Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 517 ]  [ Total: 517 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

naken
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  07:59:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes anniebare please do ,an continue to post i enjoy your point of views,hope to meet you sometime. Naken - San Diego back country

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  10:20:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Anniebare

If I can figure out how (and get the time) maybe I'll post a pic of me in my Weasel 611's. Purely for illustrative purposes of course...

Annie

Life is best lived bare

Hey...call those guys back with the defibrillator...I need them again!!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  2:30:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Only on a nudist forum will guys go crazy when ladies put ON there panties. LOL

Diger

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  6:47:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A little bit late, but here's the promised photo of my wicked weasel knickers. I have about a dozen pairs of the same style in different materials and colors.

I think they're the next best thing to wearing nothing!

Annie

Life is best lived bare

runekkid
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  8:05:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How much do they cost...per ounce? I suspect they are pretty close to the price of gold, and perhaps worth as much! Maybe they would be a good hedge against inflation. LOL

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  8:15:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
LOL Runekkid. If they sold them by weight, I'm sure I'd be shocked at the price! Probably WAY more expensive than a house or a car. But they're SO worth it, don't you think?

Annie

Life is best lived bare

runekkid
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  8:23:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I do! I think I could easily "go long" on weasel wear. I hope my wife will agree!

runekkid
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  8:48:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was in high school, eons ago, I managed to get my "manhood" caught in my zipper while "freeballing." I couldn't seem to get it out myself without hurting myself even more. The only one around to fix the situation was my MOTHER! Ewwwwww! My mom had a light touch and somehow freed me without the need for stitches. She didn't say anything negative about my state of dress, quite surprisingly actually. I still occasionally refrain from the constraints of the fruit of the loom gang, but never without thinking about the above incident and being extra careful!

youbetcha
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  9:39:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Annie, thanks for coming through on your promise. You've certainly got it going on there!

One of the main reasons I still wear 501's is they have a button down fly and I avoid the zipper mayhem. I do throw on some boxers when I wear dockers as I mentioned earlier. The zipper problem is another good reason to add to my list of why I wear boxers with my dockers.

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2010 :  11:48:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guys this is for all of you.
A wise one once told this old saying "No matter how you shake it, or how you dance, the last drop always falls in you pants. Well you can shake, you can bake it, you can pound it on the wall. But its not till you put it in your pants that the LAST DROP FALLS!!!!

nudewithfriends
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2010 :  9:28:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like all the men in here, I am pretty much in love with anniebare.

But on to the topic at hand.
I wear underwear at work (it is a required clothing item).
I wear underarmor when I workout (to prevent chaffing).
I do not wear underwear at any other time.

dirtyhari2004

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  11:15:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I donot wear underwear when wearing loose clothing like sweat pants. My wife doesnt when she is wearing panty hose and we never wear underwear at home. My wifee often wears sun dresses in summer but without undies.

HB

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  11:52:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
spring, summer and fall i go commando especially wearing shorts in the winter when it get cold i'll put on a pair to keep me warm.

txnatnud
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2010 :  06:35:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are times when I don't bother with underwear if just running out to do a few errands or outside at the house where I don't have the privacy to be nude. It is too convenient to just slip on a pair of shorts and then back off again when getting home without bothering with underwear. But when working, unless working out of the home office nude, then almost always I've got underwear on.

Annie, love your style!

tracyclyma123

Posted - 05/16/2010 :  11:34:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i like to wear underwear only when its needed...

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved