Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 260 ]  [ Total: 260 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2005 :  3:18:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Seneca. I spent a year in Vietnam in the jungles and that is when i stopped wearing underwear. Have not worn underwear since.

Seneca
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2005 :  8:42:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf,

I always thought not having clean underwear WAS an accident? LOL

Seneca

Life is a journey, not a guided tour. You have to decide which route to follow.

Tender86
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2005 :  9:26:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Living in Canada it can get pretty cold in the winter so reluctantly I wear them to keep the heat in. However, during the warm summer, I go without underwear as much as possible. It is just a nice free feeling.

No Tan Lines

Aquarian

Posted - 08/02/2005 :  05:21:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Aquarian a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Once you figure out underwear doesn't make sense, you won't bother with it. That's what happened to me.

I feel much cleaner and more comfortable after I went commando. Underwear just makes me feel icky.

wild_man89435

Posted - 08/02/2005 :  09:19:12 AM  Show Profile  Send wild_man89435 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hey all, im new to this group and im looking forward to meeting some of you. im just starting to get into being nude in public. as far as underwear, i gave up the boxers in high school, anyone wants to hear a funny story, ill tell you how that happened. my wife never wears panties.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 08/02/2005 10:13:53 AM

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2005 :  12:13:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Always looking for a funny story but please post it under a more appropriate topic!!!

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 08/02/2005 2:10:14 PM

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2005 :  6:20:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My mom used to say that too....as well as my mother in law. Ironic thing is.....if you do get in an accident.....we, the fire dept., is going to cut them off anyway.

Save us the time.....don't wear them!
[/quote]

Well, I'd love to help make your job easier especially if it means wearing less but the safety gear I wear has some pretty rough seams in some pretty sensitive areas.

Dare to be Bare

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2005 :  6:30:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seneca

In WWII in many areas of the Pacific, and during the Viet Nam War, most of the troops that spent much time in the hot, wet jungles and rice paddies, seldom wore underwear, because they tended to rot within a few days. Not to mention chafing, fungal infections and other problems caused because the genital area never was able to dry properly.

Seneca

Life is a journey, not a guided tour. You have to decide which route to follow.

Seneca your right! Did some digging and this is what I found:

Slate's Daniel Engber dates the modern usage to 1974 college campuses, where it was perhaps an outgrowth of the Vietnam War. The origins of the phrase are uncertain, with some speculating that it may refer to being "out in the open" or "ready for action." According to Engber many soldiers do go without underwear to "increase ventilation and reduce moisture." The earliest known use of the term in print is January 22, 1985 with Jim Spencer writing in the Chicago Tribune: "Furthermore, colored briefs are 'sleazy' and going without underwear ('going commando', as they say on campus) is simply gross."

http://slate.msn.com/id/2112100

Dare to be Bare

paul2012

Posted - 08/03/2005 :  12:45:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do most of the time but thay can bother me a little and be an annoyance.

falcon

Posted - 08/03/2005 :  4:16:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear underwear most of the time. Chaffing on jeans is not glamourius. It is nice to "free ball" if I am in and out of the house.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 08/04/2005 :  1:05:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all! I am new here to these forums. I like the free spirit you have here. To add my two cents.... I hate the "granny panties", panty lines etc. I like silky thongs or g-strings..... no lines, but just enough cover to light up the imagination of my hubby. I wear lightly lined bras in public. Other than that I like feeling free.

Sassycat

peter1963

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  3:57:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes, I do waer them. For control.

youngmn23

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  10:17:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i wear underwear to bed, cause when i sleep i toss and turn and sometimes get things tangled
then makes it uncomfortable

but when im lounging around, im nude

eagleyednaturist

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  01:38:40 AM  Show Profile  Send eagleyednaturist an AOL message  Send eagleyednaturist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I hardly ever wear briefs or boxers I 'm used to the free feeling of being unresticted.
I have to be dressed for work, but it's thin shorts and short sleave shirts for me.

Limer
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  10:13:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bornnude

Boxers...

I have given some thoughts to wearing kilts... Then probably not.

I am all for it - kilts I mean. Do it at nudist resort dances where it is tolerated. Great fun. Runs under BarAsYouDare. Some think I am gay, I don't care, always hope for a woman to dance with.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking for nice "nude" lady - 100 km west of Toronto. Uploading picture later.

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved