Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 180 ]  [ Total: 180 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

latimlo

Posted - 06/26/2005 :  8:37:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Boxers a must Plus it leaves a little to mystery....

ozbloke101

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  05:10:40 AM  Show Profile  Click to see ozbloke101's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This is to all you people who live up there(from down under).I have posted several comments in the Underwearless Pantieless Forum prior to finding this site.With regard to not wearing underwear.I was born in 1944 and stopped wearing u/w in 1951,so guess you could say I know the feeling well.I have never let it bother me if somebody noticed I wasn't wearing any,and have also encouraged others to the benefits of this way of life.John the Aussie bloke.

wewantnakedfriends

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  9:22:14 PM  Show Profile  Send wewantnakedfriends a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We try not to most of the time. Once we started, underwear never felt comfortable again. When we do its always thongs, at least the butt feels naked!

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  12:19:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh I dunno, silk boxers is a pretty comfy feeling; and surely more pleasant than coarse denim on the skin. Still, nothing tops the sensation of lying directly on the sand, with only the sun to cover you.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

stevenc

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  01:05:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
only at work. since i where light slacks, i don't like to show and it doesn't look very professional anyway. But at home???? no way, when I hit the door.......everything is off.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  4:52:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have freeballed for the last couple of years now that I am retired. Funny thing the only time I wear underwear is when on go for my yearly medical. Doctor tells me to stip down to underwear so I figure I had better have some on. (Of course the next thing he does is pull them down during the examination)
Someday I might just not wear them just to see his face when I drop the drawers.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  9:01:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've not worn underwear since I was 16. I did go without often before that but did wear some once in a while. Since then I would do the same thing, wear some when I went to the doctors for a physical or ailment.

About 10 years ago I decided not to do this anymore. When the nurse says strip down to your underwear, I just tell her, I don't have any on and she says "okay", I can get you a paper gown. When I do go, I try to wear shorts and I just leave them on until the Doc says to drop them. I have yet to have any nurse or doctor say anything to me about not wearing underwear and frankly it's none of their business whether I do or don't.

When the time comes to be nude in front of them, I'm not shy, I just drop the shorts and I'm just the way they want me to be.

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2005 :  07:40:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear thong underwear at work & no underwear at home.

Alan12208

Posted - 07/13/2005 :  12:04:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Alan12208 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'd say I freeball about 90% of the time. The only time I wear underwear is if I am wearing light colored slacks in a business setting and I don't want any wet spots to be obvious.

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2005 :  7:29:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I only wear em when Im out on the motorcycle. Its like mamma always said, make sure you have clean undershorts on in case of an accident.

Dare to be Bare

Edited by - Bare in the Desert on 07/13/2005 9:00:36 PM

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2005 :  7:35:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I heard the phrase "Going Commando" comes from when soldiers didn't wear underwear cuz they made too much noise.

Anybody else know anything about that?

quote:
Originally posted by smoothcouple

Going commando is the only way to go for me. In any weather. No matter what I'm wearing. Wifey will wear em during that time of the month only.

Stay SMOOTH,
PEACE to all!!

Dare to be Bare

Edited by - Bare in the Desert on 07/13/2005 9:00:06 PM

cmonet2
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2005 :  8:17:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd say 95% of the time.

james423
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2005 :  8:48:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bare in the Desert

I heard the phrase "Going Commando" comes from when soldiers didn't wear underwear cuz they made too much noise.

Anybody else know anything about that?

Somehow, I doubt that underwear would make more noise than combat boots against the ground. Having been in the armed forces myself, I'd guess it would have more to do with comfort & not having to clean the underwear while in a combat situation -I definitely think there's a reason the term is "going commando", but don't think it's due to any noise factor. Anyway, that's my opinion.

Seneca
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2005 :  10:37:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In WWII in many areas of the Pacific, and during the Viet Nam War, most of the troops that spent much time in the hot, wet jungles and rice paddies, seldom wore underwear, because they tended to rot within a few days. Not to mention chafing, fungal infections and other problems caused because the genital area never was able to dry properly.

Seneca

Life is a journey, not a guided tour. You have to decide which route to follow.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2005 :  11:37:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bare in the Desert

I only wear em when Im out on the motorcycle. Its like mamma always said, make sure you have clean undershorts on in case of an accident.

Dare to be Bare

My mom used to say that too....as well as my mother in law. Ironic thing is.....if you do get in an accident.....we, the fire dept., is going to cut them off anyway.

Save us the time.....don't wear them!

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved