Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 183 ]  [ Total: 183 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

gbanude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  2:56:03 PM  Show Profile  Send gbanude an AOL message  Send gbanude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Anniebare

I haven't worn a bra in over 30 years! I'm not a bra-burning feminist, I just find them uncomfortable and ill-fitting. Plus I don't really need one, being a bit on the smaller side.

When I must be dressed, I feel more comfortable wearing some sort of panties. A high-quality g-string is my usual preference. If they are made of cotton and desiged well, they almost feel like wearing nothing. I don't like full-bottomed underwear that rides up my crack. It makes me wonder if nudists aren't people with a genetic code that leaves them with sensitive skin and a natural dislike of binding garments.

That being said, I do sometimes go "commando" without any underwear, depending on the garment I am wearing. Tight stretch pants and my beloved black Utilikilt come to mind. It's just plain wrong to wear underwear under a kilt!

This is the first time I've discussed my underwear preferences in public! Lord, forgive me!

Annie

Annie,
my wife is not a nudist. But on the topic of underwear-I try to get her to walk around without a bra after she comes home from work. I feel that all the underwire can't be good. I have read much on the internet regarding improper circulation due to bras. I worry for her. She is a 36DD and told me it's almost too painful without a bra.
GBA

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  5:22:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am 38E myself and have never had any back or associated pain problems. I guess it depends on your body type and frame. Not saying that your wife is doing this, but a lot of women with larger breasts just say they have pain because they have been conditioned to believe that they are supposed to wear a bra by doctors and the media. Many women with large breasts over-use the "I have to wear a bra" excuse..because of some backwards thinking they have picked up along the way. Thats not to say that there are not women who do have back or neck pain associated with their large boobs. BUT many times its more in their heads, in my opinion. All three of my daughters are quite well-edowed in the chest area and none of them have any problems.

Jenn

guanche

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  11:45:52 PM  Show Profile  Click to see guanche's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have never wore or have any underwear.

Regards

guanche.

gbanude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  11:54:04 PM  Show Profile  Send gbanude an AOL message  Send gbanude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for your input, Jenn. I am fascinated by the topic of bras. I could ask my wife to try weekends of evenings without, but she is the kind of woman who will say no thanks, just because she doesn't want to think about it. I love her anyway...hahaha. She can be a hard woman. I wonder if back muscles become tighter if large breasted woman never start using much bras. Some articles I have read about focus on circulation and lyph node deterioration through bra use.
quote:
Originally posted by allnaturalwife

I am 38E myself and have never had any back or associated pain problems. I guess it depends on your body type and frame. Not saying that your wife is doing this, but a lot of women with larger breasts just say they have pain because they have been conditioned to believe that they are supposed to wear a bra by doctors and the media. Many women with large breasts over-use the "I have to wear a bra" excuse..because of some backwards thinking they have picked up along the way. Thats not to say that there are not women who do have back or neck pain associated with their large boobs. BUT many times its more in their heads, in my opinion. All three of my daughters are quite well-edowed in the chest area and none of them have any problems.

Jenn

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2006 :  03:46:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I read somewhere that the muscles weaken if the load is taken by a bra, but ladies like Jenn who never wear a bra maintain the muscle structure, and avoid sagging.

Think about it, if your leg is in plaster for several months, you end up needing physiotherapey to rebuild the wasted muscle tissue, and isn't a bra like a plaster cast?

Let them free I tell you, its cruel to incarcerate them!!!

Pete Knight

gospel
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2006 :  09:52:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started going without underwear about ten years ago. At first it was just in the summer but now it is year around except for the long underwear that I wear in the winter. I am outside a fair amount and I hate cold anyway.When I first started it felt so good that I would get erections so had had to ease into it a little at a time and in safe places. I would like my wife to adopt the same habit but she says she needs the panties for feminine reasons and the bra in public because she "jiggles" and has rather large nipples.

Gospel

constanceg58
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  12:58:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hate wearing bras and panties,and so I don't. I will wear a high quality thongs or g-strings. I'm not necessarily trying to make a statement, it's just the way I feel most comfortable. I've often wondered, however, what would happen if I stood over a subwsay grate in New York City, ala Marilyn.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  08:02:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Constance,
You just might get caught on film like Britney.
Diger

Edited by - Diger on 12/04/2006 08:05:44 AM

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  7:54:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As far as the argument that wearing a bra ia actually harmfull, by making muscles that should be doing work lay dormant in a womans back or neck, I dont really see that being all that valid. I too, have read articles saying that women who have large breasts and wear bras all the time are actually doing their back muscles a disservice by having the bra do the work. Not sure how valid those arguments are or are not. I have very large boobs, myself and I hate wearing bras, and usually dont. Personnally, in a lot of cases the whole bra thing is just another example of a prudish influence of our society. Heaven forbid we see a nipple through a woman's t-shirt!! Big deal. I wear tighter shirts myself in public all the time. I have exteremely large nipples, and yes I suppose you can see them through the shirt. I suppose I just dont really care. No, I wouldnt go to a nice restraunt, or a job interview that way..but in just running day-to-day errands to the store or dry cleaners, I just dot really care.

Jenn

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 12/05/2006 09:56:49 AM

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  8:47:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I wear underwear, in the last ten years I have worn a type of underwear that is cool in summer and warm in winter because it wicks perspiration away from my body. If I am home and need to put on a pair of jeans, say to answer the door, I do not bother. I mean, who cares?

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2006 :  11:46:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For my trip to the Pacific rim, I'm planning to wear a kilt,.... regimental style!!

Pete Knight

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2006 :  9:25:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
An Englishman in a kilt!!!! Och whats te wrld comming to?

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  04:05:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Errrm, excuse me, a Welshman if you don't mind!!

Pete Knigh

Marco
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  07:48:04 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Marco's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
If I can't be nude in the summer I just wear shorts with now underwear it feels cool and free and is the next best thin to feeling the suna nd the breeze on ur body.

All the best

Marco

Marco1971@hotmail.co.uk

Taxman
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  11:06:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For those interested in the medical side of the bra issue, there is free web site at www.brafee.org that discusses this issue. I have passed it along to the wife to decide about it and what if anything for our two daughters. As with anything on the internet, it is free and the reader needs to be aware.

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.82 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved