Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 237 ]  [ Total: 237 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2009 :  10:48:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Geeze they still make those panties on ur planet? We outlawed them years ago!!!!!

They just get in the way of say being naked somehow. What part of nudist included underwear? I forget maybe ya all can refresh my memeory!

I think u get 10 2 life here fore even owning a pair gotta watch tghose panty police they are wicked!

Skinny Women are not Evil

nccouple

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  12:09:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
most of the time i go without in the summer months.. It just feels better!!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  01:27:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have gone without undies and socks when going to a store in summer. All I wore was sandals, pants, and a shirt. I suppose I could have forgone the shirt, but I don't know if the store would have allowed me in. Not having on all the usual textile hardware feels nice, to whatever degree you can do it. I always have the nagging thought -- what if my appendix goes bad, and the hospital finds out about my missing undies. Oh well, life goes on, anyway.

Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government.
Thomas Jefferson

n/a
deleted

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  10:23:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Warmskin, I'm sure ER doctors and nurses have seen everything there is to see in the way of undies/no undies :)

I always wear undies because ... because ... because I just do! .. hahaha

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

NakedOpeness
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  6:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit NakedOpeness's Homepage  Send NakedOpeness a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I never wear underwear. Naked whenever weather and law permit!

Clothing should always be optional!

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 02/02/2009 :  03:37:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Teva

what does wearing underwear or not have to do w/nudism?

The more clothes you put, on the more you have to take off.

I posted earlier that I wear several layers this time of year. I bought enough longjohns the last 2 winters that I can put them in the laundry everyday. Last winter, I pitched most of my regular underwear. Last week I pitched the few bikinis I still had(never wore them). I kept a couple thongs. I do own a suit, which I wear maybe once a year. Everything else goes in the washer after I wear it.

Is there a thread on swimsuits?
I HATE those baggy things they sell now.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2009 :  12:26:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spring and summer uniform of the day choice #1 no uniform of the day, choice #2 tee shirt, light shorts and flip flops. Why wear underwear when you can catch a breeze.

gatorman4109
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2009 :  08:32:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i never wear underwear!! after breaking my arm and wearing a cast that made it impossible to zip and unzip my pants and trying to fish out my penis, i stopped wearing them, no problem with getting hair caught, i am also clean shaven. i love the feel of freedom.

dapppper

Posted - 02/22/2009 :  5:17:28 PM  Show Profile  Send dapppper a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
letely i wear them less and less,,, and at home almost never..

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2009 :  8:03:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the winter months I usually wear painties for the most part. On the weekends only if I'm out. Thats when I stock up on the pretty little ones.

Now in the summer I wear them less. Hate being hot. I think it makes a difference.

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  01:00:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Camando all year! Can us ladies say that? Gonna get a chill either way! Unless granny panties whats the point? Not very sexy thought thong doen't cover much! lol

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  04:32:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by honeysuckle

Warmskin, I'm sure ER doctors and nurses have seen everything there is to see in the way of undies/no undies :)

On my next planned trip to the emergency room, I'll take off my undies before I go to the hospital. I'll take notes about the nurse's and doctor's reactions. Maybe I'll interview them, with pointed questions about not having undies. I'll tell them Honeysuckle made me do it.

quote:

I always wear undies because ... because ... because I just do! .. hahaha

I like that circular logic. I'll try that the next time I'm a defendant in court. "Your honor, the reason I shoplift is because...because...I just do." Upon that, the judge would say,"I find you not guilty, Warmskin, because ...because...I just do.Case dismissed!!" My surprised attorney shakes my hand and slips me his bill. Life is good.

Effective logic!! LOL

"'Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world."

George Washington

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  04:40:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
warmskin? ur silly! Undies in hospital? Why? They just well never mind but just got out and they dobn't care if u wear r din't just don't be naked! Damb they hate that!
Call me crazy but as I have said bfore I was born with this Bday suit on and am gonna leave with it still on!

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  07:46:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DaffyTaffy2- your right on. I havn't owned any underwear in 30 years. I've been to various doctors and the ER and knowbody even has to look twice and i'm also a smoothy. They have seen it all.

phred

Posted - 02/24/2009 :  5:39:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Daffy is right. They don't care in the hospital. I went in for surgery in October. They told me to take off my clothes and put on the johhny. When the nurse came back she asked me if I took off my underwear as that had to go too. I told her I don't wear underwear. She was not surprised in the least and said that there are many people who can't wear underwear due to some medical conditions. "And others," she said, "Are like some of the staff members here and just don't want to."

Fred

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved