Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 115 ]  [ Total: 115 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  03:19:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That is such a lovely area to be, but also makes you glad that you live in an area that has great fire fighters.

Kim =^.^=

sambare53

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  12:59:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The bravest thing I have done is walking out to my mailbox to get the mail one evening and driving naked on 401 in canada

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  5:36:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

sambare,

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your continuing contributions.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  03:38:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That was pretty brave sambare!

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2004 :  5:55:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sambare, welcome and enjooy the forum.

irishred

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2004 :  05:47:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are a few things which come to mind

a) skinny dipping with 2 male friends in day light in a canal near a public footpath.Only one woman cycled past us and when she saw us naked she peddled faster.
b) skinny dipping in my aunt's pool and she took a pic of me without me knowing.It was a rear end pic lol.
c) watering the plants on my front door step in early evening wearing only a t-shirt just long enough to cover my manhood.Yes this was done after consuming wine with the supper ,and I was feeling fine.
d) stripping off the first time last summer at a nude beach here in Malta.

I don't think I'm particulary brave,although the first time on a nude beach was not the easiest thing for me to do.

On the one time I was invited to go nude I chickened out. I was in a garden mud fight with a female cousin who is 14 years younger than me. We had been in her pool so were still in bathing costumes.My body was plastered in clay/mud and I said the hair on my legs was getting all matted.She told me to remove my trunks so she could hose me down.Needless to say I declined.

nudeboy..
because its how I was born
Yahoo album - coming soon

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2004 :  3:45:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Those things as you say nudeboy my not be very brave to many, but they are practical.

Kim =^.^=

meanvegan

Posted - 05/13/2004 :  10:16:02 PM  Show Profile  Send meanvegan an AOL message  Send meanvegan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
One time last year I got soaked riding my bike to work in the rain. I got to work and was to wet to sit in my chair, so I just turned on my computer and got naked. when the computer came up I noticed an urgent email so I just sat down and started working. About 3 hours later I was still naked. Luckily I decided to get dressed before my co-workers came in. It was so exciting I did it again several times.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2004 :  01:20:38 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The first time I lost the swimsuit at Haulover. Or maybe the time I passed the security gate at Republic Airlines, (now part of Northwest) took off my shorts and pulled up to the door nude to pick up a friend at the end of the shift just for a laugh. And yes, I got a laugh. Kind of a toss-up as to which one was braver. The latter was definately stupider.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 05/14/2004 01:21:56 AM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2004 :  03:30:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I got a laff out of that one Randy!

Kim =^.^=

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2004 :  04:16:28 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sometimes I do crazy things for a laugh. But I'm usually sane.

Randy

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2004 :  12:17:38 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I went to a Halloween party (none of the atendees were nudists). I wore only a fig leaf over my genitals,completley nude otherwise. Everyone was pretty cool about the whole thing.In fact there was a lady there who went as a flasher. I just assumed she was wearing somthing undernieth, but to my surprise she wore a trenchcoat, and was completley naked under the coat.
Gary

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2004 :  03:35:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a great party Gary. Someone in here posted that they went to a hall-o-ween party as nudists, and it aparently went well.

Kim =^.^=

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2004 :  2:32:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Probably the bravest thing I ever did nude was swim through pretty rough surf over a shallow coral reef to save a friend of mine who was struggling to make it to shore.

However, this was in the days before I had laser eye surgery. It turned out I had risked harm to save a stray beach float, and my friend made it back to shore without me.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

nudeguy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  02:18:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thinking back on this now, I guess it was kind of a crazy thing to do, if not totally stupid.

I grew up in a row home in the city. At age 15, on an impulse I decided to get naked and walk out into the back yard late at night. Adolescent hormones were raging and I was feeling MIGHTY fine by the time I took three steps out of the door, as one can easily imagine. The adrenaline rush was so intense, I proceeded to walk to the end of the yard, hop our 4-foot fence without ever touching it, walk completely into a neighbor's yard across the back alley and touch their garage door, then turn around and walk back, hopping our fence in similar fashion on the return trip.

I was barefoot, so there was no noise. But any of our neighbors could have looked out a window at the right moment and would have seen that "nice" kid roaming around in the nude for about half a minute. Nobody ever said a thing.

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved