Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 167 ]  [ Total: 167 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  4:57:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heading to Aruba in 3 weeks, and will not be wearing underwear the entire week.

We are going to be heading to Baby Beach at the end of the island, and find a little cove and enjoy being nude the entire week.

Cookie

n/a
deleted

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  7:10:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i havent worn underwear since i started nudism/shaving..it kinda all happened around the same time..with the exception of the winter time here in northern new mexico i wear long undies under my carharts..oh and my sister got me to wear her underwear a couple times but that doesnt count =)

~Peeter Pan~

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  9:51:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never under a dress/skirt in the wam weather. Sometimes under slacks.

Cathy

gabber

Posted - 02/11/2006 :  02:55:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear underwear under the leather jackets. If gives me relax if I dont have underwear under the jackets then i dont feel good but shamed

Gabber
http://www.awardletters.com

ilovegabibbo
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2006 :  7:12:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I wear a thong to work, but try avoiding bras as the're always so tight and leave marks under my boobs!
At home I'm always in jogging wear with nothing underneath-purely for comfort.

I do like going out without underwear when I'm in a daring mood. It can be very sexy, but usually just feels a lot freer.

BTW, I've noticed thatsometimes guys can look more 'obvious' without underwear, but it's more of a turn-on for me than an embarrassment. Just my perverted way of looking at things!
xxx Helen.

Helen
Naturist since 1992 and still loving it!

Naturist.Rich
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  01:18:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi from a "new" member!

I found this thread in your forum with a Google search on this very subject. I rarely wear underwear and haven't since I was a teen. It had to do with two things, mostly. I was growing very fast and the inseam was always crowding the equipment down there. And the second thing was that equipment was quite large, even back then. So it was very uncomfortable to wear briefs that didn't allow said equipment to move. Here in the states in the early sixties, boys and young men wore mostly briefs and not boxers so I didn't have a choice. I discovered the "freedom" one day when I hurriedly pulled my trousers on forgetting my underwear. I discovered it later at school but marveled at how nice it felt. Not cramped and hot and the constant rubbing that briefs cause. To hang free was a new experience in wearing clothes.

Of course with the hippie movement we lost our clothing much of the time and it was my first experience at a nudist/naturalist lifestyle and I've loved it ever since. Don't get to practice much in that I'm married to a woman who is very conservative and would never allow herself to be seen by anyone else. I did manage to get her outside on a balcony recently at night at a Miami Beach hotel and she liked it. But it was in the dark...lol ! So we "practice" at home inside, when our one remaining daughter is not at home, finishing college.

As to wearing? Rarely. Only when I have to. Work, play, etc. I'm usually without. Tight jeans, loose shorts, doesn't matter. Rarely is someone looking, though I did spot a woman taking long looks when I was in my blue jeans. Again, large equipment with nowhere to go but out! Most of my buddies don't wear either. It seems to be normal in Florida for guys not to wear. It rarely gets cold down here and can get quite hot so it just seems normal for most of us. Not to mention those breezes do feel nice.

Anyway, my two cents. Nice to be a new member. Hope to come back again soon.

Peace,

rob the rockerr

freecplnAr
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  08:26:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only with snug fitting jeans, never with shorts or dress pants unless the pants are flat-front,no pleats makes for a rather obvious bulge. The middle seam on jeans tends to push everything to one side and down the leg. Helen said she likes that, but it's highly uncomfortable. Sorry, Helen :)

"We...hate..clothes"

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  10:15:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ilovegabibbo

I do like going out without underwear when I'm in a daring mood. It can be very sexy, but usually just feels a lot freer.

I don't know why, but the thought of a filly with no knickers turns me on more than seeing loads of naked women at a club or beach!!!

quote:
BTW, I've noticed that sometimes guys can look more 'obvious' without underwear, but it's more of a turn-on for me than an embarrassment. Just my perverted way of looking at things!
xxx Helen.

Now thats interesting, you don't often find open and honest comments like that from a woman, very often from men, but rarely from the girls. Refreshing!!

I wear my underpants on my head, stick a pencil up each nostril and say "Wibble" which if you don't know comes from Blackadder, a British comedy starring Rowan Atkinson.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/blackadder/

Pete Knight

Even a prude
has to be nude
........sometime!!

Ethaneoin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  9:22:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I only wear them when I have to, otherwise they are off.

E.Boyd

MacBC
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2006 :  5:15:29 PM  Show Profile  Click to see MacBC's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'll go without during the summer, and wear loose-fitting shorts that aren't made of abrasive material. It's just great to feel the air down there, and keep things very trimmed to make best of the situation. I'm really envious of women being able to wear skirts or dresses. An old gf who was a smoothy loved to wear mini skirts (not TOO short) the summer for this, among other reasons.

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  8:23:57 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Only when I am dressed.

Ray

Azmale54

Posted - 05/30/2006 :  8:18:26 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Azmale54's MSN Messenger address  Send Azmale54 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,I wear underwear while wearing my shorts in Summmer time,I usually wear Bikinis,But it can be uncomfortable for us guys going with out undies cause of our family jews,lol some of us need that support.When I dress up I like to wear boxer briefs under my jeans.If Im go swimming I usually dont wear non if Im wearing a nice Boxer Swimsuit.
Frankie

very curious
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2006 :  10:25:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I gotta admit that I love not wearing underwear when I'm wearing casual pants. Underwear is a must though when I am wearing dress slacks.

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2006 :  06:24:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bornnude

Boxers...

I have given some thoughts to wearing kilts... Then probably not.

If you do wear a kilt & venture out on a hot day, it's best not to wipe your brow with the front of the famed Scots garment.

Rod

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2006 :  07:31:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sometimes I do & sometimes I don't. It's a bit of a mood thing for me. My wife never wears pants under a tight skirt because of the VPL & like me, I think it's optional the rest of the time. She seldom wears a bra as she feels no need to restrict her small but ample bosom. On a purely aesthetic view I think that the natural shape of the breast is far more pleasing than the artificial shapes that most bras force them into & also, a little movement is also natural.

Rod

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved