Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 218 ]  [ Total: 218 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

mike7407

Posted - 09/16/2008 :  11:16:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
only to work

smoothcrunch
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2008 :  7:24:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Parents never made me wear undies as a kid, unless sending me off to school but the knicks would still often come off on warm days and the teacher would sometimes have to have words with my mum as I wasn't very good at sitting lady like.

Wore knickers for a few years going through puberty but then started to leave them off again from time to time when I began to shave (itching & redness down below). Sometimes wear them for work, but will leave them off when I wear a long skirt. Left off mostly when I go out and sometimes I will go commando under a short denim skirt or little black dress. Also not a problem under tight jeans if you have as much pubic hair as I do (none).

Wore a bra until a couple of years back when I realised they would keep their suppleness better if I let them free. Not fooling anyone at work, but I avoid white, thin tops as I have dark, large nipples with a preponderance for indicating temperature changes.

Naked when I can

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2008 :  2:50:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a particularly interesting question as I find myself in the position of being one of those women who don’t wear underwear whereas a couple of years ago, I wouldn’t dream of setting foot outside the house without it (even if I was off to a nudist beach).
2 or 3 months after moving to Fuerteventura, I started to notice that I was sweating to the underside of my breasts and my bra was chafing, bringing up a rash and soreness. I would try to leave my bra off when I was at home, but whenever I went out, it would begin to chafe again and was not really improving. One weekend, I decided to leave it off a few days and by the middle of the next week the chafed area was well on the mend. However, by now I was used to my breasts doing their own thing and I was quite happy to leave the bra off longer. The following weekend I was going to a friend’s for dinner and put a bra on under my dress. I felt really trussed up and thought I looked so in the mirror, so of it came and off I went. I loved the way my breasts felt moving around in my dress and my friend, May, told me she thought I looked much more natural and comfortable that way. I haven’t worn a bra since.
On the hottest days, If I had to go out, I would always wear a light summer dress with a pair of white cotton panties and flip-flops. One day in August, I had just pulled my dress over my head when one of the girls dropped her breakfast. It made a right mess and I had to clear it up before I walked them round to school. I was running late so we left as soon as I had cleared up, and it was several yards down the road before I realized I had forgotten to put on my pants. I felt a bit vulnerable at first, but found that as a breeze picked up, the air moving around “down there” was quite refreshing compared to when it was clad in cotton. I started “forgetting” my knicks more often until, it has just occurred to me, I have not worn pants for over 18 months and I have not bought any for nearly two years. The girls have cottoned on to this and it is a hell of a job getting Dulcie (the 7 year old) to put on pants before going to school (she lifts my dress and says she wants “invisible pants” like her mum) especially as it all comes off as soon as they get home.
On a different topic, the girls are now so comfortable with being naked, when we drive to the beach, their clothes are off and in the boot before we leave the car park. And they are not in the slightest bit concerned who they might meet walking to the beach. Last week, Alice (naked) met a bunch of her school chums who were leaving the beach (clothed) and they were chatting and joking to each other at the edge of the car park for 10 minutes or more as adults and kids of all ages pushed past.

polack

Posted - 10/09/2008 :  9:00:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tried whitey tighteys as a kid didn't like the part that goes around the thighs but liked the support. Tried boxers in my teens but hated that everything was getting crushed when I sit or am bouncing around in equipment at work. Tried boxer briefs because it seemed like the best of both worlds but I was too hot in them. I was sweating like crazy. On a whim I tried a thong on and loved it. I get the support I need and it feels like I'm wearing nothing at all. Now if I'm out I wear thongs but I'm naked at home so it's no underwear.

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  4:40:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what does wearing underwear or not have to do w/nudism?

polack

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  7:07:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It has nothing to do with it. That is why it's in the general discussion forum.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  6:33:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AT home I wear a tee shirt but bottomless if its cold, warm weather i'm nude, if I go out and wearing pants I have recently bought some comfortable but minimum string bikini underwear,but if I wear shorts i'm nude underneath. I wish I could just go shopping or to the bank it would less confusing.

Smithy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  12:38:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never wear them. breifs are too tight and boxers are too hot
smithy

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  12:59:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I only wear underwear at a nudist resort. Serious answer? I do wear them, and I don't think much about the subject during the day. I reserve my nudism for nudist resorts. My first day of the year at a nudist resort feels nuder (is that a word?) when I am used to wearing a lot of clothes during the colder months.

It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.
Thomas Jefferson

cuban
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  06:51:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not today. It's usually hit and miss, but I try to freeball on weekends or when I come home from work and change into more comfortable clothes.

elad
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  10:20:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If and when I do I wear silk boxers. They just seem more comfortable.

We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us.
Marcel Proust (1871 - 1922)

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  12:37:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I prefer not wearing briefs, unless it is cold...and often with jeans or dress slacks, as they tend to rub, pinch and make it generally uncomfortable. If I am wearing athletic shorts or sweatpants, I do not wear anything underneath...go "comando"! When I do need them, I try to wear form-fitting briefs, with a comfortable pouch. Wish jeans were softer!

tigerlady45
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  1:30:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only when I have to, basically I only wear underwear when I am outside the resort. During winter I wear sweats most of the time and there is not need for the undies

nude gardener
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2009 :  5:52:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like my wife, the beautiful Tiger lady, I only wear them when going to work. I wear jeans at work and that's not very comfortable

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2009 :  6:59:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last night we went out to pickup a pizza it was like 12 degrees outside but since I had only been wearing a tee shirt all day I slipped on a pair of blue jeans and jacket, when we got home I took off the jacket and as I was removing my jeans my wife asked where my underwear were, I responded in the dresser why did I need underwear, after a minute of thought she said Oh that make sense. I thought that when I didn't put them on!

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved