Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 477 ]  [ Total: 478 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  8:08:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where do you work that males and females have the same changing room? I think I would like to work there. Since everyone wears underwear I don't suppose they have coed showers.

platinum3705

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  9:45:10 PM  Show Profile  Click to see platinum3705's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Try not to!!

Skirts?
PJs?
Jeans?
Work uniform?
Dress?
Shorts? sometimes...

I hate underwear. I only wear them when needed.

Long live COMMANDO!!!

Viky

snappy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  12:36:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only when I go to work & sometimes when I wear good dress pants.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  4:46:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Most times, but nothing when in bed.

Chic

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 10/06/2007 :  12:09:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by allnaturalwife

Like their mother all three of my daughters are quite large breasted. My 16 year old hates wearing bras, but of course she has to to school. Since she also has very large nipples its quite obvious when she isnt wearing one. She never wears underware. My 12 year old also has to wear a bra to school..she likes g-strings. Her sister often teases her about"walking around with a string up her butt all day" Our older daughter is away at school..last she told me she doesnt wear underware anymore at all. Like I said before..its all about what is comfortable to the individual. My husband works in construction. Sometimes if he is doing heavy lifting.he wears something for support..to "keep things from flopping around" as he puts it.

Jenn

FYI to the- Should I make my age 16 daughter wear underwear thread.
I am a very slow reader but, I retain most all of it. What she didn't tell us is if her age 16 daughter wore skirts, short or otherwise.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

jeffwreck

Posted - 10/06/2007 :  6:53:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when i wear a suit.....thats the only time....jeff

musart
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  06:39:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Kimberly

Bilby I just called them "privates" in response to sailordaves post. I do not usually call them that.

Kim =^.^=

So...would a nudist refer to that area as "publics?:)
Scott

flexus42
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  1:15:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit flexus42's Homepage  Send flexus42 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I go commando during the warmer months but once the weather starts cooling off, I like to have an extra layer to ward off that cold winter wind (boxer briefs or long johns).

When I have to wear clothing it's "Commando when possible, underwear when practical necessary."

Rick

"Nakie is good. Nakie is free. Nakie is...NAKIE!"

Edited by - flexus42 on 10/08/2007 6:41:43 PM

edunist

Posted - 10/08/2007 :  12:25:57 AM  Show Profile  Send edunist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A few years ago wife bought me some boxers. Thought they would be good but i never got comfortable. I gave them up again a couple years ago, Now I sometimes wear some novelty boxers around the house and even in the yard but I go without otherwise. I just want to be nude when Im home and get out of all fabric when we do not have family over.

grey_n_nude

1smooth1
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2007 :  11:39:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I stay nude as much as possible. For everyday activities that require me to be clothed I do not wear any underwear. The only times that I wear any is if I am jogging or running, and that is only for some support.

mc73103

Posted - 10/15/2007 :  7:34:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never wear underwear. I haven't since I was 18. When I lived at college and would take my laundry home, I'd throw in some un-worn pairs I had crumpled just in case my mother decided to do my laundry for me.
Now (at 36), I never wear anything (if I can help it).
I feel restricted in my clothes. I need the freedom!

picturepal

Posted - 11/15/2007 :  7:19:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no under wear mostly, mostly

Biplob

Posted - 11/30/2007 :  12:48:27 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Biplob's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
not at home..but when i go out..yes.

SmoothfmrMarine

Posted - 11/30/2007 :  1:40:53 PM  Show Profile  Send SmoothfmrMarine a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
never

wtcat

Posted - 11/30/2007 :  2:23:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only when I have to go to work, otherwise, nothing.

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved