, didn't stop and stare, say anything, or react at all. I got around the pond and there was another girl with a bicycle. She was off of it, and just hanging out by the water. Again, I just let it be and walked right on past her. She never blinked an eye or anything for that matter.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  10:52:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since I posted last, I've attended rallys to keep our nude beach open, risked getting a citation for nudity on the beach once it was closed to nudity, been increasingly more open and vocal about our lifestyle to anyone that has questions.

Just the other day while in the PO, the clerk was reading my "Surf Naked" t shirt. She said, "I was reading your t shirt,... cute!" I said ... "you have to read the back." I turned around so she could read it. The back reads ... "Surf Naked, it puts color in your cheeks!"

She asked if I surfed. I said "yup!" (a little white lie!) Then she said ... "like that!?" I said, "yes ... and we live that way too! (i did wink at her) She then said ... " how fun!"

As I turned to leave, two women were in line behind me. One of them smiled at me the other gave me a "that's just not right" look! The next time I'll wear my Golf Naked t shirt and we'll see if the postal cleark continues to talk to me when I go back in wearing that one! LOL

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 09/03/2012 10:56:11 AM

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  10:13:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That's great Fire.

A few months ago I got a Tee that says I'd Rather be Naked. I wore it several times on our Nude Beach week and have even had the nerve to wear it out and about here.

No one has made any comment but it has gotten a few looks. LOL

BTW Angie has one too that she wore on vacation but not here in town yet.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 09/03/2012 10:15:24 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2012 :  12:49:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our new/used motorhome is sitting out front of the house this weekend. I brought it home to do some "improvements" to it. The Prof was going to re-org the cupboards and since it was hot ... we decided to do it naked ... but we had to get from the front door to the motorhome.

The Prof wears these sheer house dresses and I have a pair of sheer mesh shorts. I was early, we got the stuff together and headed out the front door to the coach ... some 20 ft away.

As fate would have it ... one older woman, I've seen walking daily, appeared from in front of the coach as we were at the door of the motorhome. We said "good morning" and she replied, "good morning, are you getting ready to go out on vacation?" We said ... "no, (as I was trying to quickly open the door so we could jump in) we are just working on it." She says ... "well, you're dressed well for it ... it's gonna be another hot one today! Have fun!"

Now ... here's this woman you'd think was the poster child for prudishness but ... she was actually quite tolerant and accepting of our opaque nudity!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2012 :  9:28:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That was nearly the same reaction I got from my neighbor when he saw me mowing my Dads backyard naked.

He told me he saw me, then smiled and said, "I'll bet it was a lot cooler."

I smiled back and said "a lot cooler." LOL

Diger

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2012 :  11:52:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I answered the door for some of my friends nude once. They found it both suprising and hysterical, even though they are well aware that nudism is a part of me. That's about as daring as I get, but I would totally do that again!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2013 :  02:12:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't necessarily label this as very brave, but I didn't want to start a new topic just for this. Tonight after work, I stuck around and used our gym to run on the treadmill. After I finished, I checked around to see that nobody else was left, so I showered, then stayed naked and went to our break room and sat down to eat my dinner (I sat on my towel for hygienic purposes). It was great to be naked at work.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2013 :  11:23:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Toward the end of my career, I'd use the firehouse much like I used my own house. I was having trouble sleeping so I'd get up and go downstairs and do some office work, go out to the fire engine and update some files we kept on the rig, get a snack or some water.

I was quite fortunate to have a crew that was fine with my way of life and didn't give my nudity a second thought but I didn't flaunt it. If I thought I was not going to be seen, then I'd do some things in the nude but if there was a chance I would be seen or if guys were still up watching TV, I'd be sure to cover.

Even those times when I figured I wouldn't be seen, I always kept a pair of shorts nearby. I was caught by my boss a couple of times while downstairs getting some water. He just shook his head and laughed. One of the chiefs, on the other shift, told me that he slept nude but wouldn't venture out of his dorm or office nude like I did. He figured if he did, the guys would have something to hold over him in the future and he didn't need or want that. I told him ... "they're so used to seeing me naked upstairs that I don't think they'd give it a second thought if they saw you naked." I told him how I had even converted a couple of guys to finally sleep naked at work, like they did at home.

Latest thing I've done that was "brave" was when we stayed at our friends "winter" home in AZ. Since the city they live in is mostly a retired community or vacation community, while we were there, many of the homes were closed up for the season so there weren't very many neighbors. I took advantage and cleaned the garage with the door open, picked up some stuff from the front yard and side yard, went back and forth to the truck parked in the driveway ... all in the nude. Our friends have met their one neighbor that is closest in proximity to them and he knows about their nudity and is not bothered by it ... he's never there anyway.

I've gotten as "brave" as I will here at home. I'll take the trash cans out very late at night in the nude or with a shirt on but I've done as much as I think I can push and have tapered that activity. Neighbors seem to be okay with it, thus far, and that's enough for me.

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.44 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved