Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 488 ]  [ Total: 488 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2006 :  4:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Studies have proved that bra's are the root cause of sagging breasts in later years, apparently the muscles that support breasts naturally are weakened though lack of use, so going braless as much as possible is best.

A friend of mine has a kilt and always wears it regimental, its the only way, so I'm looking at e-bay to get one of my own, in black as I have no Scottish connections, although there is a Royal Air Force tartan, but its far too expensive.

Pete Knight

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2006 :  4:51:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dont get me wrong Pete.. I am usually naked so I dont wear them all that much. Honestly I am a stay at home mom,so naked most everyday..and nude with hubby and my girls on the weekends. I only wear a bra to go out to the store,movies or something of that nature. So at most 4-5 hours at a time and thats only a few times a week. I more wear one for the ultraconservative people out in the world,than for me. Although sometimes the support while exercising is good too.

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  03:50:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I undestand where you are coming from, have you ever seen a naked fun run, the saggy and dangly bits are all over the place, so some support is needed occasionally, and that goes for us guys too.

I'm very jealous now, after hearing that you spend most of your time naked, and me stuck in a hot stuffy office a couple of times this week too. I did manage to spend some time naked sunbathing, on top of a water tower, and I was getting paid for it, a double bonus I suppose.

Pete Knight

flexus42
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  9:12:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit flexus42's Homepage  Send flexus42 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I usually wear boxer briefs under my jeans for work although I was freeballin' all last week. I must admit I liked it and I'm getting used to it. I'm usually without underwear (with out clothers entirely when possible) on weekennds.

Rick

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  7:31:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by allnaturalwife

Dont get me wrong Pete.. I am usually naked so I dont wear them all that much. Honestly I am a stay at home mom,so naked most everyday..and nude with hubby and my girls on the weekends. I only wear a bra to go out to the store,movies or something of that nature. So at most 4-5 hours at a time and thats only a few times a week. I more wear one for the ultraconservative people out in the world,than for me. Although sometimes the support while exercising is good too.

We still live in a world that has certain "issues" with women's breasts. If you are any larger than a B cup and go braless, it can be very noticeable, especially in the warmer weather when you are less covered-up. If I went out braless it would be very obvious since I am rather large. So I too wear one for the ultraconservative people out there.

Cathy

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  7:37:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Depending on wear Im going and how long I will be out I either do or dont wear a bra. I am also very large up top. If Im going to the store I dont wear a bra. But If I will be out in public for an extended period of time I will.

nude2
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  8:26:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I made an airline trip across the USA this weekend a decided to freeball after reading this forum. It was great and plan to go underwear free more often. Thanks for the tip.

Natey380
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  08:09:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Natey380 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I never wear boxers during the summer but during the winter; I will sometimes wear them. Usually when I wear jeans. Things just stay cooler during the summer and during the winter I don't have a problem with getting cold.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  08:20:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got used to not wearing underwear while I was in VietNam. It was so hot and humid, crotrch rot was a big problem. Most of the guys I knew did not wear underwear for that reason. I have not worn anything since then and that has been since 1970. I used to wear underwear when I went for a doctor visit but that stopped years ago.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  3:37:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why would you wear underware to the doctor in the first place?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  3:59:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by allnaturalwife

Why would you wear underware to the doctor in the first place?

I wear panties whenever I have to put on street clothes even to the doctor where I have to totally disrobe. I've not worn a bra in over 5 yrs. even to my university job. I do wear jackets and have blouses with bilateral chest pockets.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  4:02:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear a lot of tanktops with "built in" support so bras are not necessary. I may wear underware on an occasion where I have to dress up really nice for a dinner out, but not usually even then.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  9:02:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
allnaturalwife:

I know when the weekendd arrives you can throw out the underweat.

Just last week my wife and I went out to dinner. The temps were approaching the 80's, and my wife deceided to wear a sun dress with an empire waist line. Needless say she had no bra, and no panties.

She got me in the mood, so under my shorts I was bear.

I know as soon as she gets home from the office, off goes the bra for sure.

On many occasions when we go out she does not care to wear a bra, and she does not care what other people think. As long as she feel comfortable, that is the important thing, and being "big busted", believe she wants to be comfortable.

Cookie

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  4:30:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like their mother all three of my daughters are quite large breasted. My 16 year old hates wearing bras, but of course she has to to school. Since she also has very large nipples its quite obvious when she isnt wearing one. She never wears underware. My 12 year old also has to wear a bra to school..she likes g-strings. Her sister often teases her about"walking around with a string up her butt all day" Our older daughter is away at school..last she told me she doesnt wear underware anymore at all. Like I said before..its all about what is comfortable to the individual. My husband works in construction. Sometimes if he is doing heavy lifting.he wears something for support..to "keep things from flopping around" as he puts it.

Jenn

HG8Harrier
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  5:00:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit HG8Harrier's Homepage  Send HG8Harrier an AOL message  Send HG8Harrier a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Jenn,
Regarding your husband "keeping things from flopping around": yes, the support really does make a difference, while running or playing a sport, there are definitely moments where I like that extra support. However, this isn't always the case, but the moments in which a man really needs support are worth the low level of discomfort in wearing a pair of briefs or an athletic support.

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved