Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 179 ]  [ Total: 179 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

Limer
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  10:21:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bikeracer

Obviously I wouldn't wear underwear when cycling because of the serious chafing involved. Since I'm mostly sans clothing while at home, if I need to go out and run errand's I invoke the no underwear rule. However I do wear underwear while at work, and I make darn sure it's comfy...Like you Cheri, I haven't worn a brassiere in year's.

Nude in the pacific northwest

~

When you are getting older and your bag's getting longer you need underwear to hold the balls up - else they get squeezed between saddle and leg, or hit the steel pipe if you get out of the saddle.
Also if you wear ordinary shorts for cycling one of the balls might free itself for fresh air. But that doesn't hurt.

Looking for nice "nude" lady - 100 km west of Toronto. Uploading picture later.

Limer
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  10:33:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by papabare

Does it count if you wear boxers that are soooo well loved that they have no middle anymore? Kinda like wearing a thin skirt

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

you can cut a hole in briefs or boxers. When I use briefs I make a cut for the ball carrier to slip through, that keeps both waste exits still covered while providing lots of air ...

Limer
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  10:40:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Allen

First time posting as a new member. So here goes. With regard to the part of the topic on thongs, teenage daughter thinks they are the all be it. Wife thinks they are as uncomfortable as h*ll. As for me, to put a slight twist to WC Fields famous saying, "Underwear, never touch the stuff".

As for the comments on the Kilts, being Scottish by heritage, can answer that too. Historically the kilt was worn with what was called a Long Shirt. As someone correctly stated, no underwear per se was worn under the kilt. The kilt, was in actuality a blanket wrapped multiple times around the waist in a prescribed fashion. Instead of underwear, the long shirt was tied between the legs and becaming both underwear of a sort and a one piece body shirt. As a historical side note, the red kilts were generally considered a battle kilt since they hid blood from wounds, whereas the greens and blues were seen as hunting kilts because they helped to hid or cloak the hunter from his prey.

Allen

I heard the kilt was a battle dress and a big advantage when there were no portable toilets around. While the enemy laid their morning eggs the kilt wearers were marching on.

thekillingjoke

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  6:04:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit thekillingjoke's Homepage  Click to see thekillingjoke's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nope, since last year in january, still going commando if i go out clothed.

love it.

especially when u shave.

LisaS
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2005 :  3:36:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes i have to say i do, when i am out or at work. i usually wear thongs or g-strings. Sometimes i go with out a bra. It depends what shirt i am waering. but at home. I never wear them. but the one thing i do hate wearing is a bra. Any girl out there can tell you that wearing bra sucks. Sometims they come undun. Then soemtimes they fall doen and you have to fix them when people rre staring at you. There just a pain. I wear a 34c. And i would rather go topples :)

darlinganee

Posted - 09/15/2005 :  01:35:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

When I am dressed for work, or going out somewhere nice, or its cold out I do. Sometimes I dress with out under garmets

Kim =^.^=

you go out without when you weara mini skirt ???

nudistguyuk

Posted - 09/15/2005 :  05:28:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i never wear underwear, the times i have to, like going to doctors, i hate having my bit restricted

nudist2008

Posted - 09/15/2005 :  06:09:02 AM  Show Profile  Send nudist2008 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I dont wear underwears over the weekend.Only when going to office on weekdays and any ocassion on weekends

awshucks45

Posted - 10/11/2005 :  05:50:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No in the summer, yes in the winter, always nude at home year round

Tyson
Forum Member

Posted - 10/15/2005 :  01:25:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
shorts no but jeans or other pants I will wear mans thongs less material and everything in place some times or not at all. when i am at work I am totally nude so I don't have to worry
about it.

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2005 :  8:25:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Definately no underwear if I can get away with it, especially when I'm wearing a dress. Gives me an extra feeling of being nude...without being nude, if you know what I mean. One advantage the women have over the men!

Cathy

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2005 :  8:31:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whatta ya mean..........we can wear a dress without underwear!

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2005 :  12:15:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
fireprof, thats just wrong!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2005 :  12:57:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What's wrong? Wearing a dress or wearing one without underwear!

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2005 :  07:56:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CathyK

Definately no underwear if I can get away with it, especially when I'm wearing a dress. Gives me an extra feeling of being nude...without being nude, if you know what I mean. One advantage the women have over the men!

Cathy

We could always wear a kilt!

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.41 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved