Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 258 ]  [ Total: 258 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

Si

Posted - 12/21/2007 :  06:56:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Si an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
i some times do wear underwear, but only boxers!

Si.....

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2007 :  09:28:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've not worn underwear in so long my wife threw them away. I did keep a few boxers, you know the kind with holiday messages or smile faces. I wear them around the house instead of jammies, if we have textile famiy visiting.

Diger

Dave in Central Ky
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2007 :  10:22:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most of the time not but do on certain occasions.

Dave

Cold Weather Sucks

WP
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2008 :  10:03:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately yes I do wear underwear sometimes, not by choice but by need. The only time I wear them is when I'm working and I need protection form chaffing or the such or when getting dresssed up and the clothing needs something under it to make it wear right. So maybe 20 percent of the time yes.

brisnude57

Posted - 01/14/2008 :  2:26:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to wear underwear but now I never do. When I did it was ladies underwear the materials are much softer than what mens are made of.

naturist58
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2008 :  5:46:04 PM  Show Profile  Send naturist58 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I, too, seldom wear underwear. The only time I do is usually when I feel the added testicle support is needed for sports like bowling when I'll wear briefs (but I usually opt for diapers which give me even more options) but, again, I hardly ever wear any more than I HAVE to by laws.

naturist58

thecims

Posted - 01/19/2008 :  7:21:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit thecims's Homepage  Send thecims a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well we try not to wear underwear but we have to if we have to go to the office or if family is over and visiting.

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2008 :  9:59:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
So over 2 years ago I first responded and since then...NONE. With the exception of a job interview, I don't wear them. In short, I simply refuse to be any more uncomfortable then necessary. So on most days I have four pieces of clothing on Shirt, Pants, Socks, Shoes. That is UNLESS (like now in Chicago) it's below zero wind chill. Let's not be silly, clothes really do serve the purpose of keeping you warm.

But other than bitterly cold weather? NO. In honor of Fireprof "No. A thousand times NO."

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

Edited by - Ranger191 on 01/19/2008 10:04:12 PM

Little Fellow
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2008 :  11:02:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always wear underwear when clothed, i cant stand the feeling of my willy rubbing gains jeans or other trousers

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2008 :  2:17:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ranger191

So over 2 years ago I first responded and since then...NONE.

But other than bitterly cold weather? NO. In honor of Fireprof "No. A thousand times NO."

Ranger191,

Congrats to you and your new found freedom! and...thanks for the quote!

FP

SirGodiva
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2008 :  5:13:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have large musculature in my thighs and so if I don't wear tight pants I'm prone to chafing. So I usually wear pants so tight that I actually can't fit underwear. In fact I always have to wax my pubic hair just so that it doesn't get caught in my zipper. Though I can also wear very loose pants and not worry about chafing but then I still don't wear underwear and where it hangs down you can see most of my pubic area, so I do that less often, also loose pants just look silly.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2008 :  10:29:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i NEVER used to wear it until i moved to florida. it's so hot here, that when i sweat too much, i get a lot of chaffing. once i move back up north, i plan to commando it all the time again.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 05/05/2008 :  10:51:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I only wear underwear with certain tight fitting dress slacks for appearance. If not, I tend to look lopsided.

Hiking the Cascades "naturally"!

Edited by - n/a on 05/05/2008 11:47:28 PM

ThePhilosopher

Posted - 05/11/2008 :  01:07:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear underwear. But on occasion, if I'm alone, or simply without a pair, I'll go naked beneath jeans or sweats.

"To be naked is to be oneself." John Berger

Grayone

Posted - 05/20/2008 :  10:35:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Underwear? None for me thank you.
Have tried them all, and liked them not.
Have not worn any at all for at least ten years
I've tried going sockless as well,that just
didn't work. Any suggestions???

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved