Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 201 ]  [ Total: 201 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2006 :  7:09:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wearing underwear is Not an Option for me!

I don't like them and I ain't a gonna wear um!

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2006 :  7:48:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only wear them in the coldest days of winter, otherwise never have any use for them, even with shorts.

samira1
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2006 :  8:32:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i never were underwear in the summer, and rarely wear them when wearing skirts or dresses, but do wear then when wearing trousers

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2006 :  9:17:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I haven't worn a bra in over 30 years! I'm not a bra-burning feminist, I just find them uncomfortable and ill-fitting. Plus I don't really need one, being a bit on the smaller side.

When I must be dressed, I feel more comfortable wearing some sort of panties. A high-quality g-string is my usual preference. If they are made of cotton and desiged well, they almost feel like wearing nothing. I don't like full-bottomed underwear that rides up my crack. It makes me wonder if nudists aren't people with a genetic code that leaves them with sensitive skin and a natural dislike of binding garments.

That being said, I do sometimes go "commando" without any underwear, depending on the garment I am wearing. Tight stretch pants and my beloved black Utilikilt come to mind. It's just plain wrong to wear underwear under a kilt!

This is the first time I've discussed my underwear preferences in public! Lord, forgive me!

Annie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2006 :  12:19:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Anniebare
[br
This is the first time I've discussed my underwear preferences in public! Lord, forgive me!

Annie

You are among friends and like minded, non underwear wearing people!!!

I'm sure he will forgive you or you'll have lots of company wherever we end up!

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2006 :  3:16:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Annie

Isn't that so like the nudist community. We are such an open minded group that we can talk honestly amonst ourselves.. As Fireprof says, you are amongst friends. That's what is special about this forum. If we are all going downstairs, it will be too hot to wear clothes anyway.

Mike

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2006 :  4:42:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Annie and welcome..if I havent said it before. I definately agree that a nice g-string would be the only underware I would wear as well. I rarely wear any at all though. Our family in general..hubby and three daughters dont really wear them all that much. Our youngest wears thongs.. sometimes..but I think thats more because her friends at school do, than the fact that SHE wants to.

Jenn

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2006 :  01:50:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear under garments, it wouldn't be practical for me to go commando as I seem to spend so much time sat on my best feature, but when out hiking its always commando, that way I slip my shorts off and be au naturale in a jiffy.
I'm going to get myself a kilt for my forthcoming Antipodean tour, more comfortable in the hot weather.

I also have a couple of Kaftan's which are great for the odd times I have to cover up, it leaves everything to hang loose underneath whilst maintaining my modesty.

Pete Knight

smoothiecouple
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2006 :  3:28:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I have both literally thrown all of our underwear away. We are both smoothies and made the jump a few years ago. My wife was tired of buying expensive thongs and panties. Not to mention the laundry is quite substantially smaller.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2006 :  3:34:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with you there. Being nudists in general, has always made our family's laundry on the minimal side.

Jenn

scooter

Posted - 11/22/2006 :  3:22:44 PM  Show Profile  Click to see scooter's MSN Messenger address  Send scooter a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
only if am wearing clothes!!

shaneone
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2006 :  1:22:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear underwear only when i am dressed for work or if i have shorts on at sporting events

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2006 :  3:11:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Anniebare

I haven't worn a bra in over 30 years! I'm not a bra-burning feminist, I just find them uncomfortable and ill-fitting. Plus I don't really need one, being a bit on the smaller side.

When I must be dressed, I feel more comfortable wearing some sort of panties. A high-quality g-string is my usual preference. If they are made of cotton and desiged well, they almost feel like wearing nothing. I don't like full-bottomed underwear that rides up my crack. It makes me wonder if nudists aren't people with a genetic code that leaves them with sensitive skin and a natural dislike of binding garments.

That being said, I do sometimes go "commando" without any underwear, depending on the garment I am wearing. Tight stretch pants and my beloved black Utilikilt come to mind. It's just plain wrong to wear underwear under a kilt!

Annie

I agree that nudists are hard wired, or have sensitive skin, or call it what you will. There are certain times and circumstances that require underwear, and other times they are really not necessary. Most people wear them regardless. Nudists avoid them unless absolutely necessary.

Cathy

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  4:48:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

That is probably the case more often than not, Cathy.

Jenn

tgg
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2006 :  6:03:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit tgg's Homepage  Send tgg an ICQ Message  Click to see tgg's MSN Messenger address  Send tgg a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuder25

Simple question... Do you wear underwear? I would say I do 50% of the time .. Generally on weekends it's just jeans .. :)

Only when I really have to.

'Fear wraps our bodies in clothing, love allows us to stand naked' - Neale Donald Walsch (Conversations With God 1)

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved