Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 183 ]  [ Total: 183 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

Frank2233
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  10:07:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never wear them

shavenbush

Posted - 11/13/2009 :  04:38:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gave up underwear years ago, never wear it at home or work. In fact the only set of panties i own is a pearl string which is more for personal pleasure than functionality....

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  7:55:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Commando. Like Kramer said..."Jerry, I'm out there and looooooovin' every minute of it!!"

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  9:29:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
After all these years since this topic was new, I'm still wearing just Wicked Weasel knickers, usually style 611. Often I skip those if clothing and social conditions permit. I still avoid bras unless absolutely forced to wear one. That's the advantage of being a smaller cup. :)

Annie

Life is best lived bare

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  9:46:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I must be getting old Anniebare. I had to go on line to search what a wicked weazel 611 was...now will someone please call 911 for me??

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  12:32:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the main point of "thong" underwear for women is the "no panty line" appearance when wearing tighter pants.

My wife wears dress slacks to work sometimes and has worn thongs for years now for that reason.

They were all the fashion trend with younger females and I think the trend just kinda filtered to all ages of women wearing them now.

Guys and thongs......I've worn them a few times when I wore a suit or even a tux but I felt better not wearing anything, like I normally do, and so they just sit in the drawer nowadays.

I've always like the Wicked Weasels when they first came out but my wife owns but one bathing suit (one piece) for those friends and relatives that aren't into naked hot tubbin or swimming. I asked her about the WW and she said she'd rather be naked than wear one so...I never bought her one....but I like them.

She prefers thongs rather than G-strings...but I like those too! LOL

Edited by - FireProf on 01/15/2010 11:54:43 AM

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  01:22:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not to be too graphic, but I hate underwear that works its way up my crack. G-strings like the Wicked Weasels are very comfortable; that's why I prefer them. I don't really notice the little "string" that runs up there.

Of course, no underwear at all is preferable. I go that way whenever I can.

Annie

Life is best lived bare

youbetcha
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  03:21:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always go commando in my 501's but not in my dockers or slacks. That last drip I may not have gotten seems to show right away in dockers, but not 501's. Sorry if that was TMI but that IS my only reason.

I also don't wear undershirts.

Those WW 611's are perty ding dang sexy to look at though, I must confess.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  07:19:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I found that out the hard way too the first time I wore light grey or tan pants. I didn't want to wear underwear when I wore those colors, so I take one added little step to the shake-shake procedure (and it does not involve any additional shakes...you know what they say about anything over 2 shakes). I take a couple sheets of TP with me to dap after the 2 shakes. That does the trick for me.

youbetcha
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  11:32:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That sounds like a plan, but I'm not going to keep TP in my pocket when I'm out and about and the "stall" isn't always open. If you have a good work around for that, I'd like to hear it :-D

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  11:58:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well Annie....that makes a lot of sense. There is more material in the thong then there is in a G-string.

She tried G's before but I think they were tooooo small and the little string bothered her more so she's not tried them again. I bet if she tried on a few sizes and got the right one....she'd probably switch.

and NO...you were not being too graphic!

A

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  7:13:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess I've been lucky that TP was available when needed. Luckily, I don't wear light colors that much, so it is not even an issue most times.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  9:28:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by free2be

I must be getting old Anniebare. I had to go on line to search what a wicked weazel 611 was...now will someone please call 911 for me??

Hell, I'm only 38 and even I had to google it!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  12:04:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

quote:
Originally posted by free2be

Hell, I'm only 38 and even I had to google it!

I'm only 62 and I don't even know what "google it" means.

I don't wear underwear, and the kind I don't wear is boxer shorts, you know the wicked weasel 911 kind. I will say this for them, though, the 911's are great in case of a digestive emergency. That's the latest poop on 911 boxers.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  01:26:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If I can figure out how (and get the time) maybe I'll post a pic of me in my Weasel 611's. Purely for illustrative purposes of course...

Annie

Life is best lived bare

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved