Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 399 ]  [ Total: 399 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Women - From the Feminine Point of View
 WINR - Women In Nude Recreation
 Information about WINR
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Haxor1337.com | Selling Fresh Inbox Smtp Topic  

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/09/2002 :  6:03:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The American Association for Nude Recreation has a women's group called Women In Nude Recreation (WINR) that used to be accessible by going to http://www.fanr.com/woc/winr.htm .

The Northcoast Naturists still maintain a page for WINR at http://www.northcoast-naturists.org/WINR/what_is_winr.htm.

The Singles-Network.Org has information about WINR at http://www.singles-network.org/aanr-winr/welcome/welcome.html.

If anyone has a newer link to this group from the AANR site, please post it by clicking Reply to Topic.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2003 :  07:17:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm up for finding out about women nudists and women nudist events. Unfortunately, the links above don't work... does anyone know of any current organizations for us womenfolk to be nude?

My clothes have low self-esteem... they know they're not wanted.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2003 :  09:27:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried to access the AANR's WINR page. I just got off the phone with the AANR Office. Capt. Jack who works on the page has been alertered.

Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

stoneblonde

Posted - 12/03/2007 :  7:30:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit stoneblonde's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WINR – Women in Nude Recreation - meets the second Tuesday of every month in a nudist club in Pasco County, Florida.
Dec. 11 is the next luncheon of WINR at Lake Como with Mary Ann Whalen, speaker.
For more information and to be put on mailing list contact jsdepree@aol.com.
January 8 – Gulf Coast Resort - Bess Mae Jones
February 12 – Lake Linda Circle Valentine’s Luncheon. Bring a dish and a donation of Bare Necessities for Sunrise Women’s Shelter of Dade City. Sally will send them in a box to Sunrise.
March 11 – The Island Group
April 8 - - - Resort
May 13 – - -
June 10 - Lake Como

Here's another group:

WOW - Women of Wisdom - meets the first Wed. of the month.
Jan. 2 - Paradise
Feb. 6 - - -

Check out www.pasconaturally.com for much more info!

Submitted by Marcia, Editor Pasco Naturally

single-dad
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2012 :  2:02:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am glad that women are getting into the rec nude it is awonderful feeling being without clothes. I feel that all of mankind should go back to being clothes free, there would be alot less crimes taking place. I also feel that this is the way GOD wants us to be even after Adam and Eve hid themselves. All they would of had to do was repent and we could of still been in the Garden of Eden. Enjoy ladies.

Mark

Previous Topic: Haxor1337.com | Selling Fresh Inbox Smtp Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.13 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved