Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 181 ]  [ Total: 181 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

Little Fellow
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2008 :  1:46:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I usually wear skinny jeans so it would be impossible to not have a pair of boxers holding it all in.

I only wear out out of practicality, not choice.

zaveh
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  09:04:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When wearing jeans and trousers I soemtimes wear briefs to slightly controll willy movements. it's sometimes nice not to wear any and feel more breezy and airy, especially during summer.

zaveh
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  09:06:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When wearing jeans and trousers I soemtimes wear briefs to slightly controll willy movements. it's sometimes nice not to wear any and feel more breezy and airy, especially during summer.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2008 :  4:23:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that summer has arrived I have packed away the jeans and just wear shorts and a tee shirt and no underwear, my favorite are the type with a drawstring and two front pockets and nothing else, when its hot it easy to fold up the legs to cool off.Also have started wearing croc type sandals.

conmir

Posted - 06/25/2008 :  4:40:54 PM  Show Profile  Send conmir an AOL message  Send conmir a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I do. Afraid of getting it caught in the zipper. :(

Dayday

Posted - 06/25/2008 :  4:57:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Dayday a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I never wear underwear, I dont like them at all they get in the way and my stuff cant hang free.

Dayday and turtle

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2008 :  8:57:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being retired at a nice early age, the both of us have thrown underwear out the window.

We are comp. in the buff during the day, and if we have to go to do shopping etc, we wear nothing.

Sometimes Mrs. Cookie may wear a nice pair of panties she has rec. has a gift from me from
Victoria Secret, or Fredrick on a special occasions. I know when we have our "nudist friends" over, I notice the many of the wives try to out do each other with panties and bras, but it is just a matter of time, before everyone is in the "buff"!!!!

Just remember we are here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Bare Butt Bruce

Posted - 06/28/2008 :  06:40:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Bare Butt Bruce a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I usually only wear underware if I'm going for a ride on my motorcycle, but if I have to wear underware at any other time its thongs.

gay nudist

LarryWest
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2008 :  10:17:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit LarryWest's Homepage  Send LarryWest an AOL message  Click to see LarryWest's MSN Messenger address  Send LarryWest a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Almost never...

There are rare occasions...I will...or when I workout for that added support.

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  9:14:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I go to work, due to the nature of my job, I always wear underwear. However as of late, I almost never do out in town. It's pretty liberating actually!

Naturist.Rich
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2008 :  01:27:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Because of the type of work I do, it's best to be safe. So I wear undies while I work. But most of the non-work places where I have to be clothed, I'm in shorts, and a t-shirt and that's it.

Nude_Terag
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  5:35:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If im wearing clothes, yes, but once i get naked, I GET NAKED :)

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  12:39:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was slipping out of my shorts tonight when my wife said "where's your underwear" I said where have you been I don't were any during the summer. She laughed and said no wonder your bottom was sweaty when we rode the scooters this afternoon.

Jamiemazda
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2008 :  5:33:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jamiemazda's Homepage  Send Jamiemazda an AOL message  Send Jamiemazda a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I do not wear any underwear anymore. I stopped wearing them about a year ago when the wife and I decided to embrace the nudist lifestyle.

Sincerely,

Jamie

Josh_87
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2008 :  07:48:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
very rarely.. so much more comfortable without it

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved