Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 223 ]  [ Total: 223 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2004 :  4:45:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Bilby,

Welcome to the forum.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2004 :  8:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thats true Bilby, and when there are a lot of people not nude either.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2004 :  07:46:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim & Chic, I have to agree with you. The first time being nude in front of others was or is the hardest. It was for me. But once I had done it, it was second nature.

irishred

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2004 :  2:59:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Your right Irishred. Experience helps us to get by what may have been originally a very intense challenge/moement. Then it becomes 2nd nature, no big deal.

Chic

brax53_uk
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2004 :  3:09:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi - the bravest thing for me was actually going nude in the first place. I always wondered what it would be like but never had the bottle. Then one day while relaxing on the beach on my travels I decided to bite the bullet - walked up to the naturist end of beach and took the shorts off and so started my naturist experience. Ive still yet to raise enough bottle to go to a club but im quite pleased with myself that Ive got this far. :-) P.S Im new here - just wanna say Hi also.

Edited by - brax53_uk on 03/28/2004 3:15:09 PM

Skeptic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2004 :  3:12:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Skeptic an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
At my last job I was the Information Systems manager for a small company - about 80 people in the main office which was where I worked. I would frequently go in to the office on Sundays when no one else was working to do maintenance or upgrades to our computer hardware and software. One Sunday afternoon it was blisteringly hot and stuffy, and the building air conditioning was off, so I changed out of my "street" clothes and into my favorite garb, my birthday suit. I worked happily away for two hours, got dressed, and went home. This became a regular occurrence; I would leave maintenance work for the Sundays and work in the nude. Toward the end of my tenure woth the company I traveled to Newport Beach, California to close an office and tear down the computer systems. Since I was alone and saw no reason to do otherwise I locked the doors, closed the blinds, disrobed, and worked for over two days dismantling computers and the phone system, packing and labeling everything, and generally getting everything ready to ship back to the home site.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2004 :  3:15:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Welcome Brax53 UK,

Great that you took the 1st step. Give it time and I'm sure you'll make further progress.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  03:28:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum brax53_uk and skeptic. Glad you are enjoying nudity.

Kim =^.^=

Skeptic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  6:54:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Skeptic an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I'm 58 and I can't remember when I didn't enjoy it. I haven't always had the ability to practice it but I have never been reluctant to be nude on little or no provocation.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  03:17:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds great skeptic, glad you have the freedom to enjoy it.

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  08:33:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Welcome to the forum Skeptic.

Chic

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  5:44:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Skeptic, welcome to the forum, I'm envious of you being able, for a while to work at the office in the nude.

irishred

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  6:08:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It wasn't me, but...
quote:
Grand Lido Visitor's Hangout

We just got back from Braco there was a fire last night about 12:30 am. It started in 3031 both rooms next to it and upstairs are damaged. This fire was put out by the guest. Thank god there was a fireman staying in the third floor!! The Jamaican fire dept arrived 1 hour and 45 minutes after it was out. No staff knew how to use the firealarm. It took 25 minutes after the alarm sounded before any staff arrived. The guest knocked down both doors and it took almost an hour to put it out. Nobody was hurt, but it was very scary. That building would have burnt to the ground without the brave fireman and guest...

P.S on a lighter note the fireman said he had been fighting fires for 23 years and it was the first time he had done it nude!

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

The Bead Artist formerly known as Revilo42

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  02:58:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like they were really lucky David.

Thats one item we should add to the thread, "Things that shouldn't be done in the nude." That is fight fires in the nude.

Kim =^.^=

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  5:26:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I guess he didn't think it made sense to stop fighting the fire and go back to his room to find his clothes!

If he is like most visitors to Braco, they would have comprised tee shirt and shorts for traveling and shopping in, and a jacket and trousers for the French restaurant - hardly firefighting gear!

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

The Bead Artist formerly known as Revilo42

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved