Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 212 ]  [ Total: 212 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2007 :  09:07:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KissStephanie

I rarely wear any knickers. I do wear a bra often though to help keep my upper body shape. :)

When you stop wearing a bra, the muscles start learning to support your breasts. I've not worn a bra in over 5 yrs, I'm 59 yrs. old, and gravity has not won.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

photonpro
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2007 :  10:02:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear them mainly for personal hygiene. I sleep nude after my bath but if I need to go in the middle of the night, I put on underwear before returning to bed. During the day and on short trips, I often go commando, but on extended trips, where I may need to go, I usually wear boxers. When around the house I often go nude and I will wash myself up after using the toilet.

For me wearing underwear is a matter of personal hygiene and nothing more, unless you are a male and find you need the support of Jockey shorts for comfort. I personally went through a period of about 5 years after my vasectomy when I really did need support.

Grandma always told me to wear clean underwear when leaving the house. Whoops, I guess that’s my generation, but doesn’t it make since. In nudist environments everyone usually brings a clean towel to sit on out of courtesy for the same hygienic reasons.

Le Nudiste

Posted - 02/28/2007 :  10:33:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear underwear most of the time, as for me it's an issue of comfort. I've tried before and found that walking, climbing stairs and running to catch the bus can make things uncomfortable.

But when I dont need to, I wont. If me and my girlfriend go out for a run, I'll just throw on some lycra shorts and a t-shirt. Holidays too are a no underware zone - no overware too.

KissStephanie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2007 :  2:05:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

When you stop wearing a bra, the muscles start learning to support your breasts. I've not worn a bra in over 5 yrs, I'm 59 yrs. old, and gravity has not won.
Cheri

I do my chest exercises multiple times per week, and that definitely helps with natural support, but in winter, and in certain clothing, I do like a few of my bras. In summer though, if I am not nude, then I often only wear a light dress without a bra or any underwear.

I'm glad to hear that gravity has not beaten you Cheri, and it won't beat me either!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2007 :  7:28:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So.....that's my problem..........Gravity!! I'll have to make sure the Prof realizes that, that is what is pulling my stomach out and down!

gazocool

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  5:22:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
never have never will

who needs it?

rogerdee

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  7:48:34 PM  Show Profile  Send rogerdee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Most of the time

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  8:10:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know when my wife comes home from work the first thing that comes off his her bra. Every minute that she is home there is no bra worn.
If we go out in the during the evening or the weekend, she will make sure that she wears some type of dress or blouse that she does not have to wear a bra.

Also, if she is wearing a dress there are no panties involved. She just loves to be free.

I know once I get home there is not under wear, and if we go out, I will be naked under my shorts, dockers, or I will wear a "thong"!

Cookie

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  8:18:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I work outside at night. During the winter I have to wear a lot of clothes. Winter is almost over I will be retiring the longjohns,Tshirts etc. Otherwise I only wear underwear with clothes that have to be dry cleaned.

Bob

jmg33188
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2007 :  6:07:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit jmg33188's Homepage  Send jmg33188 an AOL message  Send jmg33188 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I completely stopped wearing underwear about 2 months ago. It's just more comfortable not wearing them.

V/R
//SIGNED//
CADET GEBHARDT

Pat Doyle
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  9:21:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i do not wear underwear to work. but i like wearing panties in my skintight jeans.

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2007 :  1:42:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i ware underware onley when i have to like going to the doctor other wise not at all...........old buzzard

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2007 :  4:36:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear underwear pretty much 100% of the time unless I'm naked.

Well uhm yeah, obviously if I'm wearing underwear I'm not naked, but I'm sure you get the drift. If I'm wearing clothes, I'm wearing underwear.

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2007 :  7:46:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that the weather has got milder here in NY the underwear is consigned to storage until next winter.

Old Buzzard I don't understand why you would bother putting on underwear to go see the doctor. I don't think its the underwear that they would be interested in, unless they have some type of a fetish.

delajim

Posted - 03/28/2007 :  03:17:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why wear underwear? The doctor doesn't care and neither do I. All of my moving parts are still where they belong and as far as hygiene.....well, when I'm dressed, not that often, my jeans are my protection. I have not worn underwear in over fifteen years and have no intention of going back to such a restricting piece of clothing.

Edited by - delajim on 03/28/2007 03:19:13 AM

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved