Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 188 ]  [ Total: 188 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

earlash1
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2008 :  2:54:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit earlash1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Only if I absolutely need to. As others have I feel much more comfortable without.

newnude1214
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2008 :  12:14:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
free-ballin' is not a good idea when wearing jeans. Running shorts, or any thing not made of cotton, FREEDOM!!!!!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2008 :  08:26:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newnude1214

free-ballin' is not a good idea when wearing jeans. Running shorts, or any thing not made of cotton, FREEDOM!!!!!

I never thought of it before, but if you don't have your foreskin, I guess jeans would be rough. I wear jeans nearly every day and never wear underwear.

Diger

flsmoothie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2008 :  11:59:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For walking shorts, sometimes yes sometimes no. If it is the last wearing before they go into the dirty laundry bin I will skip the underwear. The gym shorts I wear every morning to walk the dogs are always worn without underwear.

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2008 :  12:45:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whenever I work out, I wear shorts that have the built-in liners, so that takes care of that. Because of the nature of my job, I have to wear underwear to work. However, around town and in the house, I would say I wear it about 50% of the time. I am circumcised, so certain materials just don't allow for it. I feel much more comfortable without them, and I definitely enjoy going "commando" whenever possible.

yipping

Posted - 08/09/2008 :  4:33:20 PM  Show Profile  Send yipping a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Rarely wear underwear. Only when its real cold and I am going to be outside. Then its really more like having more than one layer on. Ever since I stopped wearing them I feel much more free.

t_w

Posted - 08/13/2008 :  3:25:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only when i go to work.

mnd

Posted - 08/15/2008 :  02:13:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeans=underwear. I should throw out my jeans.

Life is short, Laugh now

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2008 :  2:48:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Even with jeans, I don't wear underwear, ever. To me it's just plain uncomfortable.

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2008 :  5:48:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Since I wear nothing at home, it would be difficult to wear underwear at home.

Generally I wear underware at work, shopping, an all. One time I did not wear any underware, by means of misfortune, or fortune, when I went to a nude beach and misplaced my shorts. I looked around for them, but couldn't find them. It was a bit funny, because I was do at a relative's for dinner after my beach stay -- they were nearby. I felt funny in their home while not having any underwear in my possession on my trip, let alone wearing any.

So, for me it's feast or famine regarding undies.

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

earlash1
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2008 :  7:47:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit earlash1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not if I can avoid it

aznudeken

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  1:27:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
only under light colored or light weight trousers I will wear thong or bikini so as to hide any leakage after I urinate. And at that they must be cotton as silk or nylon since they don't absorbe.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2008 :  6:00:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
now that i'm out of florida, and back up to cooler temperatures, i am once again commando, except at work. something about polyester pants rubbing up against your bare nether regions that doesn't feel right.
and i always free ball in jeans, though i have had an "accident" or two.

RnRBandit

Posted - 09/12/2008 :  11:06:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WoW. To be honest, I love to wear my Spandx workout shorts without underwear and go to the places women (mostly married) frequent durning the day like Starbux. The reactions are amazing!!! email me at harrynwk25@hotmail.com with your experiences.

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2008 :  2:11:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love to be naked. But society takes a dim view of nudity in most places outside your home. I often wear pants and without underwear. To some extent I feel somewhat naked without underwear, when I have pants on.

Naturally, Catbird

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved