Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 179 ]  [ Total: 179 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

shvdmle
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  12:34:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never wear em, I almost always wear jeans and am shaved but never had problems , but the wife on the other hand almost always wears them, she says it's a hygeine issue

nudistme
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  9:53:39 PM  Show Profile  Send nudistme an AOL message  Send nudistme a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i am used wearing lose and comfy underwear when i go out only. Never at home.
Sometimes if the cloth is really soft and nice i dont wear even outside.
As far as nipples is concerned its totaly ridiculous to find nipples aggressive or sexualy provocative. I admire the human body as it is and if i see pretty breasts and nipples i am happy.

lol

no_tlines

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  8:12:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit no_tlines's Homepage  Send no_tlines a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Only when dressed for work and never with jeans :)

anc35228
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2007 :  01:59:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit anc35228's Homepage  Send anc35228 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shvdmle

Never wear em, I almost always wear jeans and am shaved but never had problems , but the wife on the other hand almost always wears them, she says it's a hygeine issue

We agree. It may be a hygiene issue. just used to wearing them. but once we're nude, there is no holds barred. :)

Connude

Posted - 01/27/2007 :  2:16:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FWIW, I haven't worn underwear since I was a freshman in college, and I'm 46. Unshaved and usually wearing jeans, it just doesn't bother me. (I've found that even boxers bunch and bind-ouch.)

Connude

bk_yd_nude

Posted - 01/27/2007 :  9:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most days I do not wear them, my wife very seldom wears them. I wear jeans most days without a problem, my wife wears softer materials and says it's a matter of comfort for her. I hate clothes and the fewer I can wear the better.

Nudity - enjoy it with abandon but tempered by discretion.

bk_yd_nude

george325

Posted - 02/21/2007 :  9:22:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit george325's Homepage  Send george325 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi George here, I don't wear underwear when I wear street shorts but I wear underwear when I am at work . don't like drawers :-)

GEORGE

moonfacesstareyes

Posted - 02/22/2007 :  02:35:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello im moon new the the forum join accidently. searching for the reason y women wear underwears. y men is understandable but y women?????

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2007 :  08:57:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by moonfacesstareyes

hello im moon new the the forum join accidently. searching for the reason y women wear underwears. y men is understandable but y women?????

If you read this thread from the beginning, you might get an idea.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

BlobbyBob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  09:36:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tend to wear boxers most of the time, but if I'm in the house and have to be dressed I often just wear a pair of shorts with nothing underneath.

Temet Nosce

Butch33

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  4:30:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Butch33 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I only wear Bikini string underwear for men in the winter when it is cold. Otherwise in the summer i dont wear them.

David Michalski

solarstone

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  5:27:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit solarstone's Homepage  Send solarstone an AOL message  Click to see solarstone's MSN Messenger address  Send solarstone a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I only waer them when I go for the gym or for work. Not when I'm nude. Underwears serve a purpose- to protect & absorb moisture but that's it. When I'm nude, I'm nude.

n.s

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  6:59:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ha, my last few remaining pairs of panties were looking pretty worn, so I just got on the internet and ordered a half-dozen new g-string knickers from WickedWeasel! Technically I guess that puts me back among the underwear-clad for now, at least until these new ones wear out or I accidentally leave them somewhere...

Annie

openess
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  06:01:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the interest of being as free as possible as often as possible, I've tried going without underwear. But wearing pants without underwear begins to rub me the wrong way after a while. I guess it's all or nothing for me.

KissStephanie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  5:10:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I rarely wear any knickers. I do wear a bra often though to help keep my upper body shape. :)

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.51 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved