Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 420 ]  [ Total: 420 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

nuder25

Posted - 04/20/2004 :  8:22:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Simple question... Do you wear underwear? I would say I do 50% of the time .. Generally on weekends it's just jeans .. :)

mark_fla
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2004 :  8:27:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never wear them

tucsonnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2004 :  10:23:05 PM  Show Profile  Click to see tucsonnude's MSN Messenger address  Send tucsonnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
sometimes

Bilby
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  01:36:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear underwear. It's necessary for control. Being a guy, going without underwear can feel nice but it can lead to everything going going one leg which is not a good look and doesn't feel that great either.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  03:01:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
When I am dressed for work, or going out somewhere nice, or its cold out I do. Sometimes I dress with out under garmets

Kim =^.^=

az smooth az u get
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  03:25:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when I am dressed for work under plain front trousers--thongs, under jeans--boxer briefs, under suits---boxers

Stibw
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  04:06:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear them. I don't like my hair got caught in the zipper !!

Bernie

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  04:35:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That can be a problem if you are wearing some tight jeans bernie, even if smooth!

Kim =^.^=

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  05:55:11 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sometimes I like to go free-ballin', but it only works with some pants. Not very comfortable with jeans. That heavy seam can cause some uncomfortable rub. Also, not when I'm going to be sitting for a long time, like driving. Things settle into place and get constricted and when you move, it can hurt.

Randy

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  06:24:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At work definately,at home NO!!! Dave...

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  07:10:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Boxers...

I have given some thoughts to wearing kilts... Then probably not.

smoothIN
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  10:29:45 AM  Show Profile  Send smoothIN an ICQ Message  Send smoothIN a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have not worn any since my college day back in the 1970's.

Tom

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  2:29:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Only when wearing outer clothes - they keeps the clothes away!

Kilts are designed to be worn without underwear, so that would be an interesting option. It would probably be like when I wear a pool wrap when I'd be visible from the street.

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

The Bead Artist formerly known as Revilo42

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  2:36:46 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I like to free ball in the summer while wearing shorts. I usually wear underwear to work, but somtimes I opt not to.

Gar

randynkim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  2:38:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i don't wear them and neither does my husband....they are too restrictive and always want to creep into areas you don't them

sambare53

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  3:17:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear them to work only

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved